• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys cool idea:
Mike takes Gwinnett people
I take Marietta people

K Sweet my car
[Me] [SleepyK]
[Rayku BBQ Lounis]

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sleepy I already told you I didn't mean to say that :[

**** I feel so bad :((((((

dan: I guess me, lounis, and probably jason will fill up your car. That means fmtl has himself, michael, turtl, and maybe AML

also someone help scatz with housing situation

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sleepy, I really appreciate it man. Remind me to give you a hug next time I see you.

I'll take FTML's extra spot then if he doesn't mind. I was already mentally preparing myself for a weekend of studying instead of Brawl... I'm kind of tearing up now in relief, ha.

Also, if you need more people to go with you Sleepy to reduce gas, I can try to find some if you want. I think Angelo (AML?!) might be interested, and maybe some other people I know too. If I get some yes's maybe we'll do a little bit of car switching to make everyone comfortable. It's your call though Sleepy.
Just talked to sleepy on aim:
His car *I BELIEVE* consists of:

Dan driving
SleepyK
BBQ
Rayku
BigLou

So I am now left with next-to-no passengers.

Turtl
ArtDude (yeah I don't mind driving you, mang :) )

<--Needs 2 more passengers...

Rayku

Smash Lord
GA will **** this tournament. You guys don't know 'bout us.

I suck though so you can consider me SC or something

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey guys cool idea:
Mike takes Gwinnett people
I take Marietta people

Can I pick up people who want to go from SPSU? SleepyK and Rayku is in my car so far. Post if you want to ride with me and I'll see what's up. (Preferably if I can pick up Lounis and BBQ from SPSU for full car bros)
Stealin' my passengers and ****.
SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just kidding. <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sleepy, I really appreciate it man. Remind me to give you a hug next time I see you.

I'll take FTML's extra spot then if he doesn't mind. I was already mentally preparing myself for a weekend of studying instead of Brawl... I'm kind of tearing up now in relief, ha.

Also, if you need more people to go with you Sleepy to reduce gas, I can try to find some if you want. I think Angelo (AML?!) might be interested, and maybe some other people I know too. If I get some yes's maybe we'll do a little bit of car switching to make everyone comfortable. It's your call though Sleepy.
ok so

dan suggested that for ease of transport his car should have the people from marietta
so
Dan's Car SHOULD POTENTIALLY BE IF ALL PARTIES AGREE (HEY BBQ LEARN FROM THIS YOU ******)
1) DAN
2) SLEEPYK
3) BIGLOU
4) RAGEKU
5) BOOBYQUE

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Haha. Funds are looking very tight at the moment, so I might not even be able to do teams. It's just a thought at this point.

You seem very anxious to meet me for some reason LOL
lol, idk, I just thought you were mad cool at that one Tuscaloosa thing and I always have some feeling of comaraderie with people who share the same main as me.

...I'm not the only one who does this right...?

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Zero: As long as you're not a furry you're cool with me. If you're doing MM's, wanna help my Sheik some more? $5 Sheik vs. Fox?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sleepyk i'm sorry. I have learned now :(

BBQ, you ready to give me 5$ in that Fox vs. Marth 5/9 match?

And 1$ in that Tiny Mode 2/3 match?
of course man! I still need to practice Tiny Melee I have no clue how the metagame works lolol

edit: lol I just read that you said "you ready to give me 5$"
AWW HELL NAH *****

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Mike, I found us another person for your car if you don't mind. Angelo (AML?!) wants to come and already gave me the thumbs up. He can be picked up at Tech too, with me. This'll help reduce gas cost I figure.

Will we be leaving Friday night and rooming up at Auburn or early Sat you think?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mike, I found us another person for your car if you don't mind. Angelo (AML?!) wants to come and already gave me the thumbs up. He can be picked up at Tech too, with me. This'll help reduce gas cost I figure.

Will we be leaving Friday night and rooming up at Auburn or early Sat you think?
This should be fine.

And I'm not sure about housing anymore- since Lounis jumped cars and he's the one who has housing with Billy.
I have no connections in AL, so unless someone riding with me can arrange housing... I guess we're departing saturday morning.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Well, since Pika is housing Scatz's car and Billy is housing Dan's car then I think we're out of luck unless someone at Auburn extends an invite to our car (4 people as of now). I'll just assume we're leaving early Saturday as of now.

Mike, here's my contact info so we can keep in touch (phone then Skype if you want). I have unlimited texting but calling is fine too. Call me if things change and about any additonal info and I'll pass it on to Angelo too.
770 dash 634 dash 7159
michael.jeffrey.arpin

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Excluding me, my room can fit about 5-6 people in it. Maybe 7 if you're good.

So my room can fit maybe a little more than a car full. For the rest of you guys, I'll talk with Alias and M3T about housing to confirm how many people each person can house.

Sleepy, do you think you can bring your live stream equipment again? :)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Wow in one night you guys have turned this thing around :) thx to all the georgia people for driving so far and I promise AL won't hurt you too bad in the crew battle.....but you guys are still gonna lose

on another note... can everyone that needs housing please say so, so we can see how many people we are dealing with

@ Rayku I'm gonna make sure that we put you in the room with wulfy, who is a furry lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm gonna **** up the melee people at this.

Bet. I've been watching SS and Darkrain videos all dai.

RAM

Smash Lord
Me and Rice from FL are coming.

Melee is looking tough I'll have to practice since the comp is looking top tier with GA coming.

Slam we still teaming in Brawl??? I main Weegee with Mario, Wario and Meta as my seconds. One of these chars are not like the others, one of these chars are gay >:O

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
For those of you guys who are looking for housing~ I can have a definite answer tonight, but i'm pretty sure we can house ppl Friday and Saturday. We live 30 minutes from the venue. maybe farther of a drive for you guys coming from GA, but i did want to extend the invite...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Me and Rice from FL are coming.

Melee is looking tough I'll have to practice since the comp is looking top tier with GA coming.

Slam we still teaming in Brawl??? I main Weegee with Mario, Wario and Meta as my seconds. One of these chars are not like the others, one of these chars are gay >:O
Me and Ryker is going to help you with gas, but forget that its 8 bucks ahead for gas.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
lol zero gamer you're just jealous that you're not winning an easy $200 from a scrub sheik
Pfft. I don't know if you made another $200 MM with a scrub Sheik to break even in MMs, because you are still going to lose. :p

Rayku

Smash Lord
Please make Melee teams happen at this!

Dude AL vs. GA Crew battle? I'm so down for either game :D

Anyone else want to MM?

@Zero_Gamer: They just want to take our money, no biggie

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Please make Melee teams happen at this!

Dude AL vs. GA Crew battle? I'm so down for either game :D

Anyone else want to MM?

@Zero_Gamer: They just want to take our money, no biggie
I think we already have one, but I have poor memory, so I'll ask (again?) for a melee MM. And crews may be fun...

And shaslam, what day/time are we leaving for AU?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll try to spend the night Friday night and do that

@CheapPeach: I never see AL so I don't ever remember LOL. I'm down if you are :)

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey Mike, if Lounis is coming Sat, I can house you and whoever is riding with you.

Alias says he can house two people in his room. I still need to talk with M3T.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
here are my money matches
$200 billy - HYPEEEEEE
$5 cheap peach - best 3/5
$5 Zero Gamer - best 5/9
$3 serin - falcon vs fox/falco
$1 zero gamer - tiny melee match lol

Top Bottom