• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Community Critique Thread

Splice

Smash Hero
I think Dekar will get the melee vids from my meet this weekend and upload some of Tim. We'll see.

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok guys. It's starting a bit later than I wanted it to, but I am now commencing my analysis thingy!!!

So, I will take requests from this post onwards, I'm not gonna go back and do the ones that were asked of me before because:

a) The person that asked may now have a better one.
b) I'm going to want permission from both players to cast the games as I will be pointing out flaws in their style aswell as good things so yeah.

If you want the games done you can post here I guess but I might not check it that often or you can PM me or send me a visitor message. I can cast them if they are on youtube or if you send me the replay but that might be a bit delayed at tuimes.

Zero

Smash Hero
Ted can you do my BOOST CHRISTMAS 2 videos, vs. Shaya and Zxv? Zxv and EA have the replays I think. I'll get EA to upload them to Youtube in a bit. If you only want to do 1, I'd like the Zxv ones to be looked at moreso than Shaya's.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well if you want to commentate on scrubby Perth play, our sound -conveniently- stuffed up at our last tournament leading us to videos without audio (I still think it was sabotaged :p).

This video is may be good for commentating on as it contains a lot of good techs used as well as opportunities missed and **** stuffed up. Also the Falco Diddy MU is ******** for both characters :p

Vlade said:
huh
yeah I dont really care lol

Top Bottom