• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So... who else from GA is going to this?
As far as I know I'm the only car going and I only have 1 passenger.
People better get in touch with me, the weekend is creeping up on us!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
uhh, well me jason, anthony and artdude and turtl need rides
Is sleepy still driving?
I have NO idea about sleepy. I've heard both ways on that-

Turtl is the one passenger I have. lol
If you, Rayku, BBQ and ArtDude want to fill out the rest of my car, that works just fine~

To the venue from my house:

2 hour 25 minutes, 138.82 miles

4 passengers: 7$/per person
3 passengers: 10$/per person
2 passengers: 15$ per person
1 passenger: 20$/per person

Thats my rates for gas monies as far as rides to this tournament goes.

Just reposting that- if the 3 of you as well as Turtl go with me, it'll be pretty cheap for gas.
We'd be departing the morning of, and coming back whenever is necessary- I don't have any plans for sunday.
I'd definitely PREFER to pick everyone up from only 1-2 places. Because the above estimate is just for gas to drive from my house, to the venue. So any diversion from that adds gas, which I won't usually charge for unless I'm driving to 3-4 places to get 1 person each time and having to drop people off 3-4 places after the tournament.

Just lemme know whats up, shawdaeee

BigLøu

Smash Lord

If you, Rayku, BBQ and ArtDude want to fill out the rest of my car, that works just fine~

Just reposting that- if the 3 of you as well as Turtl go with me, it'll be pretty cheap for gas.
We'd be departing the morning of, and coming back whenever is necessary- I don't have any plans for sunday.
I'd definitely PREFER to pick everyone up from only 1-2 places. Because the above estimate is just for gas to drive from my house, to the venue. So any diversion from that adds gas, which I won't usually charge for unless I'm driving to 3-4 places to get 1 person each time and having to drop people off 3-4 places after the tournament.

Can your car seat 4 more including you 2? And we can all find a way to meet somewhere probably ga tech area since thats the most convient route.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

I need a ride

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If you are going to need housing, make sure to bring blankets and pillows. Especially if you are staying in my room. I have one extra bed with a pillow in my room. I also have 2 extra pillows if anyone forgets theirs.

Edit: Also, make sure you ask one of the tourney hosts before hand so they can be prepared.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Can your car seat 4 more including you 2? And we can all find a way to meet somewhere probably ga tech area since thats the most convient route.
My car seats 5, legally.
Driver, passenger in the front
3 passengers in the back

I think I'm supposed to pick Turtl up from waba, which is on the way from my place to SPSU- if you could all get there that'd probably be fine.

I need a ride
Consider yourself a passenger then, we just need to work out pick up/drop off details.
IM me if you like?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
k put me in for a spot, ill meet u whereever. Also Mike if its easier we can go Friday night and get housing instead of waking up early, thats what we did last time.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Could you house me too? I'd most likely bring 4 other people.
Lounis already asked me to house his crew a while ago. However, if he doesn't need housing, I can house you. I'm sure the other tourney hosts can house your crew if I can't.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Make sure you bring pillows and blankets this time! I don't want to hear any complaining. :p

Rayku

Smash Lord
I need a guarantee that Melee teams will happen if I am to come <3

Who needs a Brawl teammate and is decent...? Lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh maaan, I want to team with you. Double Anubis would be so ****.
Haha. Funds are looking very tight at the moment, so I might not even be able to do teams. It's just a thought at this point.

You seem very anxious to meet me for some reason LOL

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Wait?... why can't Mike just drive me too? I only count 5 people in his car with me added... unless Jason was meant to be added to those lists.

Oh and if anyone is sitting it out, it's me Lounis, not you. Stop that silly shenanigans.

Oh and if Scatz comes... is there a way he can pick people up from here or is that out of the way? Prob out of the way. Was just a thought.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Update:

SleepyK is in fact not driving, he was the first I offered a ride to, and he's riding with me.
So... my car has become full.

