• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just realized that the door fee is $10, so ima consider going. Im have to talk to jin first and see how he feels. If i can get my money straight in time, most likley i'll be able to come.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
The door fee is $10 unless you bring a set up. $5 off if you bring a system + game, and another $5 off if you bring a TV.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Oh, I almost forgot. This discount applies only if we use your system + game and/or TV, but if you bring a system+game AND a TV, I don't see why we wouldn't use both. ;)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Yo, you guys used my wii last time.

You owe me $5.
*Disclaimer* No refunds will be given, all payments are final, That Ain't Falco or any other Auburn Tournament is responsible for any stolen money at our events including unpaid money match money where the player was so salty that he didn't win he took both your guys money and ran away lol *Disclaimer*

BBQ°

Smash Champion
So uhh, since I'm going to mlg orlando I may or may not be completely broke for this tourney.

If I'm broke, don't expect to see me here sadly =(.

*biglou on bbq's account.

bigman40

Smash Master
So, you are coming with Lounis and you're bringing your wii, right? :bee:
I always bring my Wii when I go to smash related places. Idk if Lounis will be with me. Plus, if I come, make sure you ask me to use my SD card when playing on my Wii. Not gonna let it get stolen like HERB 3.

I agree about the MU being close to even Cam. Playing Kismet showed me that enough.

~Mieu

BBQ°

Smash Champion
If lounis can't make this then I really need a ride. I seriously don't want to miss this :(

plus I need to collect my $200 from billy.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
No, you need to go to get $200 in debt to me.

Lounis, get your job at White Waters back and sell ridiculously expensive snow cones, hot dogs, and nachos without the cheese.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm working full time there starting may =).

But I can't miss Mlg, if worse comes to worse I'll figure out a way to bring food from home, and charge people 50 dollars per person for gas xD

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm working full time there starting may =).

But I can't miss Mlg, if worse comes to worse I'll figure out a way to bring food from home, and charge people 50 dollars per person for gas xD
You should try hooking me up with one. I'd at least ****ing take a part time job. I need to get some type of income D:

~Mieu

Top Bottom