• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balanced Brawl Standard Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
On the next episode of Dragon Brawl Z

Fox can now jump out of aerial side-b with a double jump or walljump.

Wolf has copied both Fox and Falco's new tricks and added one of his own: He can jump or walljump out of side-b, walljump out of up-b, and interrupt the bounce after hitting up-b into the ground.

These changes seem quite worrisome to me. Was this intended to just make their recoveries better (can travel under battlefield without grabbing ledges) or to give them insane mobility onstage. It actually seems like something from Brawl Minus.

Fox and Wolf now both have a lightning fast move that brings them to, through, over or under their opponents and combos into all of their aerials when it hits (Wolf can actually land bair and uair during the hitlag.

I may have some bias as a sonic main, but Wolf and Fox now seem to have Spindash+ without the balance of having weak aerials and no projectile. Not to mention, without the helpless animation after, its got to be insanely safe on block. I think this is really really cool, but its most likely broken.

Gea

Smash Master
It's fine that the 1 does 12 damage to G&W, but idk, it doesn't need to be ridiculously unsafe. Also G&W's 8 is pretty useless in singles due to how laggy Judgement is.
I disagree. Getting a 9 is a pretty powerful thing. There has to be some backlash towards using the move. The hammer is fine as is. If you really want to give GW something, look elsewhere.

Think of it like Jiggs rest. High risk, high reward.

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
Think of it like Jiggs rest. High risk, decent reward.
Fixed. :p

While rest is definately a good hit, it's reward is at best average sadly. Namely because of how effing small the hitbox is. It's about 2/3 Jigglypuff's size and originates in the center of her, thus you either ened a large target or find some epic ways to toss it out.

You'd think a move that hard to hit would have similar reward to that of Ganon's Warlock Punch. Imo this move should have a little more kick to it. :)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I disagree. Getting a 9 is a pretty powerful thing. There has to be some backlash towards using the move. The hammer is fine as is. If you really want to give GW something, look elsewhere.

Think of it like Jiggs rest. High risk, high reward.
Judgement on a frame by frame basis is one of G&W's worst moves.

It comes out slower than his D-smash, and all the hits are unsafe on block. It doesn't have very much range either, in fact, the 9 hitbox is smaller than the other ones.

You must watch too many UTD Zac vids. Yeah he's really smart and throws it out when he reads a mistake (or teams I guess where you can get away with w/e).

Kaiser6012

Smash Cadet
Just popping my head in to give my two cents worth...
BBrawl, I just put on my wii. It feels... very odd. Good, but everything feels just slightly out, as if there's a delay here and there I wasn't expecting.
But Ganondorf... bwahaha! He's finally okay!
Just one brief thing to mention, though... on the front page, you direct the user to a link where they can download the patch. See, I use the PAL codes, and they're hinky in the extreme (code salad, I believe the term is). I went through the forum, and found some codes that, when inputted into the SD card, worked like a charm.
I thus come to the conclusion that you haven't updated the PAL downloadable from the link at the front page. If you could, it'd save all of us bogan Aussies some time ferreting through answers and questions. I believe the proper codes were at around... page... 9?

Still... WOOO! BBRAWL FTW!!! :D

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
The PAL version of the standard release is right there in the stuff you can download for the standard release. There is not a PAL version of the test build; neither of us own a PAL Wii so we can't be expected to worry about PAL versions unless it's a standard release (the ones that count).

I would post responses to a lot of stuff that seems to suggest very big misunderstandings about basic game things and basic design (Making Ike faster and weaker, seriously? Why don't we make Sonic slower and stronger while we're at it...), but Final Fantasy XIII is way too much fun. So I'm sparing everyone the large post for now.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Why make Ike weaker when guys like Snake and even Ganondorf are running around doing stuff better than he can?

He's really linear and doesn't have very many good followups or mixups, and he sucks at setting up into good finishers and his throws don't really do anything to help him get kills.

SA on Up-B startup makes sense since Ike is supposed to be the star when it comes to SA abuse (see the dojo). First hit of Aether should also have a shield damage buff to help out the fact that it's a pretty slow move, and because that's what Aether does in FEPoR anyway.

