• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to school, Back to Melee: Melee Tournament (Sept. 20th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Same with Me. Sorry to ignore what's going on between Max and Tai. Both of you are awesome players. =) Cube and copy of smash and 2 extra controllers too (for you noobs that forget yours) xD

Axe is a Nub

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I might be able to bring a tv. I have an old one lying around, but chances are I'll be too lazy to lug it out.

I'm coming for sure though. Can't wait [to get my *** kicked].

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Add me too please. i'll more than likely go. I'd bring my GC and copy with me, but unless you have a spare power cord for the GC It won't work. I lent mine out.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Hey Corey, you gonna have any kind of smashfest the night before? I need me melee practice, and well, with the UAT smash TV apparently gone stolen and stuff... D:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i might be able to go to this. if jackie can give me a ride as well then ill go. so its a maybe. just put me down as forwards brother or something lolz.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I will likely try to make this, I mean, I am hopefully going to go, I mean, maybe I may go.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Chrono:
It wasn't stolen, they took it down because it was attached to the plexy glasss instead of the wall and that isn't really safe. So they are going to fix the wall, re-wire it, and then put it back up instead of waiting for it to fall.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey, so my mom said it was alright to go to this tourney. So who from Tucson can bring me, I WILL give you gas money.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I am coming for sure unless something huge comes up. I'm kind of rusty right now but I'll try to be ready by Saturday.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It looks as though I'm not going to be there on Saturday. I've got other priorities to attend to. Sorry, Corey.

**** in our stead, Bry-Tai.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I had it on my calendar for a month, Corey. I was just as disheartened as you were. But other, more important, things came up.

I hope Bryan does well if he goes.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
... ._.;

...You guys never talked about the money thing?

Well get snappy on it! How much money would it cost to drive from Tucson to here? $40?
Everyone chip in ~$10!

I'm sure it'd all be great and all if you guys did come. Even without Jackie, someone can drive down here right...?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I had it on my calendar for a month, Corey. I was just as disheartened as you were. But other, more important, things came up.
YEAH, Halo.

</bitterness>

p.s.

Jackie, please try to work things out with the rest of Tucson to arrange the trip. I'd be really disheartened if you guys didn't go.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Corey speaking:

This is ****. Don't start dropping out everyone for various, stupid reasons. Don't be afraid to come. We are all going to have fun and chill out. There's no reason not to come with so many people giving rides and such. Just get one with someone else.

As for the tournament. As you can tell on the google maps, the directions take you to Guadelupe Rd. and then to Maple Ave. We are going to do all the parking all the way down Maple, and, if that's not enough, the next street over, Ash.
k?

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Sorry but statistics and I are going to have to cancel (not that anybody cares). Something came up with him and i'm actually starting to feel sick.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Vectorman Speaking: Mr. J = (our transportation method bailed on us tonight) The S.V. people.. but no worries.. Axe and I are pulling **** out of our ***** to attempt and show up.. I'll keep you informed.. sure could use help though..

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Playing with you Tucson people is too fun. Figure out some way to get here so we can play some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom