• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AwesomeNESS : A Ness Main Interview - ViceGrip

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
AwesomeNESS!

Hello Ness fans! This topic is for interviewing different Ness mains on the Smash World Forums and the Ness boards. (we kind of liked the Lucas Board's idea)

Here you may ask the particular individual being interviewed any question you'd like about play style, favorite moves, best matches...anything!

This Week's Interview is ... ViceGrip!

Code:
[center] [SIZE="3"][B]+++ Questions and answers go here. +++[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Questions and Answers to/from [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Smash64[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] are discussed here:[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8824608#post8824608]Pages 1-3 are interviews with Smash64[/url]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Questions and Answers to/from [/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]xoxokev[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] are discussed here:[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8880952#post8880952]Pages 4-6 are interviews with xoxokev[/url]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Questions and Answers to/from [/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]Man of Popsicle[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] are discussed here:[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8973083#post8973083]Pages 6-8 are interviews with Man of Popsicle[/url]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Questions and Answers to/from [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]Dajayman[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] are discussed here:[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9078050#post9078050]Pages 8-10 are interviews with Dajayman[/url]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Questions and Answers to/from [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Yink[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] are discussed here:[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9130544#post9130544]Pages 10-13 are interviews with Yink[/url]

[/center]

Ready...GO! Ask away! They have to answer...I DEMAND IT.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I thought about doing one of these myself. But I feared perhaps it'd get locked. So on to the questions, I guess.

• Why did you decide to use Mr. Saturn Ness? Is there an actual reason behind it other than "it's cool"?
  • Is there enough room for another Ness in the God Kais? XD And do you have to be living in Ohio to be apart of it? Not that it'll ever happen. Just wondering.

smash64

Smash Champion
@uffe: that Ness reminds me of my self when I was younger, about being in God Kais you don't have to live in Ohio but to live in the Midwest and about being 2 Ness in the God Kais it just can't happen :(

@dajayman: we will play next time we go to the same tourney =] and kai is a word we took from dbz

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Too bad Smash, you're getting interviewed first. This is weekly so Uffe'll have his time too. He'll have his time... ;)

Who's your favorite God Kai?

When you decided to main Ness, who did you automatically think of using as a secondary?

smash64

Smash Champion
Too bad Smash, you're getting interviewed first. This is weekly so Uffe'll have his time too. He'll have his time... ;)

Who's your favorite God Kai?

When you decided to main Ness, who did you automatically think of using as a secondary?
I don't have a fovorite God Kai I think of all of them as family I love them all no homo haha

And when I decided to main Ness the first character I decided to make my secondary was lucas

xoxokev

Smash Lord
@smash64: what is your occupation? what do you like to do outside of playing smash? favorite band? favorite tv show? most prized possession? what's your opinion on brawl wifi?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
-What made you decide to switch from a Snake main with a Ness secondary to a Ness main? Do you ever wish you were still maining Snake?

-What do you do to practice / how often do you practice for tournaments?

-Will I meet you at Pound 4? :)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
What makes your Ness stand out more than any other Ness? and Why is it that you like to play with The Black Shirt Ness....?

.....GOD KAIS!!!

smash64

Smash Champion
@xoxokev: I work at a wearhouse, and I play A LOT of soccer on my free time I even travel to state tournaments a couple months ago we made it to championships in florida :D, my favorite band is red hot chilli pepers but my favorite type of music is techno/trance/hardstyle, my favorite tv show is family guy, wifi is a very good idea specialy to play ppl from other places i also think it makes you a little better because it gives you an idea of how players play

@AvariceX: I was always a Ness main ever since brawl came out but I never came to the ness boards but there was a time when I was doing terrible in tournaments so Overswarm kept telling to swich to a high tier so I did and when I was playing snake I started coming to the ness boards so some of you thought I mained snake, I stop playing snake because I wasn't having as much fun as I was with ness so I swiched back and now I just use snake sometimes or vs marths lol

And I'm sure I will meet you at pound 4 =D

smash64

Smash Champion
@Tyr: good hair gel lol

@Y.b.M.: what makes me stand out I think is being one of the few ness mains that get first in pools and place ok in tournaments and because I am a good doubles partner :D

And I use saturn ness because it reminds me of my self when I was younger

smash64

Smash Champion
that's awesome xoxokev!

@Dajayman: I I use to have an iguana named Godzilla for about 3 years then it got sick so we gave him away to a pet store :( *sigh* I miss my Godzilla

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I got 2 questions

why are u so god damm chiquito?

I heard some call you the MetaKnight Killer, can u explain how that name came about?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Ok, I can't remember what I was going to ask

-- will you come to a tourney on the 21st in Chicago? I want to go, but I first have to schedule off of work and get my friend to drive me.

-- what is your favorite/are your favorite move strings to use when playing ness?

-- how do you place so well? Teach me!!!

smash64

Smash Champion
@Ref: lol I know I'm not the best and I don't think I would like to be because it will make me look kinda cocky and I'm not a cocky person and another reason would be because some other players might hate on me :(

@man of popsicle: I do play wifi when ever I go to a friend's house and I would love to play you if I had wifi at home, I think I will get wifi pretty soon so ill be able to play every one! :D

@infern angelis: because you are so god damm chiquito lol

Lol about the metaknight thing seens I beat a lot of metaknights ppl just started calling me that

@eagleye: I will try to make it ill keep you updated, I'm going to Michigan this weekend if you or any one was planing on going to that circuit event

My favorite moves would be pk fire to spike to jab lock to down tilt to Fsmash or just Uthrow to pk thunder

I think I do good in tournaments because I can play all the characters and I know their weaknesses well some of them not all so I use that as an advantage, I also take my time to read my oponent and try to see what are her/his bad habits so I can ponish them for it

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
This weekend I have a chess tournament for school... I have to take off two consecutive saturdays... Bosses might not like that.

smash64

Smash Champion
@Dajayman: enjoy life and live it to the fullest!

I use every one in 64 but I play more Ness and Link

@Bartolon: I think that european Ness players are better than some american Ness players but then again some american players are better than some european players, we all have different play styles and that's what makes every one of us special

My eye on the best Ness right now would be Shaky he places really good all the time

smash64

Smash Champion
@Orange/xd: I love the color red so I decided to started typing in red I been doing this since I was 15

I did play melee but I never got really into it, I was always into ssb64 oh and I played samus in melee

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm now changing the interview. When I get my Computer back I'll upload all the answered questions.

NEW INTERVIEW : Uffe

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
What do you think about spamming of psi magnet? Pkflash?

Which do you think is better: sourspot nair or fair? Why?

Kirby spamming nair???

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yeah he does. Someone inform him on AiB that it's his time to shine! (I can't, I'm on my iPizzle)

And now for some questions:

What is an Uffe?

Favorite Ness move?

2x-3=y
y-2x=1
x and y=?

What do you think of Lucas?

Why can't I think of anymore questions?

Top Bottom