B-air and N-air both should be sped up, to improve Ike's offstage game (the former lags way too much for Ike to edgeguard low with it feasibly if they dodge it, while the latter causes Ike to suicide randomly when he's pushed offstage).

Also counter is balls and really doesn't kill anyone for how hard it is to land on most good opponents, I suggest the damage multiplier be raised on that move from 1.2 -> 1.4

Ganondorf isn't even very good (played around with him against BigO and Fujin, I don't see him having a lot of favorable matchups), but he does a lot of the stuff Ike does better. His F-air spacing is better than Ike's since it actually kills people really early and now his F-air is officially the better aerial wall (walls out other aerial approaches better due to the better IASA frames, walling out grounded approaches is simply a matter of good spacing and timing since it has good shield pushback). Ike's Jab is better but Ganon's F-tilt also gets people out of his face really really well AND it sets up gimps, which Ganon can follow up with since Ganon unlike Ike can actually edgeguard low.

Ganondorf also has D-throw F-air in this build, which is better than pretty much anything else Ike can do from a grab. It's safe and pretty easy to hit with if they don't airdodge immediately. In fact, Ganon's F-air in general is just a better move than Ike's entire aerial moveset. Has a ton of range, does a ton of damage, does a ton of shield pushback, and the coding change makes it much less committed than any of Ike's aerials, so it actually can frametrap airdodges iirc and be used to edgeguard low and high very safely.

Both characters however still suffer from the lack of a really consistent approach, which is still going to hold them back compared to other powerful characters who don't have their problems in approaching. Ganon in particular I want to see shield knockback adjustments on DA and D-smash 2nd hit so that they push in the opposite directions that they do currently.

Lokee

Smash Apprentice
About the shield pushback thing. Can we even do that without adding some special code in or something or is it just a matter of Hitbox placement and interaction with the shield?

Also I agree on Ganon's Fair. With the timer mistake fixed its become an all powerful move that I would believe has become on par with his Upair in terms of variety and functionallty.
Its startup actually deceptive, its priority is really good, shield stun is great, and has the ability to KO about 80% when fresh. making Ganon's aerial and edgeguarding game that more fearsome.

but yeah Ike seems to lead toward the bottom half of the cast still. His SA Eruption is nice and all but I think it only relatively helps against juggles and makes it more of a stalling move. Which make me think using "Counter" as the anti juggle move would work better just put some SA on its start up and increase the knockback it gives out. It be better since it would be good for prediction and juggles but still could be baited and punished cause of its ending lag.

Now something that would be real scary would be letting Ganon Cancel his Wizkick with Gerudo or jumping aerials. Talking about Wiztruck I wanted to suggest that maybe you could test out how grounding element would work if attatched to the landing hitboxes of an aerial wizkick.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ganon's D-smash for the dumbest reason ever pulls people towards him on the 2nd hit (but not on the 1st if I recall btw).

It's because there is an obscure variable in this game that actually does in fact "reverse" knockback. If that variable wasn't used, the 2nd hit of Ganon's D-smash would actually hit people towards him like it did in Melee to my understanding.

So my suggestion is to use that variable on Dash attack and flip the knockback angle around to achieve the desired effect. And to flip the knockback around on D-smash but remove the variable on that move. It would make both moves significantly safer without really changing how Ganon works.

My guess as to why it works that way...I assume that the developers actually were intending to use the Melee D-smash at first, but that's just speculation.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Ganon's D-smash for the dumbest reason ever pulls people towards him on the 2nd hit (but not on the 1st if I recall btw).

It's because there is an obscure variable in this game that actually does in fact "reverse" knockback. If that variable wasn't used, the 2nd hit of Ganon's D-smash would actually hit people towards him like it did in Melee to my understanding.

So my suggestion is to use that variable on Dash attack and flip the knockback angle around to achieve the desired effect. And to flip the knockback around on D-smash but remove the variable on that move. It would make both moves significantly safer without really changing how Ganon works.

My guess as to why it works that way...I assume that the developers actually were intending to use the Melee D-smash at first, but that's just speculation.
I don't think it's actually an obscure or esoteric variable. The trajectory is just towards Ganon. It is 130 (or 82 in hex) to be exact. It would be an easy change, and I too would welcome it, assuming the angle change did not indirectly buff Dsmash's kill strength. An angle of 50 would work nicely, methinks.

