• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If I could get a ride from a fellow Smashboards person, and knew my crew members were going (ride with crewmates?), I'd go (fest would be the 10th if anyone'd feel like coming down). Unfortunately, I have bad luck with rides, so I doubt I'd make it to CCX.

EEvisu - Good sheezy

cmart

Smash Lord
Isn't CCX the 9th? You guys should come down; I want to play all these new people.
As far as any smash, ccx or biweekly goes, I'll have to see where I am on the 9th. I mean it's not like I'm a senior in college nearing the end of fall semester of anything. Oh wait.

Frozen

Smash Lord
If I could get a ride from a fellow Smashboards person, and knew my crew members were going (ride with crewmates?), I'd go (fest would be the 10th if anyone'd feel like coming down). Unfortunately, I have bad luck with rides, so I doubt I'd make it to CCX.

EEvisu - Good sheezy
I'll be driving to CCX again....i'm already taking that UMBC smasher fella and probably Curio...there's still room for a couple more :)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I won't make CCX nor Chu's bi-weekly, but on the third weekend, the weekend of the 25th, I will descend from the college haven and smite all of thee with thy awsomeness!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If I go to Curio's can I bum a ride FrozenOne? I have gas money rawr.

Yo guys I'll just host my fest the next day (10th-Sunday).

Nurok

Smash Lord
Yo Frozen, do you think maybe i could go to your house, and you could take me, and bring me back? thanks dude.
i dont have any money at all-ill prob be only entering singles IF i go...
-edun

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll be driving to CCX again....i'm already taking that UMBC smasher fella and probably Curio...there's still room for a couple more :)
dude can I come, I'll buy you lunch and chip in for gas, I dont mind riding in the trunk

I AM DESPERATE!!

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
yea thats why he said that he was going to change the date to the day after so that ppl would still go to both..........

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I've grown to accept that Nightmare doesn't read anything I post in here, he just saw the thread title. I'll change that to the 10th. >_>

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
fg

binge* = justin

Thanks Hova, I really appreciate that. With every Bmore fest, the Smashers that regularly attend are noticably improving, and these Biweeklies just give people another option for where they wanna Smash and meet new people. I wanna keep these going till I can't anymore.

5%tax - Benge (is that spelling right?)? He's the Samus from the Delaware crew, if that's who you meant. He's so epic (rapic).

Next fest will be in two weeks, unless stated otherwise by me. Hopefully we get another good turnout.

Edit: That pie is ours, Frozen! :mad:

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
label

Good matches all. We are going to attend more of these and try to help get some shiz sponsored.

hova

Smash Champion
yo dec. 9th tourney at ccx got cancelled so you can move ur **** back to saturday if you'd like

cmart

Smash Lord
Go to Chu's Bi-Weekly this Sat..
Not to say that Chu's biweekly's aren't amazing, but posting in another biweekly thread to go to a different one is kind of rude to the host. A lot of Balitmore peeps have trouble getting rides that far or have some other reason they can't attend (me I'm banned from Chu's). The fact that Ron hosts fests for the local people that can't travel is much appreciated, and it's really not cool that you only seem to post in here to promote you're own event. Not trying to start anything but really dude, respect someone else's event.

Good matches all. We are going to attend more of these and try to help get some shiz sponsored.
You guys should show up to more of these-it was mad fun playing you all.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Not to say that Chu's biweekly's aren't amazing, but posting in another biweekly thread to go to a different one is kind of rude to the host. A lot of Balitmore peeps have trouble getting rides that far or have some other reason they can't attend (me I'm banned from Chu's). The fact that Ron hosts fests for the local people that can't travel is much appreciated, and it's really not cool that you only seem to post in here to promote you're own event. Not trying to start anything but really dude, respect someone else's event.

I agree. Lamesies Rich =(

And when will I show up at the of these? X_x

Lightblue: Gimme a call to smash or to take me to this if I'm here maybe, (or go to chus)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks for that correction, zL.tyranT. I hate misspelling someone's name, when I know it's wrong. Binge is awesome. And you guys were too cool. Mecha Godzilla! :mad:

Hova - Thanks for the update, I'll move my fest back to the 9th. Are you coming again?

Shadenexus - Glad you might come through finally, looking forward to it.

Chris - Thanks for defending the Biweeklies, there's probably thirty or so posts in this thread from people promoting fests that aren't mine. I don't think I ever go into other people's event topics to promote my own (Official Maryland Player Finder -.- and that one Nurok thread is about it, and that was necessary).

Redd - Blue!

Edit: EEvisu - Your rep bars make me feel insecure.

cmart

Smash Lord
Chris - Thanks for defending the Biweeklies, there's probably thirty or so posts in this thread from people promoting fests that aren't mine. I don't think I ever go into other people's event topics to promote my own (Official Maryland Player Finder -.- and that one Nurok thread is about it, and that was necessary).
Well you're welcome, but actually I think I'm in the wrong here. It appears the biweekly is for the coming weekend, and won't be on the same date as your fest. <.< Sorry Chozen-my fault for spouting out at the mouth.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I see what you mean, it's still annoying though. ChuDat has a massive Bi-Weeklies thread in this same section, anyone who doesn't notice it needs help. Chu needs no promotion in my thread. >_>.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Edit: EEvisu - Your rep bars make me feel insecure.
I have power on the net f00l
Well you're welcome, but actually I think I'm in the wrong here. It appears the biweekly is for the coming weekend, and won't be on the same date as your fest. <.< Sorry Chozen-my fault for spouting out at the mouth.
from hero to zero

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

Agreed. I can only attend fests within walking distance (and soon biking). If I had a car, you could be sure I'd attend Chu's fests (some), but I don't... I'm not that sad though, cause the guys at Bmore and Catonsville are very cool to play with, and I still have lots to learn from the players at those fests.

I will be at the next Bmore fest on December 9th, and I will bring a cube, SSBM, 4 controllers, and 2 memory cards.

Last weekend I played and defeated the guy I set a goal to beat within 8 weeks (at 5 week's time). Now it's time to set some new goals for myself. I've also started learning my first secondary character- falco. It turns out I'm kind of learning fox at the same time.

Frozen

Smash Lord
EEvisu- If you need a right to the next CCX I would so do that for free lunch....**** do I love food...

Nurok- Yeah if you go to my house or mikes house I could take you.

UMBC- Nice progress dude....do you still need a ride to the next CCX?

Bowsertree- Blow me =X

<3

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Okay then Chaos you the man, I'll come with ya to the next one!!

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so the next fest is the 9th? I'll be there, but will have to come back pretty early, I have work that day, unfortunately. I'll be there until around noon or 1 or so, depending on how fast I feel I can get back up to school and change.

Edit: EEvisu, what the heck is up with that signature? I'm kind of shocked that's actually in the power rangers.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
FC, I do need a ride to the next CCX. When is the next one? January since the December fest got canceled? If it's after I come back to school from winter break (January 25th), then I can go to one in January. Otherwise, February would be best. I can throw in a few bucks to help out with gas money. Remember I'm a poor self-paying college student though :)

I believe the power rangers vid in EEvisu's sig is homemade.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah my sig is a product of my bordem and some funny Power Ranger clips that came together well =)

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Darn it. Baltimore isn't really that much closer to where I live than Rockville is... I might come to this anyway, though. WoW is really destroying my ability to smash, and I really need a workout of some sort so that I won't go back to being a n00b.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey EE I can't fame anymore for a while, but when I'm able I'll add to your four blocks of insult.

UMBC - Awesome that you're getting better, let's Marth and Falco ditto next time we play.

tyranT - FTW (??)

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
But the Demon !!!!!! lol i want to know what thats from tyrant cause you was saying at the tourney and i thought it was funny as hell

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
^_^ :rips tank apart:

Hey EE I can't fame anymore for a while, but when I'm able I'll add to your four blocks of insult.

UMBC - Awesome that you're getting better, let's Marth and Falco ditto next time we play.

tyranT - FTW (??)

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
there are more pressing matters at hand you have to find a destroy the Sagohod

But the Demon !?

Top Bottom