• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Well looks like I'm not making it again Saturday, work is killing me, combined with my ridiculous amount of homework and credit hours. I'll try again for the next one.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'm playing with Fred, Scott, and Eddie from my school this week in prep for next Saturday. Actually, I did that last week, and the week before as well... but dangit! I want to get better! Darn u all for destroying my poor marth!

I've got to learn falco... I just suck so much right now that I can't even come close to keeping up with anything other than marth :p Anyhow, I will switch to a new character once marth starts getting boring. I know most of you would prefer me to change up my character selection.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think your Marth is coming along fine, that last ditto you got me down to one stock; your tippers are getting really good. And if you wanna learn Falco I'll help you beef Lombardi up as much as I can. I like fuxing around with Falco.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
From now on we can do tournaments if A: someone organizes it, and B: enough people show. So yeah it's entirely dependent on how many people show.

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
label

From now on we can do tournaments if A: someone organizes it, and B: enough people show. So yeah it's entirely dependent on how many people show.

i don't mind helping you organize. Hit me up if you need some assistance.

Aim: irollkids
Cell: (302) 233-0083

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks guy, and I'll try and get with you on AIM tyranT.

If I can just learn how to do double elimination I'll be better at it, and I need a better stage selection list than what's on the first page.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Meh, just like I thought. I have plans from 12-4ish Saturday, and I figured if it was like the Catonsville fests, I would get BL to drive me up after. Oh wellz, next time Bmore

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ill run the tournament again

ive ran a multitude of them

anyone wanna run back a mm?
kc cloud? ichor?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Unless someone comes to get me this weekend I won't make it to the fest.

I also found out Neo's best friend goes to frostburg today. A couple of people beat him and he said he's trying to get neo to come up here this weekend. Which would be awsome stuff O_o if it's true. They said they'd call me if he comes up this weekend after they played me.

I wanna play that guy!

But if I can possibly make it, I'll run back the MM chin. I'll prolly loose again but w/e lol xD Maybe after we could get a couple more friendlies? I must be gettin annoying asking that. >_> Fighting you is just fun for me. We could hold this for whenever we're in the same place, but that's up to you.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MONEY MATCHES
EEvisu - 3 bucks
BowserTree - 10 bucks
KC Cloud - 5 bucks

chinesahh

Smash Lord
MONEY MATCHES
EEvisu - 3 bucks
BowserTree - 10 bucks
KC Cloud - 5 bucks
DOSV - 5 bucks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
That guy in your sig is amazing EE. Is that Chuck Norris? I watched him shoot everybody in the rotation, even watched him blow that old guy up, twice. He's way too amazing.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Z0MG IT'S 666

I can't wait for the fest this Saturday. Hopefully it will be somewhat decent walking weather. Otherwise I'll be arriving looking like an ******. I'm still waiting on the parents to bring the bike. I prolly won't have it till after winter break.
Lol, it smells like snow outside :laugh:

I want to go to a Catonsville more than a Ron Fest lol, they seem to be more "fun" and have better turnout. Am I correct in saying this?

Who wants to be added to my MM list?
------
KC $5 3/5
Nurok $1 5/9 -.-

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol, it smells like snow outside :laugh:

I want to go to a Catonsville more than a Ron Fest lol, they seem to be more "fun" and have better turnout. Am I correct in saying this?

Who wants to be added to my MM list?
------
KC $5 3/5
Nurok $1 5/9 -.-
I've gotten more people than/equal to Catonsville like my last too fests. But yes, Catonsville is more fun, since there's more room and two huge TVs. Especially considering I don't have to do anything. >_>

Actually, if Curio makes HIS Biweeklies permanent, I might drop mine all together, maybe one more after this upcoming one. Dunno, it doesn't seem like people are as into mine as Catonsville anyway.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I've gotten more people than/equal to Catonsville like my last too fests. But yes, Catonsville is more fun, since there's more room and two huge TVs. Especially considering I don't have to do anything. >_>

Actually, if Curio makes HIS Biweeklies permanent, I might drop mine all together, maybe one more after this upcoming one. Dunno, it doesn't seem like people are as into mine as Catonsville anyway.
dont be a pu$$y, you're $hit does fine so keep it going aint no point to punk out now >_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
That's cool, hope you can make it.

Yo guys, this time we'll do the food ordering thing differently. I'll get some delivery papers, or someone just bring the Dominoes phone number (if they even delivery out here).

I'll leave the phone out so everybody can be responsible for their own food. Though I'll probably order a couple of boxes for freebies.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

nooooooo, you're the ONLY location that does NOT have a cat! I'm sure Nikk agrees and likes your place more as well.

Top Bottom