Admittedly, it is a Special Offensive Collision, so there could be more at work there than I can tell right now. It is probably has non-reversible knockback, but the trajectory of 130 is still at fault.

Gea

Smash Master
Judgement on a frame by frame basis is one of G&W's worst moves.

It comes out slower than his D-smash, and all the hits are unsafe on block. It doesn't have very much range either, in fact, the 9 hitbox is smaller than the other ones.

You must watch too many UTD Zac vids. Yeah he's really smart and throws it out when he reads a mistake (or teams I guess where you can get away with w/e).
And why should you try to make the move better? It's risk/reward and it's stronger than rest, which honestly has more of a risk attached to it. GW really doesn't need a better hammer. Why the argument against this? Do you really feel like GW needs a safe way to spam this? Is it supposed to be better than his downsmash?

Why doesn't Luigi have a safe way to use green missle? It's frame by frame his worst move.

Judgment is fine. I'd argue in favor of Jiggs rest needing buffing, but I think the project leads were scared of creating a one dimensional character by giving a melee style rest (that is, you wait until you land it, and you're omg ahead because of how Brawl works).

G.D.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-0665-3997
I haven't seen anyone mention this, but I actually find Dedede's boost rather useful in certain situations. If he's knocked to a high corner, he can normally recover just fine, but the hammer propulsion when used from that point prevents him from having to make himself somewhat vulnerable with Dedede Jump, particularly so if some of his double jumps have already been used.

I'm beginning to see why Ivysaur's Vinewhip was put back in place... The Dair is really powerful, especially if you use it offensively. Decent speed, damage, and knockback with considerable priority, and now it's pretty hard to punish. Still, he's returned to his status of the second easiest character to edgeguard... and personally I'd rather have that status removed than keep the fancy Dair.

The other changes in this test build seem pretty solid, and my opinions on them would mostly just be echoing others'. (I.e., Falcon Kick, Ganon Armor, (more) Eruption Armor, and Mystery Gift are awesome.) The only true concerns I have are with Zelda/Shiek's changes; the prior simply seems out of place, while the latter... just worries me. I'm still trying to see just how much I can land on Ganon, as well as a few others, before they're able to escape.

If you're looking for a few tricks for those who don't have (m)any, allow me a few humble suggestions...
- Ice Climbers: Allow the ICs to cancel something into a grab, maybe grounded Squall Hammer's first couple hits. With the lack of chaingrabs, I believe they got a hefty nerf they didn't deserve; I thought there would be something powerful to replace it, but slightly stronger throws really don't seem to do it justice. (A friend of mine who mains IC in vBrawl can't even seem to use them half as well in BBrawl... It's somewhat off-putting for IC mains to completely lack their character's most powerful ability, so if nothing else, there should be at least something flashy to draw in those who would otherwise hold no interest.)

- Kirby: As a mainer of him, I'm really disappointed to see he really only gets bonuses against a few opponents... and only if he copies them. I was anticipating something special from this, as Kirby is one of those characters who really doesn't have any many useful ATs outside of certain matchups. I'm not sure if what I'm about to suggest is possible, but it's something that would at once be incredibly flashy and AT-ish, yet it wouldn't actually make him much more powerful. Allow Inhale to cancel into a grab; during the animation in which the enemy is being pulled in, you can cancel-grab, then perform one of various combos or powerful throws Kirby has from there. It would be useful when trying to block a recovery, or against many of his worse matchups with high-priority attacks (Marth, G&W, Snake), who are normally difficult to grab without inhale, and I imagine it could even be of some use against his worst matchup, IC (Inhale to Upthrow keeps him safe). Simultaneously, it wouldn't help him much against most of his easier matchups (Fox, Falco, Ganondorf, Link) who are rarely easier to inhale than grab (with the possible exception of Gerudo and Wizkick, the latter of which is invincible now anyway). It should be noted that his whiffed grab isn't much longer than ending Inhale normally, though it is a significant difference.

- Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Snake: Give their smash taunts super armor, until the last frame necessary to summon the conversation. It wouldn't be very useful, sure, but it would be flashy and shine some light on casual play. (It's not like any of them need another buff at this point anyway.)

