• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
I am so very hyped for this.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. And also making it publicly known that I am not a douche!

Love all you babezezez

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
4-days extreme practise starts this evening - I do wanna make it out of those pools :awe:

vanity: that´s a chick in your sig,right? why she hasn´t got ****in BOOBS? O_o Or is it a guy? Holy ****...xD

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Just bought everything for the café. Will be selling coke, fanta, julmust, some snacks and warm toasts :)

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Just bought everything for the café. Will be selling coke, fanta, julmust, some snacks and warm toasts :)
I hope you make toasts as delicious as Vahid does them! :O

On another note:
If you know you're going to be housed by me. Please contact me on MSN (philip@mbox.biggnet.net), Facebook (Philip Jerkner) or PM.
The german smashers has already contacted me on Facebook, but I know three englishmen are going to stay here too. Please send me a message.
Also Machinegungeek, are you going to stay here?

I'd like to know asap.
Please bring your own sheets. I don't have any spares. :( There are 4 beds and 2 sofas.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
So are there any swedish food I should be looking forward to?
I only know of Swedish meatballs lol.
Swedish pizza is all I say, even though the quality can differ alot from place to place, for example some places can have "low quality/fake kebab" :/ .

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
**** pizza

eating at max is okay i guess if you want to experience what it feels like to have your intestines ripped out and reinserted

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
guys? is it possible that I can also come there?^^ I know its abit spontanously, but I will maybe take the ticket of kJaB

I hope there will be no problems with the pools if I come...

Armada

Smash Lord
I got this . This tournament is easier then a Smashfest in holland .
If not you will place like 7 or something.

Fuzzy: That Shiek had no grab game at all (2 grab and nothing from it and other bad stuff :p).

PST: Ofc man =).
I have talked to Aniolas and that´s no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom