• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B4N (Battle For Norcal) June 4 downtown San Francisco

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
DSF and GERM? holy crap!! that will be the team to beat! Wonder who Isai will team with if he comes maybe ken will make a surprise visit! Who is Zel teaming up with again?

Zoap

Smash Master
Germ

Germ as far as i know Hyuga doesnt have a partner either.

You better come Zarelid!

Glide

Smash Ace
Can anyone house... the arizona crew... response would be appreciated....

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Trevyn why are u goin to the tourney I cant go to?!
ACTUALLY ITs LOOKING BETTER I MAY HAVE A CHANCE AT MAKING THIS...IM 99.9 percent sure i can make this now. My begged my sensei and he said it would be "OKay" if i came to class more.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAYYEYYAAA!!
GERM AND ME PARTNERS now.. unless u want DSF or ISai...
How about u take DSF ill take ISAI :p

how many people from az crew are coming and who are they?
Maybe Germ can, but he always does.:crazy:

Zoap

Smash Master
awesome

thats great bob$ that ur 99.9% sure to make it!

Arizona guys: i will talk to my parents, but i guarentee nothing.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
u know what hyuga....it would be funny....if i teamed with u and ender.....lol if u dont have a partner by play time then i'll do it, but if ender and me ever have to fight u and me then ill be ditching u...or we could just do a 3player FFA^_^ lol

Glide

Smash Ace
4 people from AZ hopefully; Taj, Me (Glide), black mamba, and some random guy named Brandon XD

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Just to let everyone know Hyruga's puff is pretty darn good and he OWns in teams.:D ;) Hes got the DBR STAMP, i would prob team up with him If i wasnt teaming witht he best link.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I P Freely

Smash Journeyman
i might wanna team with u hyuga, if ur willing to team with a noob like me :p. we can try teaming with eachother at the tracey tourney and see if it works out.

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
what? you were 99.9% could go?? that .1% chance somehow won.... well that means GERM still needs a partner!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'LL TEAM WITH GERM!!! as of right now count ZivilynBane in! i'm thinkin' i'm gonna be able to go. i'm getting my car fixed this weekend, and i see no reason for me to not go. hopefully i'll bring a couple of friends with me too. this should be sweet! if by any chance i don't get to play everybody at Tracy, i'll have to catch up with you here. if germ doesn't wanna team with a n00b like me then i'll team with somebody else. will? maybe ron or danny if you guys are going? we'll see what happens.

also, i'll be able to do only a couple of money matches, and for prolly only 3$ each. so....who wants my money??

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Danny said he is 100% coming to this and so will I. Ron? I dunno about him hes never online nor do I have his number so I can only contact him through danny. Its good to hear that your coming to this also.

metroidcomposite

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by Glide
4 people from AZ hopefully; Taj, Me (Glide), black mamba, and some random guy named Brandon XD
I have access to a guest room, so probably one or two people could sleep there if you don't find enough accomodation elsewhere. Four's a bit of a stretch for me, though.

And yeah, back from E3, which means I have time again for preparing B4N. On an off-topic note, E3 went pretty well for us...though not so well for the rest of Activision (we had the only playable Activision game on the show floor >_>). Oddly enough, we got an unexpectedly positive response from women in their 20s (which is shocking to me, since the SSBM community is so predominantly male).

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
woAH your SO nIce o.O

muAHahha we have connections noW yAY who kNows thIS touRnAMent thinG miGHt hAve an inFluence On FUture ActIVision gAMes =D

went to e3 man im jealous -.-

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Aight Im not so sure if I can go to this cuz a lot is gonna happen during the 3rd - 5th but Ill try my best.

Ill be accepting dittos, any character even Mewtwo (which I suck badly with). $$$matches under $5 I will accept too. If anyone manages to defeat my Megaman I will buy lunch for you. kthxbai no johnz

The Game II

Smash Champion
Originally posted by metroidcomposite
And yeah, back from E3, which means I have time again for preparing B4N. On an off-topic note, E3 went pretty well for us...though not so well for the rest of Activision (we had the only playable Activision game on the show floor >_>). Oddly enough, we got an unexpectedly positive response from women in their 20s (which is shocking to me, since the SSBM community is so predominantly male).
Oh wow, if I knew you were going to be there, I would have asked for a quick meeting with you, because I was at the Activision area waiting for a couple people to interview. Oh well, only a few more days, I've got to survive these school presentations before I can think about the tournament.

