• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to school, Back to Melee: Melee Tournament (Sept. 20th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I can go but I'll have to leave by 7:00. Sign ups for singles starts at 4:00 PM so we'll start singles at about 4:30? That means I'll probably have to leave in the middle of singles.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, on the bright/dark side, there's still the possibility you've been eliminated by then already.

Wait...

What about the other Tucson people? Do they also have to leave at 7?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
lol I probably will be I'm not that good.

Well my parent's won't let me get a ride with the other Tucson people so they're going to drive me then go to phoenix for a while then they'll come back and pick me up.

So yeah I have no idea what's happening with the other Tucson people.

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Probably coming to this, since no one wants to play Brawl anymore.

I still think Roy's sword is longer than Marth's.

Am I still the only Roy player, btw?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I still have to ask my mom if I can go with the Tucson people. I just have to convince her to let me go to Phoenix with like three other people she doesn't know.

*Funny Story Time*

Since I live like WAAAY north of Tucson (I live Pinal County), and Sean lives in southeast Tucson, when I asked my mom to take me to his Tri-weekly, she almost didn't take me because she thought he might be a pedophile. lol, I'm pretty sure she was just joking, but I laughed so hard at that. But I think we know how moms can be, all protective and such.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be looking for a teams partner since I doubt my normal partner is coming with me. I want to play some friendlies with people looking for partners before the tourney so I can see how you play.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll probably be looking for a teams partner since I doubt my normal partner is coming with me. I want to play some friendlies with people looking for partners before the tourney so I can see how you play.
Me, or in general?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Just in general I guess I worded that poorly. Anyways what I meant is that if someone needs a teams partner I want to play some friendlies with them first so I see how we work together.

Corigames

Smash Hero
People, spamin' my thread?
(It might be more likely than you think!)

Yeah, I play Roy as my secondary, but I don't trust him enough in tournaments to play him there :(

People on my yes list better show up at all >_>

Corigames

Smash Hero
If doubles ends earlier we can use some of the extra set-ups to start the singles tournament. It just depends on how many people decide to show up for teams. Also, just tell your parents to rent a hotel room for a couple hours or something >_>

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
If doubles ends earlier we can use some of the extra set-ups to start the singles tournament. It just depends on hos many people decide to show up for teams. Also, just tell your parents to rent a hotel room for a couple hours or something >_>
Well they're going to phoenix for a few hours but they just need to get home early so they can do some things Sunday morning. And your post sounds awkward.

Corigames

Smash Hero
It was in the context of consensual intercourse between spouses >_>

And that's as politely as I can put it <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom