• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

D

Deleted member

i try but it keeps kiking me out when i edit...good to hear from you oh and calm down about those vids I dont even own a comp so be patient.Are you even in the vids?No. actually speaking of wich next time well get some recordings of you k.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right Tru=, I edited your teams name on first page.

And so far it's still the 23rd. IF it changes or is canceled I'll edit the first page and post two days before to let people know (that only happens if work calls me in).

AND, I'm looking forward to seeing my Peach in the crew battle (I know I made a lot of mistakes, so I want to figure out what I did wrong), but no rush on getting them out.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Bowsertree - I'ma bring Nikk and J-millz to this next fest. Also remember that MM challenge that I made on page 38? Could you post that on the first page of our crew thread ?

D

Deleted member

hey ....bt we should set up a one handed tournament soon me and foxxx will lay down the rules and itll be great not as hard as it probably sounds though and will even it out for everyone!! its really fun and rreeeaaalllyy good practice.ill even mm in one handed $5:)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
yeah we will get the rules down soon, so far we have been testing other ways to play

Example: left hand- right foot (big toe)
left hand- chin
and theres a couple more but ill leave it 2 u guys to find out

D

Deleted member

hi lariously good fun...oh hey dosv ill mm you falco/samus $5:)

Nurok

Smash Lord
any rides?
ill pay some gas money.
like... if i have it >.>
so any rides?
i can prob get 10 bucsk
for rides..
no MMs

D

Deleted member

i think i haff to walk from dover since i have no ride it should take about 3 days. anything for bt!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
UMBC - Take care, looking forward to when you return. You'll be like thirty times better just from thinking about any mistakes you've made in recent matches. :lick:

Tru= - ....I believe in your leg power! Start walking now!

EE - Uh-oh son, let's do the money match this time. Best of five for five bucks?

Frozen - Falcon dittos this time, since I refused to at Catonsville :lick:

Nurok - If you start walking at around eight in the morning, you can definitely make it here by the time people start popping up.

Nurok

Smash Lord
or maybe i could ask my rents if i could go..
seeing as they dont know i wwent to a fest 2 weeks ago.
=/
my rents hate smash... buts its winter break, so itll be cool.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I kinda hope you cant come lol, forgive me but I am just an a$$hole sometimes =D

okay but Ron MLG rules if you not gonna use Boswer

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
i'm probably not comin'

Parties.

Santa's "helpers" christmas bikini contest, all that Nightmare stuff

plus is Xmas eve, eve, and I have to plan on how to steal Christmas... All that noise, noise, noise, noise...

****ing roast beast.

technomancer

Smash Champion
RUPEES ACTUALLY AGREED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT ZOMG I HAVE A RIDE.

Look forward to meeting you all and making a habit of this

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
alright ill try to come to the next bi, but beware the marth player with no fingers cuz i hear he is in delaware and he said that he hates tru= and hes gonna nine stock the avatar when we go back to hiroshima on christmas but yeah he lost his fingers in a c-stick accident.

D

Deleted member

hey it looks like i wont be able to make it to this one since its illegal to walk on a major highway lol. but no really my mothers birthday is this sat =( so next time sooorrryy. bt me and foxxx are working hard on the no 2 handed rules and is coming along smooothly.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
WHO THE **** UP MODDED ME YOU DUECHES

I want red rep bar WTF

ADDED: EE YOU DUECHE *** *******!

Also...

5% is SOOOO trying to get dem Rararacheal bunz!

>.> she'd hit it.

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
WHO THE **** UP MODDED ME YOU DUECHES

I want red rep bar WTF

ADDED: EE YOU DUECHE *** *******!

Also...

5% is SOOOO trying to get dem Rararacheal bunz!

>.> she'd hit it.
0.o....... I'm just going to compleatly ignore this and find out if i can go to this shiz nightmare.............

HAT

Smash Ace
This is Curio. Screw Curio. I'm no trinket. This name's cooler.

I'm coming to this fest with the other loser, Frozen. Expect some massive DI and teching mistakes, *****es.

Ya'll goin' down.

Top Bottom