• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That works too.

I was mainly emphasizing that *if* Luxor is involved in a shooting, he should be shooting and not shot.

:059:

July

Smash Apprentice
That works too.

I was mainly emphasizing that *if* Luxor is involved in a shooting, he should be shooting and not shot.

I think the opposite, scum Summoner or Red Ryu I would think are nonshooters. Not as confident with Luxor, if he is scum I don't have a read either way as to which he would be godfather/nonshooter.

I'm honestly more suspicious that Red Ryu can't shoot than Summoner. When I asked him if he would be willing to shoot he said there are other people who he wanted to see shoot other than himself. On top of that I just reread toDay and he only mentions Vocal to say he questions him and to ask why we wanted him (or me, not sure who it was addressed to) why we wanted him as shooter/shootee so bad. Red Ryu/Vocal connection exists and looks scummy as hell, one of them needs to be involved in the shooting toDay.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Soooooooooooooooooooo

Summoner shoots Red Ruy? I like that. I like that a lot. If I'm wrong, I'll go out on a limb and say first townie to log in should shoot Vocal unless said townie is Vocal who should shoot Clownbot.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker, it really depends on the GF though. As long as the GF is around lylo / mylo is both too late.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No one likes you. You've been completely a non-factor this entire game. You've replaced in and not been stellar. You're not going to be able to fix the problem unless Luxor or Vocal steps up and effectively says, "I'm scum, shoot me."

Then you post either looking for or looking like you're looking for a way out of being either shooter or shootee and there's no real salvaging that if you ask me.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ok, so right now I think I'm fine with Summoner/Lux/maybe Clown shooting RR/maybe Vocal.

Summoner, as we already know, has been a real non presence this game and I simply can't allow him to coast until endgame. Plus, to be brutality honest I think Summoner has the capability to be a much stronge townie than most others in this game, so I think getting a good idea of his alignment is all the more crucial for it.

Lux is doing what I would call "active lurking." That is, being pretty useless all game. I had a useless townie read on him at first, but now the more think about, the more I get the feeling that most people who are useless townies usually at least TRY to be useful.

RR should be shot for pretty much the reasons Ryker and July said. RR, after reading this game, came into with only TWO stances. I mean really? Also tbh a scum stance on Luxor is a pretty easy thing to do at this point.

Vocal I'm thinking is suspicious since he really hasn't provided any more then a Clown read, and his most recent post reaks of AtE (a tell which I usually hate, but in this case I think he uses it in the scummy "woe is me, woe is me" kind of way). Anyways, I think he's done this before this game but I need to reread him to confirm that. In anycase, I feel that it's worth pointing out.

Gheb what do you think of Clown shooting? Want the answer to this before I answer before I give my reasoning on Clown.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb what do you think of Clown shooting? Want the answer to this before I answer before I give my reasoning on Clown.
I doubt he's GF so him shooting would clear him for the most part in my eyes. I'd still like a lot more clarity on the awful Ryu / Summoner / Vocal trio.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see Summoner shoot Red Ryu, really need insight on the Ryu/Vocal connection toDay and that works out two thirds of that trio you mentioned Gheb.

X1-12

Smash Champion
K.

Daykill: Ryker
Red Ryu posted a valid Daykill command. Ryker has been Daykilled

It is now Twilight 3. Twilight ends at approximately Noon on 10th April (GMT) - This is just under 34 hours from this post.

Red Ryu will start Day 4 with a 24 hour cooldown

July

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? Kk shooting Red Ryu toMorrow when he is in cooldown. If I can't do it someone town needs to do it as soon as they log on, as long as someone gets him before his cooldown we are okay.

Other scummy you think we found is Summoner then, or Vocal? Ryker, complete thoughts on where to go from here please.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
He's gonna be on cooldown. If Summoner doesn't shoot him in his first post or before 15 hours, have Clownbot shoot him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm guessing Ruy was going for the win as they were so close, so I'm willing to not chase Vocal or Luxor as much as Clown.

Ruy is scum.
Summoner is possibly scum.
I don't think Vocal is scum.
July and Gheb are cleared.
BSL is cleared but going to die.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm killing scum, I just didn't say Ryker was on my suspect list due to town not being favored with it.

Him not shooting and his want to command town made me need to kill him for the better of town.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
He's gonna be on cooldown. If Summoner doesn't shoot him in his first post or before 15 hours, have Clownbot shoot him.
I can dig it.

Ryu, if you're town you should be feeling pretty bad right now. But that's no problem since you're scum.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sorry for the inactivity lately, I've been pretty distracted by school and extracurriculars. Well I guess we've found who the godfather is :/ If you guys like, I can shoot Ryu tomorrow to prove that I'm not mafia and eliminate one of town's threats.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Vocal, I think at this point I'd literally be in favor of anyone else who's cleared as not GF being shooter.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'm killing scum, I just didn't say Ryker was on my suspect list due to town not being favored with it.

Him not shooting and his want to command town made me need to kill him for the better of town.
...except you know he was un-cc'ed town bomb, and you're scum. Who in the hell would you say is town bomb then and why would they not claim??

@Ryker: Just wondering, why Clown over Vocal or Luxor?

Top Bottom