• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I did but you already know that. It's a really great way to archive your tournament history and look at stats and stuff so I'd recommend making an account on it. Right now it's mainly SoCal that uses it but that will probably change soon.

The Bino

Smash Lord
We did it off of the NY Rankings whereever you were on the rankings is where you are in the Crew, its much easier that way since majority of the Rest of NY Rankings are AE... and then the rest kind of remains off of the activity of the smashers... Coin, you know ur a lil bit better than me, and as of next Sat it will be official that you will place higher than me in every ranking that'll be done from now on cuz im going to TSA Smashacre for the crew battles and that should be the last tourney i go to so you should be above me after that

The Bino

Smash Lord
a Bailey is not a substitute for a Bino.... there will never be anyone to replace the energy that The Bino gave off when he played and while he watched Crew Members play.... The Bino will be missed at tournaments lol

Until Brawl !!!!!!! Muro!!!!!!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
wow, avalanche....

i didn't realize that this was...pretty much everyone that i know who plays smash

i feel left out :( XD

mood4food77

Smash Hero
would mood4food be allowed in if he held a little smashfest at his house for avalanche?

i mean, i'll see if i can, cause for most of you guys, it'll only be a 20 minute drive, and i have a DVD recorder too so we can record matches for the up coming combo vid

so, what do you guys think?

DEAL WITH THE DOUBLE POST....

Adi

Smash Lord
Yo guys I was thinking about having a smashfest at my place, it's in New Paltz and I can probably do 4-5 TV's comfortably, just curious if anyone would be down for it because if so than I'll get around to holding it some day.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
kirby is much manlier than samus will ever be

i mean, kirby doesn't have a chest....that wins right there

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
kirby is much manlier than samus will ever be

i mean, kirby doesn't have a chest....that wins right there

that jsut sounded very very gay....

ADI, ill def smash with u when i get back at new paltz...where exactly in new paltz..near the campus? im sick of getting beat by reject everytime i want to play smash....ill b in new paltz end of augustish

Adi

Smash Lord
Nah it's down 32, near My Market if you remember where that is, maybe a 10 or so minute drive from the campus.

Your self esteem will definetley rise after you play me ^^, go from getting owned by Reject to owning me lol

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
i guess im the only one who thought the tournament was fun. Maybe not the tournament as much as the friendlys i got to play before/after,. i liked those a lot!

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Coin - Adi is gonna be training with us when Brawl is released... me you Reject and Adi will be training like everyweekend i guess in ur dorm room or whereever
sounds good.......im going to do so bad in finals when that game comes out haha

Nah it's down 32, near My Market if you remember where that is, maybe a 10 or so minute drive from the campus.

Your self esteem will definetley rise after you play me ^^, go from getting owned by Reject to owning me lol
have a lil more confidence in urself there buddy, im hopin u drive bc my dorm seems to b the center eveyone comes to since i dnt have a car....haha

Adi

Smash Lord
I'm gonna get my license soon but I won't have a car for a little while anways, maybe by the beginning of next year I'll have one if I'm lucky.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Just got confirmation from the man himself

100% that RuBar will attend

and he says this:

BarBino9 (10:04:42 PM): but will you beable to make it 100%
BarBino9 (10:04:51 PM): since ur gonna be going to college the week after
Rugangsta454 (10:05:27 PM): ya def
Rugangsta454 (10:05:42 PM): and ill woop his *** so he doesnt underestimate me
taken from the AIM convo i had with him just now

The Bino

Smash Lord
No Bailey he's not talking bout u lol

He is just tlaking in general, i have been getting some PMs and stuff of ppl who go come to the AE thread and view the vids that are in here of him from a year ago and they mock his skill... not only here but on youtube as well... and i can only defend his skill by word of mouth so much and i told him on saturday but we needed it in writting to post to the boards, and i was just talking to him and i posted it

He's tired of ppl thinking less of his skill when he's extremely talented and might just be the best or one of the best Sheik mains in the state but that's up for debate, i know how good his skill is and what he's capable of doing so to me he's one of the best in the state when it comes to Sheik mains

phish-it

Smash Champion
Being a good Sheik user doesn't say much. But Being a good Bowser user now Hey thats a different story!

Top Bottom