- Pit: Fully-charged Platunea's Arrow cancellable into shield, similar to Snake's grenades. Note the emphasis on fully-charged, so it wouldn't be overpowered as you might first imagine. It'll give a slight boost to his mindgames, but not much; it's mostly just a flashy trick, like some of the other characters' changes.

- Lucario doesn't need much of a buff, really. Nonetheless, perhaps it would be somewhat flashy if he had a move that built up a considerable amount of damage on himself, without knockback, like Ike's fully-charged Eruption. (Perhaps a taunt could be used for this?) It certainly wouldn't be incredibly useful, but on certain enemies, at certain times, you know they can KO with just about anything. That is when you crank up the damage on Lucario and pull out the Aura Sfear. this coincidentally helps to some degree with some of his biggest counters (Dedede, G&W, Snake) who have several quick and powerful KO moves. The only real concern is Ganon , with who he has the largest advantage, and who also falls into that category... but with the myriad of buffs he's received, I'm not sure if that would be as much of an issue. I'm not sure how much use it would actually see, but again, it would be mostly for show... I would think. Lucario is one of the characters I'm least familiar with... just fyi.

That's just my two cents.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
And why should you try to make the move better? It's risk/reward and it's stronger than rest, which honestly has more of a risk attached to it. GW really doesn't need a better hammer. Why the argument against this? Do you really feel like GW needs a safe way to spam this? Is it supposed to be better than his downsmash?

Why doesn't Luigi have a safe way to use green missle? It's frame by frame his worst move.

Judgment is fine. I'd argue in favor of Jiggs rest needing buffing, but I think the project leads were scared of creating a one dimensional character by giving a melee style rest (that is, you wait until you land it, and you're omg ahead because of how Brawl works).
G&W is already NOT spamming this move just because of the horrible startup and ending lag. Even if every other number was a 9, this move would still be mediocre and easily avoided except against Snake's recovery basically. It would still be considerably less practical than getting a grab with the vBrawl Ice Climbers.

So if you're trying to land the move, you have to read a mistake (good luck doing that against anyone good). The 1 already penalizes G&W heavily with 12 damage, which is quite a bit of damage alone.

It's not like giving the 1 a Cape Element would make it that much safer anyway, it's just meant to be a trick.

dansal

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Lucario's doubleteam damage output could increase with his damage%?

edit: I guess this would mean that it would start with a lower damage output, to balance it out.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it already does get stronger with damage on lucario ._. plus damage is NOT the problem, it is too slow. olimar can usmash it, have enough time to pshield the counter and punish it. its ****ing rediculous, though it could kill at around 100 if lucario has a lot of damage

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its still slow enough to psheild on reaction, unless you can make it unpsheildable as well. i would almost think a damage reduction to compensate a speed increase to be better. i wouldnt mind some attacks being unpunishable, but all smashes should be able to be punished by it at the very least

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well actually, I've been testing some Ganon stuff with his d-smash and I've found a way to make something unshieldable, however there could possibly still be a few bugs. Anyway, we should see what AA thinks before we do it.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
it already does get stronger with damage on lucario ._. plus damage is NOT the problem, it is too slow. olimar can usmash it, have enough time to pshield the counter and punish it. its ****ing rediculous, though it could kill at around 100 if lucario has a lot of damage
****ing ridiculous is how much lag Zelda's recovery has.
It's not like Luacario has to rely on that move the way Zelda does with her recovery, still one of the biggest issues to be ignored.
I'm just waiting for someone with a post count over 1000 to repeat what Ive' said in the past for it to get some light in here.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I proposed 10 frames of invincibility to improve her onstage Farore shanenigans. Her Recovery would still be poor, but at least she can compete a little more at the long run...
Not the ultimate solution, but an idea towards it. =/

btw, I didn't tested it, but I see the RelentlessBowser as impossible for Zelda/Sheik, because most of Sheik's attacks would stop affecting him (specially because they DO stall), and Zelda's main attacks (Usmash and Fsmash) just wouldn't do anything at all...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I support Farore's Wind ignoring walls? XD

Okay, feasibility time. HUGE burst of wind on startup and reappearance. It's Farore's Wind after all, and in OoT, you used it to either get back to start quickly or gtfo of a tight spot.

