• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AvalanchE - Home of The Murt Murhs (Welcomes T.Webb)

imareject

Smash Apprentice
shweeeeeet to all the quick responses.

email me all the info once u can def come.

phish-it, email me with ur info anyway, i hope u can come, try and get outa work :(

im currently preaching the same thing to my older bro to get outa work.

keep the email RSVP's coming

The Bino

Smash Lord
its been over 20 days since anyone posted in here lol

Aight Phish-it, gotta question for ya... being how i was going through the massive amount of tapes that you guys had recorded, and i keep seeing you play, but when you play, you're playing DK, i was wondering if you have changed ur main from Ganon to DK or if you were just building/training ur DK

phish-it

Smash Champion
its been over 20 days since anyone posted in here lol

Aight Phish-it, gotta question for ya... being how i was going through the massive amount of tapes that you guys had recorded, and i keep seeing you play, but when you play, you're playing DK, i was wondering if you have changed ur main from Ganon to DK or if you were just building/training ur DK
Are we only using using one character for each person? I don't even know who my main is anymore. I mean, it might be more interesting if we have multiple characters, considering there are doubles:

Peach: Reject, Bar
Fox: Sol, Ky, Double N Dann?

etc.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Sol were u the one that had used "S" as a tag, cuz i really couldn't tell... i mean ive seen ur Falcon, but it threw me off when the 2nd Falcon came in, and played pretty much like how i remember u playing like, so im kinda confused lol

Also i think what im gonna do is have ur main be it... give a nice couple of combos and such, then show ur alternates... not all of em, maybe 2 more chars that you use, if you have only 1 other char, then you'll see only that one... but if you have more than 2, well im only gonna show 2, so you would have to show the combos for ur main, then ur job 2 alternates

Also when did Ky switch his main from Falco to Fox... and i play Fox as well.... so does RuBar... i guess everyone plays a space animal some where, and I also play Marth, Sheik, Doc/Mario, Peach, Fox, Falco, G&W, DK.... but my tourney ready chars are......... Samus (of course) Sheik, Fox, Falco, Marth

IDK ill see how things go, but remember there are 10 Elite class members, that's a lot of work and everything, i mean its pretty much gonna make the time spread like 5 mins per person...

Also in other news... as of now i won't be able to go to other and any tourneys in the near future, some a$$ hit my car on friday when it was snowing, and as of now his insurance agent said that the car is pretty much a total loss... and that they are gonna pay off my entire loan that i have on a car... but fear not cuz well right now i have his insurance paying for a rental (Chrysler 300 - most expensive car on the lot, i hope they like the bill lol), and i am gonna go and look for a new car 2morrow and saturday... and i am also sueing the guy for totaling my car, and as per my insuarance "putting me through financial hardship" which my insurance says should entitle me to about $2,000 - $3,000.... which ill use like half of that for a down payment, as well as use that cash back and rebate that the dealership is gonna give me... so right off the bat on getting a new car i get $2,000 from the dealership, and then $1,000 - $1,500 from the guy, and that'll had up to about $3,000 - $3,500 right off of the car..... i gotta love it and yet i hate it..... my car that i had was my favorite, but eh i gotta do what i gotta do....

Also... i talked to Reject after the tourney, which was a while ago already, and he said that he wanted to do another tourney soon.... maybe sometime in April.... of course ill keep ya posted on any info

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yo what's up AE! Yo I just wanna let you know that incase my AIDS team doesn't work which it probably won't I might be interested in joining AE if that is ok.

The Bino

Smash Lord
I have them, but the thing is tho, i have a minimum of you... since now we have it set up that ill be comin to ur dorm basically every Sunday, i will bring a blank tape just for you... and then i can get some more footage of you, and i will need more of Reject as well.... but since both of you guys are in the same college that should help maybe he could wake up early enough on Sunday and go to ur dorm and smash wit us... also i remember that you had a VCR in ur TV so if you could just record matches of urself when ur facing someone in ur dorm that could be good too

phish-it

Smash Champion
We all need to get more footage vs different people, like each person's segment can't be them fighting only 1 or 2 people.

The Bino

Smash Lord
dude i like the trailer lol
Thanx, i put a lot of work into it, and i believe that you'll be even more impressed with the actual Combo Vid, cuz i already have it planned out in my head on how it's gonna go...

Phish - Yea you're right, we def gotta get more footage, i mean if you go anywhere to smash, like a tournament or anything, i would recommend bringing a VCR and play on that TV against ppl and get footage of ur main and 2nd best char..... we need as much footage as possible.... the more the better......

The Bino

Smash Lord
Don't spam the AE thread lol....

Also i am still making my way through a massive amount of tapes... i have like 15 tapes i have to go through so im still clipping them and transferring them to the pc... plus im still waiting for some more tapes OMFG so many tapes its getting ridiculous

Oh yea.... Bailey Marth ditto's are so gay, here it is Grab, throw, grab, throw, grab, throw, FSmash.... that's the match right there pretty much

Samus Ditto's are always great to watch, it shows technical skill.... Fox and Falco Ditto's are overrated, its the same thing, who can get off the shine first is pretty much what everyone tries to accomplish... who can shinespike and win

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well Samus dittos suck if you have two people who play like Hugs. They rock if you have some who play like Wes. But Marth Marths always have some hawtness in them combo-wise. Fox Fox is Shinetastic and Falco Falco (see Marth Marth.) And yea Sol we are.

phish-it

Smash Champion
I think I really should pitch in a little more to help with this combo video. I'm gonna stop by K-mart later today to see if I can pick up the equipment

thx

Smash Ace
samus dittos are hot but they take to long XD and agreed fox and falco i think are overated because there so cheap -_-

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
i got some of my samus matches on the salad bowl thread, check em out and tell me what you think.

Sol

Smash Lord
seeing is that we have fallin on to the thrird page might aswell ask, when is the combo video gonna be finished??

The Bino

Smash Lord
That's a rather good question Sol a rather good question indeed

The answer to that inlies the problem of a couple of reasons

1 - Need footage of certain ppl, and more footage of fighting other members instead of just fighting majority of other members of AvalanchE

2 - Pinnacle Studios seems to not like to work on Windows Vista, within the last 2 months or so ago, installed Vista on the pc, but apparently Pinnacle Studios doesn't want to work on it, still haven't found the solution to it myself, roommate is looking at it, but since it's not his problem he doesn't look at it all that long, he's a busy man so i understand.... once footage is moved to pc and everything i wouldn't take me that long to make.... a couple of weekends of just editing hte vids and everything

Top Bottom