--GCII

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
what the he11, this tournament is coming up in less than two weeks and it's dead in here. nobody wants to MM me?? GERM, you don't wanna team with me??!? who all is going to this from outta nor cal? any so-cal-ers? any outta-staters?

Zarelid

Smash Lord
so far my chances of going are huge, but I'm jsut trying ot see if I can get a cheao ride from some people who haven't been online for the past 3 days and i must knooooooooooooooooooooow
GLIDE RESPOND!!!!

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
I intend to be there with a freind hopefully. I have high expectations the it will be better than my first tournament.

High there BoBs$. You probably haven't even mentioned the challengers on the school campus, heh.

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
undesputed ill money match u for 5 and trevyn ill money match you 2 for 5 and dont be b!tches im tired of all these pussys who wont accept because they are too afraid to lose a little bit of money

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
hey hey hey, dont forget nasty that i got that dbr special still going man, but the only bad thing is that money cant make it, ****, but that lowers my 35 dollar total to 30 LOL, dont worry money i will still money match you man one day, undesputed lets mney match man maybe 2 or 3 dollars if you want.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm a random newbie and this will be my first real tournament, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to team with me and help me get better. I'm also really looking forward to getting my butt handed to me by - I mean having a friendly Ganondorf ditto with you, Kawn, if you'd like. Oh, and could someone plz give me specific directions to get to the tourney, I'd prly get lost.
BTW, I hope to god June 4th is the official date! Thanks very much in advance, guys.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
X-counter are you Spam or Nick o.0?
why is TOny, trevyn, dsf coming....this tourney is too good for me not to be in it..AHHHH
although we should all smash the night before.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Nephilim
A week before the tourney and all the lurkers come out to play.

Well it's almost here guys I hope you all trained hard. I know I didn't.
I second that! The part about not being ready. We'll see..

The Game II

Smash Champion
Final projects and finals are taking away time from me getting some decent practice in, but I'll be there ready to take my 2 losses within an hour's time. :)

You guys still need people to bring GCs and games?

--GCII

metroidcomposite

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by The Game II

--GCII
I haven't been keeping careful track of exactly how many people said they were bringing a GC/Game, but if it's not too inconvenient then please do.
any1 know about how many people are coming to this
Near as I can tell, the number seems to hover pretty steady at 50. There's a few people who found out recently that they can't come, but there's a few others who are new or coming from out of state. Add in a few random extras (I imagine a few people from the office will join in the tournament proper instead of just friendlies/observing) and it could be as high as 60.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
make that 52 or 53 ;) i will be there entering low tier and teams. however i have one maybe two friends coming with me for singles. so add superskeetbro, Neo(zorg if there already is a neo coming), and DRT

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Originally posted by The Game II
Final projects and finals are taking away time from me getting some decent practice in, but I'll be there ready to take my 2 losses within an hour's time. :)

--GCII
Ok, I'll be at this tourny as well (for sure this time too, not like the usual maybe from us Salinas peeps). You guys will finally be able to see what Salinas actually has through me and The Game II (who is my ride there). I am willing to supply a GC and game if necessary as well.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Originally posted by ShadowBTZO
Ok, I'll be at this tourny as well (for sure this time too, not like the usual maybe from us Salinas peeps). You guys will finally be able to see what Salinas actually has through me and The Game II (who is my ride there). I am willing to supply a GC and game if necessary as well.
People,

Do not take that quote directly word for word. That quote makes it sound like BTZO and I are the two best players in Salinas, which is by far not the case. I'm going to better learn my characters and get some live action. Anyway, I shall bring my copy of mario kart, just in case someone wants to break away for some MK action in between rounds or after the tourney (now THAT, I'll money match :D ).

--GCII

Top Bottom