I've spoken individually with:
SleepyK
Turtl

And have a general consensus of intent-to-ride-with from:
BBQ
BigLou

Rayku has declined to sit in someone's lap.
So Artdude... we can still perhaps work something out if you don't mind "lappin it up"?

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh and if Scatz comes... is there a way he can pick people up from here or is that out of the way? Prob out of the way. Was just a thought.
Can't. The only way I'd get closer to you guys is if you guys meet me in Macon while going there. Cam, I miscounted. It's 4 ppl in my car for now.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
lol, I don't mind "lappin' it up" but I doubt anyone wants to have my fat *** sitting on them for 3 hours. 3 people in the back is already bad enough. Plus, the legal issues, etc etc. I rather not cause difficulties for you guys.

You guys just have fun at the tournament. I probably need to study for my finals in two weeks anyways. Thanks anyways!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sleepyk also wanted to go. i'm sure we can fill up his car too if we convince some spsu/other people. (tubes, dr pepper, adam, davis, dashdancedan, ovonte, henry, or ron would all be willing, i think)
wow bbq thanks u *******

If Sleepy's taking his own car, that works as well.
Anyone interested in riding with me to Auburn this weekend should contact me...
Obviously I'd rather have people I know than a carful of people I don't know, but I won't be picky- except as far as picking people up goes.
next time shoot me a text about things instead of listening to boob-a-q

I guess the answer is get Sleepy K to drive, so more people can go?
driving is for chumps

Does SleepyK not have a phone?..... why doesn't someone just CALL him geez
HERRO PREASE

He's not exactly "reliable" at always picking up his phone.
Great guy though, love him to death.
hey, i am much better at this nowadays.
also you can always text ****** <3

Wait?... why can't Mike just drive me too? I only count 5 people in his car with me added... unless Jason was meant to be added to those lists.

Oh and if anyone is sitting it out, it's me Lounis, not you. Stop that silly shenanigans.

Update:

SleepyK is in fact not driving, he was the first I offered a ride to, and he's riding with me.
So... my car has become full.

I've spoken individually with:
SleepyK
Turtl

And have a general consensus of intent-to-ride-with from:
BBQ
BigLou

Rayku has declined to sit in someone's lap.
So Artdude... we can still perhaps work something out if you don't mind "lappin it up"?
Yeah I'm not going. So sorry
lol, I don't mind "lappin' it up" but I doubt anyone wants to have my fat *** sitting on them for 3 hours. 3 people in the back is already bad enough. Plus, the legal issues, etc etc. I rather not cause difficulties for you guys.

You guys just have fun at the tournament. I probably need to study for my finals in two weeks anyways. Thanks anyways!

uhh, well me jason, anthony and artdude and turtl need rides
Is sleepy still driving?

wow, this stuff is all so lols.

bbqua just syas
YA SLYPL BPROB DRIVVING
desipite the fact that i made plans with fmtl
mike believes bbq which is always a bad idea

**** happens

gg ga, you goin? you stayin? where we goin?

SO DAN OR I ARE DRIVING NOW

DAN'S CAR IS
DAN
ME

MEANING FMTL'S CAR HAS 1 EXTRA SPOT
AND DAN'S CAR HAS 3 MORE

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I am so sorry I doubted your powers melee master *bows on knees* plz forgive my insolence :)

ok you guys this tournament is going south really fast... I love the georgia crew and really want all of them to be here so I can kick their ***....jk but still can't some of you find it in your hearts to give up one saturday in the year to give your fellow brawler a ride to Auburn, I know you guys can figure out something, I want to see you all here.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Sleepy, I really appreciate it man. Remind me to give you a hug next time I see you.

I'll take FTML's extra spot then if he doesn't mind. I was already mentally preparing myself for a weekend of studying instead of Brawl... I'm kind of tearing up now in relief, ha.

Also, if you need more people to go with you Sleepy to reduce gas, I can try to find some if you want. I think Angelo (AML?!) might be interested, and maybe some other people I know too. If I get some yes's maybe we'll do a little bit of car switching to make everyone comfortable. It's your call though Sleepy.

Top Bottom