• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

The Bino

Smash Lord
Mindgames, chaingrabbin into either combos or kills, edgeguarding, DIing, when to save Nana and when to let her go especially if its going to cost you a lot of % or a life, when fighting a Peach player always chaingrab them, but when you are down with the chain grab @ 75% and above most stages upsmash her with Nana and she will die, don't croutch cancel against Peach it will only get yourself either hurt or killed... im sure there is more but that's all i can think of off the top of my head for now

And when you are calling out for Bino, you have to enlarge my name with multiple exclamation points lol

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Can you remove the links to my vids vs DarkSB24? He's my younger brother and well I'd rather just have up ones from tournaments mainly. Also I don't think he wants them there either.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
Can you remove the links to my vids vs DarkSB24? He's my younger brother and well I'd rather just have up ones from tournaments mainly. Also I don't think he wants them there either.

are those the ones that skip? hahaha. i watched one and it was REALLY funny cause youd see fox shine that appear on the other side of the screen

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey its cool that Alex is doing that, i have a thing with him where i help him out he helps me out, we're mad chill so its all good that he put that link, he is notifying AE that there is a tourney to attend, since Alex and AE is mad chill so its all good

The Bino

Smash Lord
Quick question, this just came to my mind, who has seen or heard or even talked to the Legendary Soanevalck?

I haven't seen him anywhere nor heard of him at a tourney since Project Smash back in early May or so

Any leads on the Legendary Soanevalck or is he just gonna pop outta nowhere like the Legend has it

ALSO Rock the Sig that i posted ill post it again here, its full of awesomeness

The Code:

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/23093zThfs/1062494.jpg

BurBino

Smash Rookie
Yeah ive heard of that guy sonavelk he joind out crew a while back he's kida creepy though, btw all of rockslide is goin to zenith and we want to battle u guys in ae for money weve been a liitle low on cash and we need some easy money

The Bino

Smash Lord
Yeah ive heard of that guy sonavelk he joind out crew a while back he's kida creepy though, btw all of rockslide is goin to zenith and we want to battle u guys in ae for money weve been a liitle low on cash and we need some easy money
Wes seriously get a life, maybe if you didn't spend money to go out to Vegas to root for PC in the EVO2k tourney and waste money getting drunk and everything with the rest of DA like you said than maybe you would have money now.... also i even spelt Soans name correctly, if you're gonna try to fool anyone, and claim you took him into your Crew i think that you could at least spell you're own crew members name correctly

phish-it

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosity, have any former underclassmen ever moved up to the elite division? Or are they just destined to the list they start one forever?

The Bino

Smash Lord
Just out of curiosity, have any former underclassmen ever moved up to the elite division? Or are they just destined to the list they start one forever?
Not a single Underclassmen has made it into the Elite Class, they have gotten better, but they lack something and i won't tell them what it is besides experience and mindgames and they can't seem to figure it out

Phish when i came down to Mahopac with Donshea that one day, he was either the best Underclassmen or 2nd best, so that one day pretty much speaks for the Underclassmen lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
we should definately crew battle at zenith ... i hope the people u want to participate come cuz i don't wanna hear about who wasn't there to make it better or worse ... even if ya win or lose

phish-it

Smash Champion
Don't worry, we'll be at the Zenith. By the way, is who else in the Crew is planning on coming; and what is this image not available crap. What happened to the Big Guy!?

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, we'll be at the Zenith. By the way, is who else in the Crew is planning on coming; and what is this image not available crap. What happened to the Big Guy!?

reject and i would like to scrub a ride.....i really only count as 1/3 of a person due to my skinnyness.....so it should work

The Bino

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by phish-it
Don't worry, we'll be at the Zenith. By the way, is who else in the Crew is planning on coming;
Well you already know that i won't go since im retired, but we should talk about everything on a set day on Aim so everything can be talked about and rides can be set up for everyone

Adi

Smash Lord
Not a single Underclassmen has made it into the Elite Class, they have gotten better, but they lack something and i won't tell them what it is besides experience and mindgames and they can't seem to figure it out

Phish when i came down to Mahopac with Donshea that one day, he was either the best Underclassmen or 2nd best, so that one day pretty much speaks for the Underclassmen lol
=*(

10 Chars

The Bino

Smash Lord
Special Announcement

Project Smashature

Date : Sunday, September 16, 2007

Place : Bino's House
13 Gifford Avenue
Poughkeepsie NY 12601

Fees : 1v1 - $5
2v2 - $5

Time : 3pm until finished
2v2 starts at 3pm sharp
1v1 starts after 2v2 ends

Be there between 2-230pm so you can make sure that you are warmed up, Anyone who arrives at 3pm and didn't get time to warm up, that's your fault and will have to deal with it and will have to use 2v2 matches to really warm up than

Rules : TSA KF Zenith

4 Stock
8 Minute Time Limit
Items Off

Team attack ON
Life stealing is allowed

In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, the player with the most stocks wins, otherwise the player with the lowest percentage wins. If both Players have the same percentage, the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a match with stage being the same as where they had the tie. this determines winner.

Each Round is best of three matches; Finals are best of five matches

Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews – you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in ordered to be favored. You MUST have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.

In case more than 64 people come, Singles seedlings will be determined by pools – each player will be assigned to a pool, and each pool will play 2 Three (3) stock matches in a round robin. If a player wins a match, he must inform an official of how much stock he had remaining. Players will continue to play with each other until each player has played all of the other players in the pool twice. The lowest ranking players will be cut off from each pool, so much so until it meets the conditions of a 64-man bracket. All stages for pools are picked randomly, and all character selections will be double blind pick – both players must whisper their character choices for that match to an official, and then immediately select those characters afterwards.

Random Stages for Singles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi’s Story

Random Stages for Doubles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium

Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Terminal Bay and Yoshi’s Island 64

Dave’s Stupid Rule Modified – The same stage cannot be played twice in a row during a set

Stage Strike Rule – Each player/team can choose 1 stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters. Players may change their stage strike for each succeeding game PRIOR to a stage being chosen. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)

For the First round in a set, character selection for the round will be double blind pick (unless the players don't care). The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection.

For the next round, players first may choose to change their stage strike, and then the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing player may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match. All succeeding matches are played in the same manner.

Any questions regarding anything feel free to contact me via aim or MSN Messenger

AIM : BarBino9
MSN : Vinnygambino9 @ hotmail.com

Top Bottom