• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

D

Deleted member

d.k can shine.... its just so fast no one can see it

EDIT:good night sir

TAK$

Smash Ace
cool, cya on the 30th kc, and dont forget, loser buys lunch!!

edit: woo whats that like... 3 pages?

TAK$

Smash Ace
hah sweet, my post count went up alot lol, so you going to sleep soon tru? =p i had a million red bulls + bawls so i cant sleep even if i tryed. i better do good at this thing.

D

Deleted member

nah i dont sleep....ever. but we better start posting somwhere else!

EDIT:i figure bt wants to keep this bi weekly related you know?

D

Deleted member

wait....do you keep changing your avatar?!?...every 2 seconds?!?

TAK$

Smash Ace
yep lol i'm gonna go back to the penguin soon, we should make a thread somewhere where like no one looks, the G&W forum?

D

Deleted member

lol is there anyone you want tips on....i use everyone...well.we can just start a post there then go from that lol btw rep points for your awesome avatar changing sklz

TAK$

Smash Ace
hah, i'm like halfwasted on redbull i have no idea why, lets like make a post on the falco forums since thats my main now and it would probly help.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It's not really spam since you guys are/were talking about playing each other, in a biweekly thread. That's what it's for... :lick:

Remember, no earlier than 2:30 fellas.

TAK$

Smash Ace
hellz yeah i've been smashing all day/night i'm like wasted but i can still fight! lol rep for you for holding this stuff and since i have 100 posts XD

D

Deleted member

hey guys go to the falco forums and check out my awesome live guide to preparing tak$ for a better tommorrow!!!

D

Deleted member

you remind of anather tak$ on this falco forum im talking to right now hmmmmm lol

D

Deleted member

soon soon just take this time to practice to prove my worth as a genius teacher lol

EDIT:okay maybe not teacher...how about...mentor hehehe

TAK$

Smash Ace
haha, our post count shot up today too, it all starte with red bull and i have to pee soooooooo bad, was lots of fun thanks for your help again, now i'm deadly. XD time to go buy a new controller be back in 20ish

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yo so on a whim, i will be attending this. i will be driving soooo much so if 2:30 comes and i am not there, i will be there shortly so dont start without me.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
yo so on a whim, i will be attending this. i will be driving soooo much so if 2:30 comes and i am not there, i will be there shortly so dont start without me.
As the only people in this thread with more then 1 block of rep we must team for great justice(and I'm pretty good ;D)

The rest of you n00bs spam to much lol

EEvisu

Smash Lord
you 2 shut up I know what I said >.>

Edit: I'm off to the fest now lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sorry I left early fellas, i had to give the person wearing a hat a ride home and feared my horrible sense of direction wouldn't lead me back to the fest...It was a lot of fun though...now everyone come to the Cville fest next weekend = )

<3

TAK$

Smash Ace
lol frozen, we waited and waited and waited, but it's all goood best biweely ever!!!! EE i want another match at catsonville

Top Bottom