• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AwesomeNESS : A Ness Main Interview - ViceGrip

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
My favorite racing game of all time is Burnout 2, I need to buy that game. I also enjoyed f-zero for the gamecube as well as the gameboy advance. I DO like racers but I'm not into very many. Basically just the aforementioned two. Back in the day i liked stunt race fx for the super nintendo. Now if you go back and play it the graphics will give you a headache. I rmemeber one christmas mom made me choose between having stunt race fx or toy story, it was a hard choice :p. Actually i think i wanted toy story but the game was so popular she couldn't find it.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Can you wifi?

^along with that, can we test out the zelda thing that I talked about in the other thread? (or just the reflect pkt thing in general)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nice! I'm kind of the same way with racing games. The F-Zero series will always be my favorite, though. C:<

Uffe

Smash Hero
Big Mutha Truckers sounded like a quality game...

also does anyone remember uniracers? I don't remember what it was like, I just remember liking it. And yes eagle, I have wifi.
I have no idea why you're asking that question when we should be asking the questions. But yes, I used to play Uniracers. That game was difficult and fun. What was your favorite NES or SNES game?

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Not EarthBound because he hasn't played it yet!
For real, play it. I'd run to CSSB and hand deliver the cartridge to you.
Well... probably not.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
Haha I'd very much appreciate that Popsicle. However, i don't think I'll ever get into it because I just can't get into old RPG's, they just don't hold any appeal for me. Like, a friend let me borrow Lufia 2 and he claimed it was amazing, However it was just much too old for me to get into. I fear Earthbound is in that same boat, sorry! I wish i had played it growing up, ah wells.

Uffe, my favorite SNES games are Super Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star, and tetris attack- I can't really decide between those ones.

Lady Gaga is most excellent, yes. She looks better without makeup however. And I predict Yink will take 2-4 more weeks to find someone else to interview.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Idk, I stole this from HiRoi's sig. But yeah I got this pic because she looks fine with bleach blond bangs.

Yeah, I'd say Bad Romance is my favorite.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If you'd like to we can I really don't mind. We're kind of running out of people haha.

Top Bottom