• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey BBQ, have u collected enough money to pay me after I win our MM? :p
rofl billy. you know that me having the $200 is irrelevant since I'm not going to lose to you.
But yeah, I have it.

And I'm glad you made bank at HERB3 just so that money can go right into my pocket. Such a good friend :)

stealth3654

Smash Lord
rofl billy. you know that me having the $200 is irrelevant since I'm not going to lose to you.
But yeah, I have it.

And I'm glad you made bank at HERB3 just so that money can go right into my pocket. Such a good friend :)
Oh. Sorry. I spent all the money I got from HERB3 to buy a golden Sheik statue. That way, when I win, I'll be able to buy another golden Sheik statue to put outside your dorm. One on each side. :)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Oh. Sorry. I spent all the money I got from HERB3 to buy a golden Sheik statue. That way, when I win, I'll be able to buy another golden Sheik statue to put outside your dorm. One on each side. :)
lol... you didn't buy a golden Sheik statue... you wouldn't waste your money on that. But if you really did, I guess I can't blame you since I'll be spending your money at Disney World :chuckle:

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Is super salty that Ryker beat me in a couple of matches but don't worry come the tournament that won't be the case :laugh:

stealth3654

Smash Lord
lol... you didn't buy a golden Sheik statue... you wouldn't waste your money on that. But if you really did, I guess I can't blame you since I'll be spending your money at Disney World :chuckle:
It's not wasting money. The statues are a reminder every time you walk in and out of your dorm, that you lost to me. :p

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
RAm want to team at this?

i cant make florida.

its a really stupid reason.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Is super salty that Ryker beat me in a couple of matches but don't worry come the tournament that won't be the case :laugh:
Needs moar Fox vs. Pikachu. We had to stop at 1-1. I want my CP, dammit.
Not really, that match-up is terrible.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
elev8,
i would have done that for you for 50 dolla dollas :)

and i use wario and metaknight.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We'll see what's up Shaslam if I come alone then sure if I'm riding with some1 I'll def let u know what's up.
Oh, called Rag the other day. He's interested and says he should be able to go. He's gonna see if JT can come. I think I'm gonna end up driving which really limits the number of TVs we can bring unless you've got one like my pink one that can fit in my trunk.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
So are we looking at the same crowd as last time with the exception to RAM's crew? I'm cool with that, anything more than 9 entrants...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Zero gamer, i heard you were coming to this, if you are would you ring TvC with you? I heard you were good, and i'm trying to get better at the game.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Rag teams in Brawl and Melee? My Brawl game is bawling now.
Thats wats up, i know we can team in melee. But i promised jin i would team with him
Dude, I'm still enjoying when you and me beat Holy Chef and Manko.

Rag, you need to help me not suck horrendously at Melee.
Just give me a call when you can, i'll teach you everything i know. Im free mon-thurs.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo i still need a teammate.

whatev dudes.
im cool with just singles if it has to be that way.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Thats wats up, i know we can team in melee. But i promised jin i would team with him

Just give me a call when you can, i'll teach you everything i know. Im free mon-thurs.
Rofl, I'm free Fri-Sun. We'll have to work something out.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Here are the posters for the tournament we are getting ready to put them up

I made the Pikachu and Both M3T and I made the lucario vs mewtwo.....hope you like

oh and tell me which one you like best plz

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So are we at the same venue as last time, or no?

I'm guessing so by the Where part of the poster.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yes, the venue has been changed to the same venue as last time. The OP is going to be changed as soon as M3T has a chance to.

Also, The venue fee will stay $10, but if you bring a wii+game you get a $5 discount. If you bring a TV, you also get a $5 discount. So, if you bring a wii(and Brawl/Melee) and a TV, the venue fee will be waived, and if you bring one half of a set up you get $5 off the venue fee.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
both posters look tight as hell. I can't decide which one I like better.

also, do I get the $5 discount if I bring a gamecube + melee? or does it have to be a wii?

Top Bottom