On the note of OoT, can Din's Fire be a Smart Bomb? :D

Mit

Smash Ace
I believe the verdict on Lucario was that he was already a good enough character to not need his counter and that it was just going to be ignored. As it is in vBrawl.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
just a comment to GD's post, ICs can still chaingrab. the timing is different (quicker) but still feasible.

Nakihito

Smash Rookie
This looked nicer in word, but here's a giant wall-of-text on Ike

There seems to be a myth that Ike is some kind of power house. Honestly though, if you go to Kirk's Ike Data Compilation thread and look at not only his frame data, but also the knock back and damage on his attacks and compare that with Snake’s frame/knock back data (here and here), Ganon’s data (here), or Donkey Kong’s data (here), you’ll see that Ike wasn’t given the tools to actually be able to compete with the other heavy hitters (much less the rest of the cast). The other heavy hitter characters have a far better damage/knockback:speed ratio for most of their attacks. Snake even has a better damage/knockback:speed:range ratio on his utilt and ftilt. Ike still cannot compete with Snake’s utilt and ftilt even after the nerfs.

Now let’s face it, Ike’s jab is probably the only thing that keeps him from joining the triforce tier. In fact, it’s often called the best jab in the game. I’d argue that it isn’t even in the top 5 in vBrawl. Now with the discovery that Falcon can combo into a gentleman from another gentleman, Mario’s amazing increased kill power, Zamus’s linking jab, and Shiek’s new literal jab canceling feature, I have to wonder if Ike’s jab is even in the top 10 anymore.

The only other things Ike has going for him are relatively good kill power and range. I say relative because when compared to someone like Peach, Ike looks like a power house, but characters like Snake, G&W, and BBrawl Link make Ike look, well, average. Ike, however, easily outranges the vast majority of the cast. However, this means nothing if it takes him three times as long or long to get an attack out (Ike’s 18 frame fair vs. Marth’s 4 frame fair) or if his opponent is so much more mobile than him that they are able to weave in-and-out before Ike’s hitbox comes out (read: Yoshi, DK, Jiggypuff, etc.).

A well known fact is that Ike has incredibly difficult match ups with anyone who has a decent projectile. One of the number one offenders would be Falco. Falco’s lasers are fast, pretty consistent damage, and make you flinch, a recipe for disaster for Ike. Basically any character with two of those three characteristics gives Ike and incredibly tough time. Another example would be Toon Link. His zair has almost as much range as Ike’s sword, but he can also spam boomerangs, arrows, and bombs to which Ike has very few options. I believe that Ike’s aerials have some kind of transcendent priority because his nair does not clash with TLink’s projectiles like Marth’s fair or nair does. So while Marth can jump in on TLink waving his sword around, Ike is forced into a ground approach (or in BBrawl an aerial QD approach which is almost as bad as jumping in directly above). This would be fine if Ike had a quick walking speed like other characters (read: Peach, Marth, Link), he doesn’t and that makes walking and jabbing a very slow approach (punishable with a bomb). This leaves running and perfect shielding projectiles until you reach your opponent, eating the projectile, or SHADs.

Ike’s grab is one of his main punishing tools. Not because his throws are particularly good, but because they’re the only reasonable way for Ike to punish most of the cast. In fact, Ike’s throws are pretty terrible. His forward and back throws are basically the same and set up only for another grab at low percentage (only if your opponent doesn’t have a brain) or dash attack at higher damage (perfect shieldable if you just hold shield, don’t DI up and aren’t too floaty). His dthrow can set up for juggles, but Ike can’t juggle an opponent with a brain. Finally, uthrow has too little knock back to set up for a juggle and too much knock back to chain grab or even set up for another grab. It’s like dthrow, but even crappier. Additionally, most pokes have advantages of only -10 or so frames. This leaves Ike with literally two options to punish, one of which probably leads to a reset and definitely set up for nothing useful (grab) and the other which is a guaranteed 9 damage fresh (jab which someone like Marth can upb out of with proper DI). Adding to this, the vast majority of Ike’s move set comes out after 15 frames. These are almost all blockable on reaction.

