• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Because of a flat out crazy series of events, including, my car practically breaking down, I will now be attending this tourney, Im bringing sheth, dr.g and gravy. Leaving in about half an hour.

wanna thank everyone ahead of time for the free money.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How nice of PA to make it out to this. I'm rooting for Xzax, KT, San, and Kid G. Also Squall if he goes.

altairian

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be livestream for this :0?
Currently we have no plans for a livestream. If we do have one it would be for brawl only. We'll keep you guys updated and if there's a livestream we'll post the link all over the place for you guys!

altairian

Smash Lord
Go San!
/mainmeatride

@alt

Ah kays, i just wanted to watch San wreck ****
HAHA I LIED MAYBE. Someone showed up with a recording setup so we're going to try to get a livestream going once we get rolling. Melee attendance is low so we're looking at starting the brackets at about 12:30 currently. Brawl will start around 4:30 if you only wanted to watch that =)

altairian

Smash Lord
:0 sweet i so wanna watch

I gotta try making it to one of these NY Tourneys some day
If this one goes well then they're going to be pretty regular at this venue. Which is super nice btw ;D

Sai clearly he hasn't been entering because he just didn't want to face you in bracket!

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Not going to leave until four so parking will be available by the time I get there since the game will be over.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
KT beat San in winners finals 3-0 then he beat San again in grand finals 3-0

Xzaz beat pika in losers semis think it was something like 2-1? lost to San in losers finals 0-3

KT
San
Xzaz
Pika

DLeet

Smash Rookie
Wish I could have had a better match up AGAIN. But still, i guess i didn't place last. Got absolutely destroyed in doubles. Hope to practice more and get better. Got to at least place right below Leet0 next time.

Top Bottom