• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
bino im def. gonna try to go lol

if its saturday i will have to bring my GF. she can sit and watch. and complain to me about not haviung fun

shes the best :)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Hmmm.. This is serious business right here. Well I'm not working Sunday, but also need some time to make up school work... I'll see what I can do.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Alright ppl there is some other things are being worked on

Bino hears all and sees all, im in the works on something BIG here so please be patient with me, there is a reason why i called it Project Smashature instead of Project Smash 2, its because PS2 hasn't been worked on yet, and im in the process of getting that off the ground and it going for all to enjoy, plus maybe there is a possibility of something else happening regularly but like i said its up for debate and im working on it

Coin - Donshea is coming to my house on Sunday and he says he's gonna take you out 1st, so i would say that you have you're first UC to take out right there lol and he's the one that started all that trash talk in that aim convo that one day, so maybe you can MM him as well

phish-it

Smash Champion
Well I guess it's about time to break the bad news and declare that Me, Sol and Ky will not be there.

Have Fun kids.

Sol

Smash Lord
I would like to hear everyones opinion about this but i think we should change out crew name from avalanche to the MURT MURHS

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
id like to declare that i went over bars house and beat his peach twice!

Its good cause i havent intill now :)

Im totally coming for you upperclassmen ;)

The Bino

Smash Lord
id like to declare that i went over bars house and beat his peach twice!

Its good cause i havent intill now :)

Im totally coming for you upperclassmen ;)

There's a whole big difference between us and Bar, he doesn't play Peach correctly, i can Downsmash grab, f-throw, turnip throw, D-throw, downsmash 3x in row, repeat process too

phish-it

Smash Champion
Barbarossa strikes again.

EDIT: Cloudz, if you want to be appointed as an "Upperclassmen" then you'll have to enter a few tournaments and prove yourself. Friendlies can only mean so much.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
jeez bino. Bars Peach is good. and he did beat you at dragons den in the finals. hes got his own style with peach and it works...theres more then one way to play a character

The Bino

Smash Lord
jeez bino. Bars Peach is good. and he did beat you at dragons den in the finals. hes got his own style with peach and it works...theres more then one way to play a character

Yea well, if he didn't run away on our last life to win it by % cuz of time running out, he wouldn't have won that set in Winners (Marth v Peach)

Than in Grand Finals, i tried out my Fox, but i forgot since i can't Waveshine yet, it was pointless, i got Downsmashed to infinity

Than i went Sheik, which was practically stupid of me cuz he is used to RuBars Sheik which is better than mine

So yea he beat me and ill give em that, but it won't happen again and that's guaranteed with a Bino Bomb Smile

the black kid from HRP LOL
Hence the reasoning i don't know who you are

So....guess who is unbanned.
Good to have you back Soldier

And are you going to Zenith, Crew Battles are happening, i can guarantee that, that's the only reason why i am even attending it so i will make sure it goes down

phish-it

Smash Champion
Well if you guys want to, we can hold the Smashfest at Sol's house Saturday for practice. Even though it's not my business inviting people, the address is 19 Albion Oval Mahopac Ny.

The Bino

Smash Lord
You gotta give a time to start it too, otherwise ppl could show up at 7am ready to smash lol i know i won't attend something like a smashfest @ 7am, sleep is toooooooo important to me

EDIT :

Bino's coming with Bino Bombs

The Bino

Smash Lord
yea smashing for 10 hrs straight is always fun, then watching those tapes for roughly 2.5 hrs, and then laughing at unbelievably stupid things

Like your dog not leaving me alone, Coin looked like he was gonna fall off the chair

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
yea smashing for 10 hrs straight is always fun, then watching those tapes for roughly 2.5 hrs, and then laughing at unbelievably stupid things

Like your dog not leaving me alone, Coin looked like he was gonna fall off the chair
i almost did fall off my chair....but probably more bc of this

Phish: Who do u think is mario's greatest counter?
Out of nowhere: BIIIIIINO!!!!!!!

im going to train against yoshis for zenith

Ky + Coin Chaser = reject and sol counter....sadly they wont b teaming so we can mess them up again

we will pwn for zenith, just u watch

The Bino

Smash Lord
i almost did fall off my chair....but probably more bc of this

Phish: Who do u think is mario's greatest counter?
Out of nowhere: BIIIIIINO!!!!!!!

im going to train against yoshis for zenith

Ky + Coin Chaser = reject and sol counter....sadly they wont b teaming so we can mess them up again

we will pwn for zenith, just u watch
Yea Bino just appears randomly like that lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, Imperial Era challenged you guys to a crew battle a while back. I wanna know if it is still on for zenith.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i dunno about 6 people ... but we are definately having 4 ... still iffy on6 people ... but if u guys are gonna have 6 members then thats great we should b able to work it out at the venue ^_^

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah Crew battles with Imperial Era and SWAT will both be happening. Get ready kids, only a couple of days away...

The Bino

Smash Lord
Whoa so much commotion going on here

Actually Phish we will have either 8 or 9 Elite Members attending there

And if Crew Battles against all of them, all 8 or 9 members are legal, we can put whoever we want in at that time, against whoever you have, so it will be an even match, just we will have a wider selection of ppl than all other Crews lol

oh and yes as Phish already said - Get ready Kiddies, its only a couple of days away, and its Bino's FINAL MELEE TOURNEY so im making this fun regardless

Top Bottom