• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
didnt understand chozen's post. so r u saying u do go to these? i.e, korn was being sarcastic?

Damon180

Smash Ace
i be the crazy link guy.
i'm still practicing :).

twas fun guys, i'll be sure to go again. you're welcome to journey down here to harrisburg sometime. i hold tourneys here like every other month or so. jan21 should be our next date.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Dude....definitely come to next weeks Cville fest, it's going to be the best fest yet, and I am basing that on absolutely nothing.
STRONG possibility that i may show up. O_o Let's do a tourney too, first place winner get's my car!

yea right....
First place winner gets BT's Blue Bawls. I shall be the victor for the Blue Bawls.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
A Short One I Know you better take me up there and you owe me money for the trip back but you dont haveto pay me..... and is we going up there or not i need to know for sure so that i can ask lady and them

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
A Short One I Know you better take me up there and you owe me money for the trip back but you dont haveto pay me..... and is we going up there or not i need to know for sure so that i can ask lady and them
80% Sure, ask just in case, wouldn't hurt.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
nah guys come to a tournament

c3 ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91223

btw everyone watch out bmore is getting good
one day they'll be bmores finest vs redd/doll/ck/chozen/blues (whatever you guys call yourself)

EE train hard dude
umbc keep playing
nikk you'll have your day someday
ranma ur **** is cool for hosting
elkomo you impressed me
tru= until next time

everyone else - keep playing, and most importantly over any ****, have fun

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks for the compliment Chin, we're improving with every fest we attend.

And I'd love to go to C3, but that's my Saturday to work (no escape).

AND, Cmart, can I still get Elfen tomorrow? If not, just give me a good day, I need to watch that **** again.

cmart

Smash Lord
Yeah can on over tomorrow-or even today if you can swing it. These are the last two days till like january we can do this so take advantage!

Chin- I'm coming home next weekend, so hopefully I can go to things again till school lets back in.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
All right Chris, I'd come over today, but my feetsies hurt, so I'll be there tomorrow if I can come at the same time that I'm posting this today. =) (Did that make sense?)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Coined and pioneered by the ChozenOne.. Yeahyuzz!! you're gonna owe me lunch *****....
Five dollars then =)

nah guys come to a tournament

c3 ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=91223

btw everyone watch out bmore is getting good
one day they'll be bmores finest vs redd/doll/ck/chozen/blues (whatever you guys call yourself)

EE train hard dude
umbc keep playing
nikk you'll have your day someday
ranma ur **** is cool for hosting
elkomo you impressed me
tru= until next time

everyone else - keep playing, and most importantly over any ****, have fun
That would be fun, but I doubt they would be up for it, for monies at least.

WTF@ NKK's post

Let's play smash brothers.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'd money match any of you outside of a crew battle. But Bmore's Finest can't ever seem to all play on the same level at one time (that's because Smashbros is a four player game...) when we crew. Except me, I'm amazing.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Yes is what we call Chidori with a passion
mind you before the series even came over here to america
we have called it that so
Chidori it is

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I never have rides to those VA tornys so for now I am stuck with the events in a 30 to 40 minute range drive :/ (my moms rules -.-)

but I'll **** sure take any rides offered lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'd money match any of you outside of a crew battle. But Bmore's Finest can't ever seem to all play on the same level at one time (that's because Smashbros is a four player game...) when we crew. Except me, I'm amazing.

$5 3/5 fine with you? =)

I'm definitely gonna try and make it to C3 on saturday... mwuahahahahahahahahaha!

Now we can do out mm haha.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Redd we've had a money match set up for like a year now. lol

Edit: Cmart I'll be heading to the bus stop shortly, I should be at the light rail stop by 4:45 depending on the bus arrival time. Probably actually be on the light rail by 5:00

Top Bottom