• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

The Bino

Smash Lord
Even tho this is considered double posting, considering that the last post was over 2 weeks ago i don't think its eligible of double posting lol

An update will come soon to this thread on 1st page, so far a lil bit was updated and done on the 1st page, we added rankings on the elite members you can thank Coin Chaser and Myself for that... took us like less than 5 mins

Also on a sidenote, the Combo Video has been ABORTED due to a few reasons, lack of footage and lack of cooperation of program while using, example of what happened was that Window Vista didn't wanna recognize Pinnacle Studios for me, but i had gotten it to recognize it and had started to work on it again on Memorial Day night, started to put clips together and saved the files and then when i went to put the clips in the edit section and the clips were then not applicable for the program... so i repeat i ABORT project and instead i will just add regular matches instead... hopefully when Brawl comes out, we get good fast and can make a couple of combo vids

Also the title of thread is greatly profound of us

Sol

Smash Lord
A Murt Murh is the exact oppisite of a boozer, some peopleplay bowser and call them selfs boozers the other people play bowser and call themselfs Murt Murhs

If you chose to follow the path of a murt murh youmust follow the Murt Murh Oath wich is

THE MURT MURH OATH:

1: A Murt must never lie to another Murt.

2: A Murt must always counter-pick Yoshi Story.

3: A Murt must always roar with all his might.

4. When a single Murt fails to achieve victory, another Murt shall assist him in battle.

5: A Murt must never team with someone other than a fellow Murt(if your caught teamin with a boozer your automaticly banned from the land of the murts.

6: A Murt must never turn down the Murt Murh Challenge.

7. If a fellow Murt is in trouble, his friend must always throw his massive body into the arena to save him.

8: If a Murt must fight another Murt or Boozer in tournament, they are 100% obligated to finish the set as the big guy.

9. When using the down B, you must always warn the opponent ahead of time.

10. If a Murt loses a match multiple times he may call his younger brother(yoshi), his gym teacher(c. falcon), or his best bud(dk) in to take out the opponet

phish-it

Smash Champion
LOL! i definately wanna be down with the murt murhs!

Heh, Thats what I like to here!

EDIT: Bino you said the combo video will be aborted (which I was expecting to happen sooner or later) But can you still upload some of the matches on to youtube at least? A Few good ones at least.

ky

Smash Ace
10. If a Murt loses a match multiple times he may call his younger brother(yoshi), his gym teacher(c. falcon), or his best bud(dk) in to take out the opponet
you forgot to add Murt2 to the list of budds that can be called.

The Bino

Smash Lord
10 - If a Murt loses a match, he must call in Muro (his trusty Armored Female Combatant) to his side to finish what has been done

MURT MURH!!!!!

booser and murt murh suxsssss =O
Such posts about Boozers and Murt Murh's are not to be in the same sentence, repair ur damage youngling lol

Sol Ky and Phish - I would like to grace your presence with The Bino 2morrow sometime after you guys get outta school... whaddya say huh allow such a being in ur presence lol and let me know what time and who's house and i only have Sol's address in my databanks lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
Oh it'll be a glorious Murting Day

Also I spoke to "The Underclassman" Shea and supposedly he is now an Elite, he said that he is coming with me 2morrow and says his goal is to beat all of us lol and if he can't do that then he wants to come close to beating all of us lol i was dieing on the phone when he told me this, and the reasoning he is now considered an Elite in his eyes as well as BAR's eyes is cuz he beat RuBar once lol we have to show him whos boss lol

Also i would probably be getting to Sol's house about 4pm d... im hoping some other ppl can make it as well, if not The Bino will be upset, and you don't wanna see The Bino upset

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Mwahaha i have your little reject down here in LI :)

Hi everyone you guys are cool.

Did you know a .57 calibur magnum can punch a whole through a silver dollar.

My marth made chicken noodle soup out of reject's falco.

Nah jk reject everyone loves you lol.

HI

Also i put Murt Murh into google and this thread was the first result congratulations.!

XBar

Smash Apprentice
whoah, havent checked the boards in a minute... i see we got some new smashers on the team, I'm home from school so lets get some smashfests goin

XBar

Smash Apprentice
so whos ready for a crew smashfest? We can probably hold it ay my crib one day... Oh yea, I think I'll be in mahopac next saturday (16th), you mahopac kids wanna smash that day?

XBar

Smash Apprentice
****, im goin to mahopac to see the ex, which kinda sucks... i was hopin to at least get some good smashin out of it lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
LOL i have been working on the vids like i told you guys... im not just gonna add vids 1 by 1 im gonna upload like 20 of em, and so far i got like 5 good ones

We have to record more, and mainly the ones we should record are the Murt Murh Matches so ppl can see the power of which Murt Murh's possess.. lol ..

Also i may beable to make it to the tourney 2morrow, im trying to convince my other sister to babysit my sister's kids 2morrow since i did it 2day lol so i can make it to the tourney 2morrow, but she is being stubborn... im gonna have to throw some Muro into the action to convince her who is a Murr and who isn't lol

XBar

Smash Apprentice
Who would be able to do a smashfest at my place this sunday (the 17th)? I want a chance to move up in these rankings u posted, there BS lol

The Bino

Smash Lord
New Recruit added

Nintendude - Mike (Ice Climbers/Sheik)

Don't worry X the list is always moving around, and don't worry i know ur skill... skill and activity is taken into consideration on this list not just skill

Top Bottom