• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

hova

Smash Champion
nooooooo, you're the ONLY location that does NOT have a cat! I'm sure Nikk agrees and likes your place more as well.
dude just take some benadryll, ever since i went to smash over someone's house and they didn't tell me they had a cat, i've been keeping benadryll in my car. it works wonders

oh and i'm pretty sure appletree has a cat, i guess he hides it or cleans up real good behind it

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
dude just take some benadryll, ever since i went to smash over someone's house and they didn't tell me they had a cat, i've been keeping benadryll in my car. it works wonders

oh and i'm pretty sure appletree has a cat, i guess he hides it or cleans up real good behind it
Thanks for the info! I have been looking for an allergy suppressant.

Edit: Bowertree, you should edit the first page of this thread. I'm bringing a gamecube.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hova is right, UMBC. I have a cat, and it's pretty **** big (as big as the one Curio has, if not bigger I'd say >.>). It's just such a coward that it runs and hides as soon as it hears the door open, so none of you ever see it. Mindgames son.

Oh and yeah, I guess I should edit it but I've just gotten kind of lazy about it. I'll add you guys to the list.

Hey D, tell Nikk that if he brings one of those Slayers boxsets, he can hold something I have.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
that torny for the Wii has caught my attention, might have to miss this >_>

cmart

Smash Lord
Hova is right, UMBC. I have a cat, and it's pretty **** big (as big as the one Curio has, if not bigger I'd say >.>). It's just such a coward that it runs and hides as soon as it hears the door open, so none of you ever see it. Mindgames son.

Oh and yeah, I guess I should edit it but I've just gotten kind of lazy about it. I'll add you guys to the list.

Hey D, tell Nikk that if he brings one of those Slayers boxsets, he can hold something I have.
I'm not sure if I can make it on sat or not. Sir would you like to come to my place next tuesday to get your Elfen Lied back (btw it was ****in orgasmic-no idea it was that good)?

TAK$

Smash Ace
ehh i was gonna to go the NY one, but the stupid trip was delayed till the 18th so i'll go to this one, i can bring a Tv and a cube also.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ good ****

I'll be coming after all since those TA **** are gonna wreck the Wii torny -___-

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
omg, that officially makes every smasher's house I know of have a cat. This is a dilemma.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
not me

But IDK if I can throw fests.

I once threw a fest that had more TVs than it did people who could pair up and play...

It was sexy we have like a good 16 people. and like 11 tvs

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Chris - Elfen is amazing, isn't it? I wrote like, an essay on it at a different forum once. And if I can drop by after 4PM on Tuesday (after work), then yeah I'll come get it.

Evisu - lol

TAK$ - Good sheezy

UMBC - Sorry. At least you never see him. :(

TAK$

Smash Ace
my ride just cancled me .... again ***** still put me up for showing with tvs and cubes, i'll let you know by arond 9ish tonight as to if i'll make it. if only i could get around easyer bleh this sucks.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
MONEY MATCHES
EEvisu - 3 bucks
BowserTree - 10 bucks
KC Cloud - 5 bucks

btw this tournament is 5 dollars for each ****. (5 for teams, 5 for singles)

cmart

Smash Lord
Who all is coming to this? I might be able to swing this and do my thesis work afterwards, since I need to let my **** dry before working into it some more anyway.
Chin I know, but Hova? Jon? Kaiser? Tyrant and friends? Brk? Jasona?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So far I think:

Chin
tyranT and friends (probably three-four?)
UMBC
EEvisu
Damon and friends (maybe - probably two-three?)
TAK$ (maybe)
DOSV & Nikk

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
lol EE your sigs are the best man.

I was just watching FMP on youtube, does anyone know what the name for the third season of FMP is?

I wont be making it to this fest at all, though next weekend is catonsville and Ichor, Zeros and I might show up. Depends on the circumstances at the time.

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol EE your sigs are the best man.

I was just watching FMP on youtube, does anyone know what the name for the third season of FMP is?

I wont be making it to this fest at all, though next weekend is catonsville and Ichor, Zeros and I might show up. Depends on the circumstances at the time.
Dude....definitely come to next weeks Cville fest, it's going to be the best fest yet, and I am basing that on absolutely nothing.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Now you all should come to our next PA tourney and i'll show you guys that marth player that lost his fingers in the c-stick accident

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude...I gotta see this guy.

Edit:

Teams

1st - TA (Chinesah, DOSV)
2nd - RabbidAvengers (Foxxx, Tru=)
3rd - Do a barrel roll ( Tyrant, Binge)
4th - Metal (BJOB, What?)
5th - Negroes (Bowsertree, EE)
6th - Dynomite (El Komosutro, Ultima Scout)
7th - I don't know (UMBC, Nikk)

Singles

1st - Chinesah
2nd - Tru=
3rd - Binge
4th - El Komosutro
5th - Foxxx
6th - tyranT
7th - EE
8th - Ultima Scout
9th - Bowsertree
9th - BJOB
9th - DOSV
9th Damon
13th - What?
13th - UMBC
13th - Nikk

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Couldn't go

had to be the judge in a bikini contest.

Much like Bowser tree, Except he does the Plus sized biki contests... It's community service for asking some white kids "What are you fuxing with?"

Those plus sized Bikini models love Ron....

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
PGCC is pretty close to where I used to live.
Yeah, I used to live near it also. I went to a number of events there too.

I set a record for walking from bowsertree's to my dorm. It's a 4.7 mile walk- I did it in an hour and 10 minutes. I don't feel like doing the math, but that's around 4mph walking speed. I am a speed walking demon.

Oh yeah, I'm not going to lose to u all forever. Enjoy the wins while it lasts :evil:

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
next time team dynomite is gonna kill our opponents instead of each other and you will feel the wrath of double links and double pichus

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Tru= is amazing, he got second in both events and ***** everybody in crew battles (me = zero kills on him, and it got recorded >_>). But Cmart's still a more amazing Bowser. >_>

Everybody was too fun though, and Chin is the fuxing man for taking everybody's money.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
This fest was mad cool, I lost to tyrant again but w/e good matches and 7th ftw w00t

Chin ~ I shall practice and strive to join your crew one epic day o_0
Ron ~ Good ****
DOSV ~ My Martrh just counters your Samus I dont know what to say lol but an epic battle
BJOB ~ We had some god matches after torny
Nikk ~ keep working on that Fox yo its getting better and better
Crazy Link Guy ~ Those matches were mad close, glad I can say I won though :chuckle:

anyway everyone I had mad fun

Dude....definitely come to next weeks Cville fest, it's going to be the best fest yet, and I am basing that on absolutely nothing.
oh well now I gotta come

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol no

he posts in other people's biweekly threads with out going

remeber? C mart flipped out like 10 pages ago

it sorta looked like the Husband fish going into the TA bear mouth

cept it was the C mart bear, and the chozen fish.

Top Bottom