• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Nurok

Smash Lord
woweee okk guys. I got good news.
Since i got in chemistry a 93% on a huge test, in AP World history a 85% and in tech a93%(all on huge tests) there might be a chance i could come! of course, i would neeed a ride too and back....
=)
DOSV hit me up about the mom thing.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
We are doing a Singles and Team Torny to right

yo if Redd comes lets record some **** for YOUTUBE NUKKAS!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Tru= - All right, and I'll work on my one handed game...with Peach :lick:

DOSV - I'll add a list after work then

HAT - Curio sounds way more comical because I heard it on a commercial, and as we all know comical equals better.

EE - Dunno, if someone wants to write up brackets, sure. I can't. >_>

What?

Smash Apprentice
Tru=, you know that you've got Smash colleagues in DE.

Give us a call and we can hook you up with a ride if we end up going too.

Nurok

Smash Lord
ill write up jewishlike brackets where all the newbs have a fair chance and the other people.... don't
-edun

What?

Smash Apprentice
We're having Pmac's crew come down from New York on the thirtieth. I wish we could have more people, but the parents of the host has a limit to the strangers in the house.

I'm gonna drink up a lot!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
havent been on the smash scene for a loooong time but i'll hopefully be able to make this.

...unless y'all are racist against koreans :p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Looks like I've been called in to work this Saturday guys. So I'm pushing this back to about 2:30 PM. I won't be home until around then.

Edit: Blue is right

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Redd - on Friday, I assume that I just come over to your place at 4?

Edit: Bowsertree nEEds larger text.

You would assume correct. If for some reason something changes I'll post in a B-more thread ASAP so check it before you leave. See ya tomorrow.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I got some EEgroupies =]

and~

I dont know w/ this time change am I still cool enough to come in the afternoon...

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Hmmm, the time change might allow me to go to this. If I can go, then I will drag my teammate out with me, and possdbly bring a cube. I first need a ride though .... :( so don't hold me to it.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Fellas, I was trying really hard not to have to cancel this, which is why I moved it back to 2:30 PM. That's still around eight (more) hours of smashing (ends at 9:00-9:30 PM - the normal time), which is why I figured just pushing it back shouldn't hurt anyone's plans (as much as canceling would). The only reason I even had to push it back, is because they're making me come in to work tomorrow (I'm leaving early though...probably just be getting in the door around 2:30 PM myself).

Everyone coming, just try not to arrive earlier than the stated time, since I may not be there yet. My family will be there, but you know...that'd be boring for you. :lick:

Edit: LOL SOS is post 666, and I'm reply 666. I'd like to take this special moment, to shout out Nightmare KoRn Kid; because KoRn is a very boring and uninteresting band, just like his playing style.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Okay, I can go, but I have to leave at around 7 - ish because I live an hour away. I'll make sure to bring a cube. I'll try and pursuade my teammate to bring one too. Okay, looking forward to playing you EE.

Nurok

Smash Lord
HOLY ****!
This definetly just rose my chances of going up to like.... 80%.
gotta make a few plans, see if Mike wants to come, then maybe FC comes early too...
**** son...
can't wait for this tournament!
DOSV better come!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Remember, I refuse to learn how to do brackets, so if you guys want a tournament; someone who comes has to write them up.

And again, please make sure you aren't here before 2:30 PM. I may not be home. :lick:

Frozen

Smash Lord
I think i'll be coming now, with the time change...the Nod3 lockin is midnight to noon so now I have time for a couple of hours of sleep and a shower.

TAK$

Smash Ace
woo been a busy week lol, but i'll be going to this, should i bring a tv? or are there chances that there wont be enough cubes? i'll bring whatever, cube for sure and tv if needed.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think i'll be coming now, with the time change...the Nod3 lockin is midnight to noon so now I have time for a couple of hours of sleep and a shower.
Okay someone needs to explain what this thing with the time is to me. >_> Nothing special was happening earlier in the day, that was just time the I open the door, it still ends at the same time. These posts about time confuse me. :confused:

EE - Lockins are amazing, I went to one with FrozenOne before.

TAK$ - A TV + Cube would be greatly appreciated, but only if it doesn't inconvenience you in any way. Just remember, 2:30 PM at the earliest. :lick:

If I get home earlier than that, I'll post.

Top Bottom