• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

TAK$

Smash Ace
sweet, i have my older bro with me this weekend so bringing a tv+cube will be np since illl have help with the tv, it's not a crappy tv so dont worry bout that, this is awesome cant wait. i'll be leaving at about 1:30ish since i live an hour away. so i should be there at a good time.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
well WTF is a Lockin and should I be going to it tonight or what?

Nurok

Smash Lord
**** nevermind-
I casn't find a ride, and DOSV isn't on-
**** son..
I probably won't go to this, seeing as a absence of a Ride.
=(
if anyone wants to smash on sunday, monday or wednesday, just PM me and we'll set up something.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
TAK$ - Cool.

EE - Nod3 will be open nonstop until noon tomorrow (it starts at midnight), you have to register for a spot to stay for this lockin though, spots will be limited.

Nurok - See you at Catonsville hopefully?

TAK$

Smash Ace
i cant sleep again, %#^&#^ with xmas right around the corner, buying stuff, and smashing today, its so hard to sleep, so i'm gonna be drinking 2000000000000 cups of coffe and lots of bawls/red bull. yep i'm gonna be playing with my friend allllllllllllllllllllllllll night/morning whatever you wanna call it, lol, it's funny actualy my whole family cant sleep, so we're all doing random stuff.

D

Deleted member

i cant sleep again, %#^&#^ with xmas right around the corner, buying stuff, and smashing today, its so hard to sleep, so i'm gonna be drinking 2000000000000 cups of coffe and lots of bawls/red bull. yep i'm gonna be playing with my friend allllllllllllllllllllllllll night/morning whatever you wanna call it, lol, it's funny actualy my whole family cant sleep, so we're all doing random stuff.
sleep is for the weak so keep up the good work tak$

D

Deleted member

peeing is for the weak too lol

EDIT: i drank a monster and im holdn like a man!

TAK$

Smash Ace
that sucks =( but is good at the same time.... i think XD i know my mom hates her bdays, she dosent want to get old. lol

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Can't wait to fight you again tru=, got new tricks up the sleeve and I'm only gettin better haha.

D

Deleted member

yesssss ive been playing tyrt all night and ive found my calling....D.K. hes the man

D

Deleted member

watch out k.c. wait...your still up? REP points for everyone!!!

EDIT: sorry bout the double post

TAK$

Smash Ace
i finnaly caved in and started maining falco/sheik ever since KC kicked my *** at C3, link just wasnt working out, still learning jiggs tho with the help of chz1.

edit: tru you liar, you just want your post count to go up.

D

Deleted member

falcos good...k.c knows, he loved my falco in crew battles lol

TAK$

Smash Ace
hell yeah he is, i was paying attention when kc was owning me, only problem is my hands hurt like crazy after.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
LOL, Falco dittos Tak, should be fun. I can't make it to this one though, I'm in georgia atm... lol

Tru, I'm applying my tech skill alot better now that I've faced some of the better players in MD/VA, I need to fight them more often. They're to much fun to fight, even though I can't beat them yet... close though, and getting closer every time. Starting to realize some of my mistakes etc and changing up my game... it's fun.

D

Deleted member

i love a good falco ditto

EDIT: careful though, i make quick work in falco dittos hehe

TAK$

Smash Ace
haha falco dittos for sure, i play alot like you now so it's gonna be fun/funny. and oh god i drank 7 red bulls, so it looks like i wont be able to sleep for a day or so.

edit: i'm gonna bring my dvd recorder so we can record some matches at catsonville.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Tru, you haven't seen my falco yet have you... though for some odd reason you loved my fox. O_o

I'm starting to think Falco is my better of the two... not sure.

D

Deleted member

Really O.o better than your fox! that should be VERY exciting then

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
You know my tech skill with fox is crazy, then apply it to falco and his combo ability...

I atleast know this, my falco is better for some matches than my fox is... but my fox might still have the upper hand right now.

TAK$

Smash Ace
i like your falco alot, i havent played your fox but i've seenyou play with him. i just think falco is cooler and you move better with him, thats just my oppinion though, we're gonna have to test and find out on the 30th. and find out if my falco is good enough ... or atleast better than at C3 which i think i improved ALOT since then.

D

Deleted member

falco is actually my fav char to fight w/falco since i love those 0 to death combos soooo much...when i do them of course. I got 2cnd in the last biweekly w/falco alone(and fox in the 2nd match)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
i like your falco alot, i havent played your fox but i've seenyou play with him. i just think falco is cooler and you move better with him, thats just my oppinion though, we're gonna have to test and find out on the 30th. and find out if my falco is good enough ... or atleast better than at C3 which i think i improved ALOT since then.
Prolly seems that way because there is a gun going off in your face every .5 seconds and it prevents my opponent from moving to much... but I do move smoothly with falco. My fox is just a speed demon though... tru fought it... and has seen me fight people with him... binge has this...thing for my fox.

D

Deleted member

k.c stalking ftw lol

and likewise k.c has played my falco and maybe seen it in action dunno...

TAK$

Smash Ace
falco > fox, and yeah that gun is annoying lol, falco dittos are soo much fun because of that tho, i try to avoid it sometimes but i just get carried away and spam it even if i'm about to die, it's a bad habbit the shl that is.

D

Deleted member

powersheilding another falco is fun to do...on every lazer. try it.... its fun

TAK$

Smash Ace
i try, but my powersheild timing is crappy with falcos lasers, but for some reason i can do it to fox np, i think it's cause i dont wanna get hit by falcos lasers and sheild to early whereas if i get hit by fox's i dont get knocked back........ i dunno its weird.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I now got this thing for chainthrowing falco with fox... since his lasers piss me off when I'm not playing him... lol.

I also got shine spike edge guarding down since C3.

I also have a habbit of using Falco or Marth against people I haven't ever played before, fox if I have played them.

TAK$

Smash Ace
i just noticed i got the 700th post on this thread XD lol, but shine spike edge guarding is gay i was playing some friendlies agaist someone in teams( i forget who the other 3 ppl besides me were) the ***** kept shine spiking all 3 of us at the same time, and it's like all he did it was someone using Ics and fox, double grab with the IC's then he just shine spikes, and i swear i did like everything i could he just kept us down there until i got so annoyed i just stopped trying to live. i was using jiggly in that game, grandted it was late and i was tired but still.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Sure, I'm using marth though. -_- I also need to get some sleep guys, got a retirement ceremony to attend in a couple of hours.

When I say shinespike edge guarding though, I mean double shines and tripple shines just near it to keep you from coming on or just hitting you off while grabbing the ledge. I think i have more potential with fox than I do falco, since fox seems to keep up better with what I want to do.

Top Bottom