• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Plank is considering starting a Good Player Fund for Armada. I wished people would register for *Pound* 5 early so he can know how much profit he makes from the venue fee so he can donate the remaining profits towards the Good Player Fund for Armada. :)

LordYggdrasil

Smash Rookie
Simple question :

If we arrive the Friday in the afternoon, around 4 p.m., can we still participate to the singles tournament ? (and don't do the teams)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wish I could go to Sweden and enter under the alias Schwarz Bruder

PB&J

Smash Hero
aniaolas-your the man. ill be watching on the live stream. when u come to america next(genesis 2) ill buy u some coke and some in and out

PB&J

Smash Hero
if im in europe i want european things..if im in africa..i would want african things and if im in america..american it is and they seem to love soda at genesis and apex

Luma

Smash Lord
there was a headline in yesterdays newspaper about helios and a guy ****** kids at the ICU... chris, is there anything you wanna tell us? =P
but dont worry little kids coming to BEAST, it also said he chopped off his own **** xD

stelzig

Smash Lord
Wish I could go to Sweden and enter under the alias Schwarz Bruder
You know that's german right?
if im in europe i want european things..if im in africa..i would want african things and if im in america..american it is and they seem to love soda at genesis and apex
Sadly the coke in america tasted pretty bad (though not as bad as the popcorn). Don't know if it was because of the slight bit of sodium in it or what. =/

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Everybody knows sweden has the best, and all-exclusive, soda: Julmust. Only sold around Christmas and Easter.

This alone is reason enough to travel to Sweden during christmas time.
All you foreigners should be grateful that BEAST is held so close to christmas so you get the honor to taste this wonderful drink.

stelzig

Smash Lord
coke is from america btw.ga to be exact,but that soda looks great..somebody should mail that to me
I know it is. But it still tastes different from the coke you get in europe :p (and as I said I noticed it says on the label that it has sodium in it? It doesn't in europe :))
After tasting it I kinda understood why some americans would prefer pepsi... Though I never got around to tasting that so I don't know if that tasted different too ^x^

About julmust: I was slightly disappointed when I tasted that two weeks ago. Couldn't drink *that* much of it, and overall it just didn't taste that amazing. Wasn't bad either though :)

porc

Smash Journeyman
When I came to Genesis, I tried the In'n'Out and it was the best burger I've ever eat ^^ Coke was great too.

Also I'll try that drink at B.E.A.S.T. !!
Armada : Can you bring a bottle of the apple swedish soda, I don't remember the name !? :bee:

Beat!

Smash Master
If you're in Sweden during the winter, you have to drink Julmust. Coke is strictly forbidden. Everywhere.

... or at least that's how it should be.

VA

Smash Hero
It's great here. It's all about that container tho.

Tier list:

God Tier

Glass bottle

High Tier

Can

Last resort tier

Plastic Bottle

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
It was obviously intended to poke fun at the people who mix the european countries up lol

I remember back when i went to england on a language trip in 09 and the family thought I was from switzerland looooooooooooool

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha nice nice i like :D i was thinking about that too.. sucks not winning any money.. so i deserve it more then armada!
Oh come on! I'm terrible, I should get some money from that BPF!

VA: Word up, glass bottles are the sh it.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I really hope a lot of people catch the videos and results of this tournament so the community as a whole can broaden their knowledge of what's out there in the Smash world. This has almost all of the good players in Europe, and we finally get to see just how good Calle W is.

I'm super hyped to watch this!

VA

Smash Hero
In the future, I want a Swedish teams partner for international tournaments. They're like fashion accessories.

IVP or Hack would be sooo legit.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm excited to see Calle W too. :) USA North America should be following this tournament. Are me, Chain-Ace, PBnJ, and teh Icy the only USA North American players so far that is following this tournament closely?
Seriously, this needs more hype! This has so many good players and so many entrants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom