• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to school, Back to Melee: Melee Tournament (Sept. 20th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I haven't talked to any Tucson people about coming to this. Sorry, but you can take my name off the list.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Well Sean is up there so if I don't go, he won't have a ride home. So I guess I have to go now. Tommy if you still wanna go, message me your number and address and I'll pick you up.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Coreygames again (I can't log off of Trent's account for some reason :/):
I'm not changing who is yes and who is maybe because I'm confused by what you guys are saying. IS tommy coming? Is statistics coming? WTF?

Also... I'm going to be spilling tired johns out my *** tomorrow. I had to close tonight and my manager wants to hold a mandatory meeting at... 7am tomorrow >_> And, as you can tell by the time of this post, I still haven't fallen asleep yet. ****

This sucks. I hope it isn't THAT mandatory.

Edit:

As a last note. If you are bringing something tomorrow, please try to be there by 10:30. I want sign-ups for teams to start at 11 and I want everything ready by then. There's lots of room in their apartment, but we need to get things placed, hook-up, and turned on before we can do anything. Also, I need to emphasize a priority on TVs. If you have one, please bring it. Please. It seems we'll have a lot of GC and Games, but we are lacking TVS.

Lastly, I found out that Trent isn't going to be helping me all day. He's just going to be sticking around for teams and then buggering off. So, I think I'll need someone to help me run the tournament software in case I suck at it... and not Goop because he ruins tournies that way... >_>

As I said before, this is not our house. It's our friend's home, so treat it better than you would your own. If they want things a certain way, do it. That's how it will be done. Don't expect them to feed you. Be sure to grab something to eat BEFORE coming over or have someone run to get food for you if you are in they are out. I'm serious about the no-show auto disqualification. We can't wait around all day for people to get done or come back from eating. By punctual guys.

Hand shakes etc. too.

Also, if you have any questions relating to the tourny, don't hesitate to call (480) 255 - 9538

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I'm going to sleep for... like... an hour...

That meeting was a bunch of BS about a bunch of crap I already knew and didn't care about.

I hate work.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I don't think you guys would have had time to pick me up, even if I did read your posts in time this morning and told you where I lived. I would have had to taken a like hour drive into Tucson to meet you guys somewhere.

I should have stayed up for that hour more so I could have read Jackie's post lol. It's all good though.

CHUK

Smash Ace
So epic, too fun. Nice to see everyone again. Can't sleep cuz smash is playing in my head (but it made me think of some cool new things so sweet!)....
Shoutouts....
Coreygames- Thanks for organizing this. perfect timing.
Coreygames' friend (BALLZ) - Thanks for letting 30 sweaty smashers play in your domain.
Tai - ZOMG thanks for letting me play at your place last night. You are getting waaaaay too good and I am surprised we didn't have to play eachother in brackets.
Duffy -surprised me with your skill, just try to attack the opponent more instead of mindlessly attacking nothing and u will be sick nasty in no time
CUTMET - cool falcon
Axe and Vectorman - You guys are awesome for showing up and have tooo sick spacies, you **** on my friend Rai.
Goop - exists.
Dark and Light- I want to play you 2 more
Forward - fun matches, pwn in street fighter
POMX-Fun matches, sheik is a *****, sorry :(
Rai - you'll never read this
coty - i'm so happy I didn't play you. I saw you do so some sick nasty.
altf4 - we need to play next time I see you
Wakka - wakka! I think of chappelle show when I see your name. Your samus is pretty female-space-maverick-with-a-crazy-shooter-gun-on-her-arm-like.
Wobbles - I didn't get to play you but you busted the MAD sick nasty, it was dope dumb stupid bad fly doogy! It is no wonder you are the toast of the town.
Jar'd - practice and confidence = win. I reccomend to stick with a character
Kosuke - You got TEH mindgamezzz. I like watching your fox/arth alot cuz u do alot of unexpected stuff like the jab stuff.
$$$$-this guy is pretty cool too
Pichu - Top teir.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Chuk we need to play sometime. If you haven't moved we are still only like a 10 minute walk from each other.

Anyways too lazy for shoutouts, so I'll just say it was really fun and I enjoyed seeing everyone that was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom