• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyone have an interest in CS? I am up in the air about bringing my laptop for if I get taken out early (which I doubt). Just to stick around till the finals occur.

But anyone besides ryker that might have an interest in playing?
Does it run well on your comp? Mine doesn't have enough RAM to run it even with BGReplace.

Also, I'll $5 MM you at B+. You won't have lag to save you this time.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'd like to try out CS... I think I'm maining Bang and Tsubaki.

I would also like to partake in the Brawl+.

Ryker, I see what you mean by Combosaur. I was playing with Matt4300 and I did a Dair, Upair, UpB sweetspot combo (killed at 90%) and an Uptilt, Nair, Dair, Upsmash combo (killed at 70%). I.... I don't think I've ever came so hard.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Does it run well on your comp? Mine doesn't have enough RAM to run it even with BGReplace.

Also, I'll $5 MM you at B+. You won't have lag to save you this time.
Don't have the bgreplacement file, and so far only been fine tuning with my nividia controller options.

If ya let it run a few matches it becomes hella smooth. But I'll google for the bgreplace file and run a few tests

Also I don't need lag to kick yer *** XD
In fact no lag+trivium/slipknot/metalgenrebandhere, is all i need to lay the smackdown :3
E: And yeah I play every match with my headphones blazing, hopefully I am not alone on doing such a thing.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman

this wandered into the Pikachu boards I think it's safe to say Lounis you ARE the Mafia lol, we put a hit out on you :laugh:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Is there going to be a stream at this?

Last time I didn't get A SINGLE MATCH recorded, so I want to make more of an effort to get some videos and critiques.

Also, I want to prove to whoever may be watching that Lucario is freaking broken in Brawl+.

RAM

Smash Lord
Rumor is that his hat has a skill modifier of +50%
Such a rare and awesome find. We must hold him for ransom/make him talk
It also increase misfire % from 12.5 to whenever the hell you feel like it.

I should know I have the same hat as well.

U can also ask Rice about my Misfire Powahs during tourny matches.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
My chances of going to this were 100 percent, then 50 percent, then 100 percent, and now it's looking like 10 percent. I no longer have a car, the engine is completely unrepairable. I guess if I don't go everyone that I said could ride with me can't go either =(.

bigman40

Smash Master
My chances of going to this were 100 percent, then 50 percent, then 100 percent, and now it's looking like 10 percent. I no longer have a car, the engine is completely unrepairable. I guess if I don't go everyone that I said could ride with me can't go either =(.
I would've probably opted to take you and a few people since the drive is the same either way, but I think my car will be full for this one. =[

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Thinking about coming.. whats the melee turnout looking to be?
David I would -love- to see you at this! If you say you're going then perhaps...

I'll go(drive) if I can get people to ride with me to split the gas cost up- Lounis who all was supposed to ride with you?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
David I would -love- to see you at this! If you say you're going then perhaps...

I'll go(drive) if I can get people to ride with me to split the gas cost up- Lounis who all was supposed to ride with you?
Me, Rayku, Micalieus, BBQ, and turtle. I don't think your car would have room for all of us, but at the least I'm sure they wouldn't mind riding with you while I figure out my situation.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sleepyk also wanted to go. i'm sure we can fill up his car too if we convince some spsu/other people. (tubes, dr pepper, adam, davis, dashdancedan, ovonte, henry, or ron would all be willing, i think)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
sleepyk also wanted to go. i'm sure we can fill up his car too if we convince some spsu/other people. (tubes, dr pepper, adam, davis, dashdancedan, ovonte, henry, or ron would all be willing, i think)
If Sleepy's taking his own car, that works as well.
Anyone interested in riding with me to Auburn this weekend should contact me...
Obviously I'd rather have people I know than a carful of people I don't know, but I won't be picky- except as far as picking people up goes.

RAM

Smash Lord
If Sleepy's taking his own car, that works as well.
Anyone interested in riding with me to Auburn this weekend should contact me...
Obviously I'd rather have people I know than a carful of people I don't know, but I won't be picky- except as far as picking people up goes.
PPl should get on it.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
To the venue from my house:

2 hour 25 minutes, 138.82 miles

4 passengers: 7$/per person
3 passengers: 10$/per person
2 passengers: 15$ per person
1 passenger: 20$/per person

Thats my rates for gas monies as far as rides to this tournament goes.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Someone boost Alby's chances of going to like 100%, and get Player 3 over here.

I want some hot Marth dittos

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I use Marth in Melee but I will marth ditto you in Brawl.

also player-3's parents are super strict i doubt he would be able to come.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It also increase misfire % from 12.5 to whenever the hell you feel like it.
Rofl. This made me happy.

@Rice - There's room in my car for one more. That can be you if you and RAM can make it to Mobile. Driving to Florida then to Auburn is counter-productive.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thats was the plan, and i thought that was he gonna do. Im gonna txt him address to.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
My dad chose this weekend, as the weekend he wanted to hangout.

It was really unexpected, I apologize to anyone who was anticipating my arrival.

I sincerely apologize to Sexpuma, as this is the second time he and I planned to time and I had to bail. We probably would've gotten top 3 too, it's sad =/.

Good luck GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + Sexpuma and Serin. and the rest of AL

Top Bottom