Ok, so now we’ve established the following (tl;dr):
1). Ike’s jab is above average, not amazing
2). Ike’s power is simply outclassed by other hard hitting characters
3). Ike’s piss poor mobility makes his range not as great as it sounds
4). Ike has very linear approach options
5). Ike’s throws set up for almost nothing
6). Ike’s slow start up makes punishing a lot harder than it should be
7). Ike has no, that is 0, safe pokes (I’d go so far as to say moves in general…)
8). Ike has no juggle potential
9). Ike’s non-jab and bair attacks are blockable on reaction
10). Ike is one of the only characters unable to do two aerials in one jump
11). Ike has very few, if any, set ups into his incredibly slow kill moves

There are a lot of ways to go about fixing this character, but I think that the best way to do it is to focus on improving his ground game as it would be one of the best ways to differentiate him from Marth who has a relatively similar move set.

The following are my proposed changes:

Jab 1
Hit on: 3-4 2
Earliest Jab 2: 11 8
Earliest Jab Loop: 15 12
IASA: 17 13

Jab 2
Hit on: 3-4 2
Earliest Jab 3: 7 5
Earliest Jab Loop: 13 10
IASA: 20 12

Jab 3
Hit on: 10-14 7
IASA: 38 25 or 30

Dash Attack
Hit on: 18-19 10-11 or 12-13
IASA: 51 25 or 30

Ftilt
Hit on: 17-19 9-11
IASA: 56 33
Damage: varies 14
BKB: 38 30 or 35

Utilt
Hit on: 13-29 8-18
IASA: 50 30
Damage: varies 12
Trajectory: varies 92

Dtilt
Hit on: 16-18 8-10
IASA: 55 30 or 35
Keeps “sweet spot” at the hilt
Otherwise:
Trajectory: 40 100
KBG: 100 30
BKB: 55 30
Tripping rate: 35 40 or 60

Fsmash
BKB: varies 60
KBG: 100 110 or 120

Usmash
IASA: 67 56
KBG: 85 95 or 90

Dsmash
Hit on: 13-16, 32-4 13-16, 27-39
IASA: 70 50
Trajectory: varies BBrawl trajectory

Nair
Hit on: 15-32 5-20
IASA (Air): 76 25 or 30
IASA (Landing): 13 7
Damage: 9 11 (Knock back compensation)
No transcendent priority

Fair
Hit on: 18-21 10-13 or 13-16
IASA (Air): 60 52 or 55
IASA (Landing): 22 Between 17 and 22
Damage: 13 15

Bair
Hit on: 7-9 4-5
IASA (Air): 55 20
IASA (Landing): 22 10
Or have turn-around auto-cancel frames while Ike is backwards in the air

Fthrow(/Bthrow)
Trajectory: 28 30 or 32
BKB: 50 70
KBG: 50 20

Uthrow
Trajectory: 90 60 or 75
BKB: 70 60
KBG: 72 20

Aether
Super armor from initializing the attack until the either the end of the super armor frames in vBrawl or until he grabs his sword
First hit has set knock back into the spinning sword
Cancelable once he grabs his sword, but puts him into free fall

I do not believe Ike needs all of these changes to be viable. If he did have all of them, however, he would easily be one of the top characters in the cast. Obviously, these are some pretty extreme changes, but honestly, Ike will never be a serious contender in the (semi-)competitive scene without some extreme changes. If you actually think Ike is competitive material as is, then you are sorely mistaken.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
more damage on fair...like 15-16% total. if you make that move like 10 frames, ike suddenly shuts down tons of characters imo...it is the most disjointed normal aerial in the game or something right?

what are the categories of moves that you can cancel animations with? maybe we could allow tilts to cancel into jab lol

here's a bbrawl trick for PT: taunting restores like 15 seconds of stamina.

G.D.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0877-0665-3997
just a comment to GD's post, ICs can still chaingrab. the timing is different (quicker) but still feasible.
Hm, really? I suppose I'll have to look into it then... One thing's for sure, it isn't the same as vBrawl. Thanks.

I believe I've asked this before, with little response, but is there somewhere BB matches can be organized online? An irc? A thread? ...Anything? Whenever BB's site becomes a little more dynamic, that's one thing I'd definitely love to see (and I doubt I'm the only one). As much as I love this mod, I can rarely get anyone outside a small group of friends to play it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Funny, that wall o text on Ike.

I've been saying basically that for quite a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom