• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balloon Fighter should be requested for this game

parrothead

Smash Lord
But that is not the only video game title that has to do with burgers. There is also Short Order from the 2-in-1 Power Pad title, "Short Order/Eggsplode!" for the NES. It is also a Nintendo-developed title that never was released in Japan. The object of the game is simple, just step on the Power Pad's two numbers to bring down the parts of the burger (e.g. lettuce, tomato, etc.), except for the buns. It's just like playing Milton Bradley's Simon and Atari's Touch Me.

bbb

Smash Champion
Before this gets out of hand, lets not have a flame war plz.

I think balloon fighter should be in if only for his level/music;)

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'll give you Mach Rider for the new retro addition and that is about it. They don't need to add that many retro characters one or two tops. A.k.a. Pit and Mach Rider it actually increases the current ratio so quite complaining about there needing to be more retro charcters.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Nah Mach Rider isn't nesscary, balloon fighter was in the beta version of melee how could he not be in this. Anyone that doesn't like Baloon Fighter is a communist.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Nah Mach Rider isn't nesscary, balloon fighter was in the beta version of melee how could he not be in this. Anyone that doesn't like Baloon Fighter is a communist.
Mach Rider probably was too, also rumored to be in with early development, considering the drastically redesigned look and detail in his trophy (I think he may have been the CF clone, but they replaced him with gannondorf to have all 3 pieces of the triforce or more zelda rep or something like that.) If Mach Rider is in, he better not be a CF clone.

And Balloon Fighter rocks too.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Anyone that doesn't like Baloon Fighter is a communist.
How did you know I joined the Red Army Xian? You shouldn't make statements like this it makes you sound stupid. Balloon fighter isn't neccasary the fact is none of them are it isn't neccasary that they make the game at all. If they didn't make the game the world isn't going to end now is it?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Umm Potato Salad.

Mach Rider could easily be put in as a captain falcon clone, I support clones it means more characters, but only throw them in at the end though, there could be like 50 characters if there were clones easily.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Did someone post a moveset? That would be fun to see. I think the balloon fighter could make an interesting character, but he should get a large graphical overhaul like Pit did.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Umm Potato Salad.

Mach Rider could easily be put in as a captain falcon clone, I support clones it means more characters, but only throw them in at the end though, there could be like 50 characters if there were clones easily.
Mach Rider doesn't neccassarily have to be a clone.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Hiddentiger, that is such an awesome pic of the Balloon fighter. That bird is sick. The balloon is actually growing from his back. I wouldn't mind if the Balloon fighter actually looked like that. Much cooler then the original.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
You forget one thing birds have wings so they can fly it using a balloon to fly is illogical.
Penguins can't fly. Emus, Kiwis, Rheas, Ostriches, and Cassowarys can't fly. There is even a species of parrot that can't fly. So having a fictional bird with wings using a balloon to fly is not illogical.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Hiddentiger, that is such an awesome pic of the Balloon fighter. That bird is sick. The balloon is actually growing from his back. I wouldn't mind if the Balloon fighter actually looked like that. Much cooler then the original.
holy crap O____O THAT VERSION OF BALOON FIGHTER FOR BRAWL!:laugh:
Haha... thanks. I don't even remember where I found that pic, now. But it could give a few ideas to something BF may have in Brawl. It looks like he has spikes on his feet, so he can pop balloons from above. Maybe that could be incorporated in the same way as it was for the Ice Climbers, giving him extra traction.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Um... I hope you realise that image is simply a piece fanart, therefore it has no bearing on how Balloon Fighter would be translated into the game... Though he would be bound for a radical redesign, it will still be derived more or less on his original look. Besides, if it's ninjas you want, might I suggest Goemon or Ryu Hayabusa... :)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Well the spiked boots is an interesting idea though - perhaps one Sakurai-san and the gang have infact been considering... Thinking out of the box seems to be one of their specialties afterall - I mean, who saw Pit's halo bracelets and dual dagger bow coming? Or the movesets for Captain Falcon and Fox for that matter...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Um... I hope you realise that image is simply a piece fanart, therefore it has no bearing on how Balloon Fighter would be translated into the game... Though he would be bound for a radical redesign, it will still be derived more or less on his original look.
So none of this?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Christ, HMBG... I don't even want to know where you found that.

Fat guys in thongs makes HT a sad panda...

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
As Deathborne already said, these pics are nothing but pure fanart. Nothing official, nothing to do with the actual game. Shut up.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
I don't know how bad it is with my uncle and next door neighbour but my dad has Frontal Left Lobe Brain Damage so he gets angry very easily and very commonly, he's not a very nice person....
How did this happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom