• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia 4! Game Over, Scum Wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So ... you're convinced that you made a "scum shot" ...

...after shooting unCC'd bomb? Classic case of playing the "too dumb to be scum" card imo.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
K, so I guess now would be a good time to talk about who should shoot RR toMarrow.

I'm now thinking either Summoner, Vocal, or Luxor. Summoner for the same reason as before. Vocal to see if July was right about that connection. Luxor for same reasons as before, plus I wouldn't put RR's attack on Lux outside the range of a bus. Hopefully Ryker will kill one of these three.

If no one has shot RR by, say, 9pm EST the beginning of the Next Day, than I'll shoot him personally.

July you probably should refrain from shooting until the last minute possible. Same with you Gheb.

Ryker, considering that Clown was RR's main target, why do you think Clown should shoot toMarrow?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sword, I don't really care who shoots Ryu toMorrow as long as he

a.) can shoot
b.) isn't cleared yet

that includes Luxor, Vocal, Clown, Summoner and yourself. Ryu is definitely the GF so whoever shoots him is insta-cleared upon flip. Once we got him killed we'll just fish out the remaining scumbags by "forcing" them to shoot and see who can and who can not shoot.

Town has this bagged imo.

July

Smash Apprentice
Sword, I don't really care who shoots Ryu toMorrow as long as he

a.) can shoot
b.) isn't cleared yet

that includes Luxor, Vocal, Clown, Summoner and yourself. Ryu is definitely the GF so whoever shoots him is insta-cleared upon flip. Once we got him killed we'll just fish out the remaining scumbags by "forcing" them to shoot and see who can and who can not shoot.

Town has this bagged imo.

Ohh good point, unconfirmed townie shoots Ryu toMorrow then hes confirmed. Then we have four more people, two who can shoot and two who cannot, and it will be easy to weed out the nonshooters from there.

Also town bomb takes a random townie with him, if that townie happens to be one that is not confirmed at this point this game is even easier :D that would just be a plus, either way Gheb is right that we got this in the bag.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Doesn't really matter then. If you've got a gun and you haven't used it, then shoot Red Ruy tomorrow and we'll win.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Why would a townie ever take that chance, especially when there was no counterclaim? They wouldn't.
Also utter bull**** that he wouldn't mention being suspicious of Ryker at all until quickshooting him.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're dead tonight. Just cop someone who hasn't shot.

If scum don't shoot BSL, you should probably wait for his result, but shoot if Red Ruy gets to 5 hours on his CD.

X1-12

Smash Champion
BOOM

Ryker, Town Bomb has been Daykilled by Red Ryu.

Clownbot, Townie has been caught in the explosion!

Night 3 begins! Send in all Night actions by 3PM on 12th April (GMT)

Red Ryu will start Day 4 with a 24 hour cooldown

X1-12

Smash Champion
Vocal, Townie has died in the Night.

Day 4 Begins!

Red Ryu has a cooldown of 24 hours, he may not shoot until 24 hours elapsed after this post, as measured by the SWF timestamp.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Would of really preferred someone who isn't cleared (like me) to have done that.

Now we have one less clear to work off of.

I had an awesome Clint Eastwood picture ready to post with my Daykill and everything . . .

@BSL: results?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Swords: I'm really sorry, I ****ed up and panicked and went back to the original plan. The Vocal kill threw me off and I ended up forgetting the revised plan and going off instinct.

@Red Ryu: If you are really town why, why, why would you have shot Ryker yesterDay?

July

Smash Apprentice
I really don't know why I ****ed up and shot, I just reverted to the old plan in my head because I'm an idiot.

Alright. If Red Ryu is telling the truth and he is town, we are screwed anyways and its game over.

If he is lying, then gf is dead and we have Luxor, Summoner, and Swords who cannot shoot. Whoever of those three can shoot just needs to shoot either of the other two and they have guaranteed scum.

July

Smash Apprentice
I thought he was scum.

Well since you decided to quick shoot town lost, nice going there I was a townie.
If I didn't shoot you Swords says he was ready to, and I believe he has a gun. If Swords isn't town then whoever the townie is would have shot when they came, it was going to happen anyways because you quickshot town bomb yesterDay.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I didn't shoot you Swords says he was ready to, and I believe he has a gun. If Swords isn't town then whoever the townie is would have shot when they came, it was going to happen anyways because you quickshot town bomb yesterDay.
Well you added to the problem and shot me so, whatever, town lost gg.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
July, why did you change your avatar; your old one was so awesome :(

Remember that we have 2 mafiosi who can't shoot and we have 3 non-clears. Whoever out of the 3 can shoot just shoots either of these two. Then we just have me / July or whatever clear is alive shoot the last scumbag for the win.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Red Ryu, Mafia Godfather has been daykilled by July.

Night 4 Begins! Send all actions to me by 11:59 on 15th April! (GMT)

July will starts Day 5 with a 24 hour cooldown

X1-12

Smash Champion
Luxor, Town Cop is Daykilled by SummonerAU

SummonerAU, Townie is Endgamed

Sworddancer, Townie is Endgamed

Gheb, Mafia Vanilla Cop Wins!

BSL, Mafia Goon Wins!

Red Ryu, Mafia Godfather Wins from the grave!

Game Over! Scum Wins!​

I'm V/LA so Shoutouts/Night Actions when I get back.

Top Bottom