• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

stealth3654

Smash Lord
You should try hooking me up with one. I'd at least ****ing take a part time job. I need to get some type of income D:

~Mieu
You should try MM this guy named BBQ. I hear he likes to challenge people to extremely high money matches and then lose. ;)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
*Disclaimer* No refunds will be given, all payments are final, That Ain't Falco or any other Auburn Tournament is responsible for any stolen money at our events including unpaid money match money where the player was so salty that he didn't win he took both your guys money and ran away lol *Disclaimer*
So I'll be covered for my losses? Awesome!

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
hmm way to drop the ball alias

*disclaimer* Don't come to M3t for money *disclaimer* please talk to alias-mr.-money-bags-booyah-run-through-walls-like-the-kool-aid-man-jenkins

BBQ°

Smash Champion
*Disclaimer* No refunds will be given, all payments are final, That Ain't Falco or any other Auburn Tournament is responsible for any stolen money at our events including unpaid money match money where the player was so salty that he didn't win he took both your guys money and ran away lol *Disclaimer*
lol the part where you said "he didn't win" was directed to billy :lick:

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If I didn't win, it would be OK now since I can get someone to steal the money, then get a refund from Alias. Although, since I'm not losing, you better have a back up plan or your money is mine. :bee:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
That double post was part of the prophecy stating you would lose.

"... and the loss was sealed when Bill_ made a double post after trash talking BBQ ..."

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
billy before you money match bbq make sure you play me and fullmetal's marth a bunch. i will give you tips personally.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
lol i guess billy wants to get scraped in the money match and the tournament
billy before you money match bbq make sure you play me and fullmetal's marth a bunch. i will give you tips personally.
noooo

the time that billy beat me was when I gave him marth tips :(((((
Muahahaha!!! :laugh:

I think I actually will enter melee this time.

Sleepy, are you and Mike coming to this tourney?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I asked if Benaji and Manko want to come they might be able to, Depends if Mankosuki have off next Saturday or not.
I have room for one more in my car, but M3T was talking about maybe having to come to town on Friday which would make it work.

@Zero_Gamer - Combosaur is mad good. Flacko is fun and so are the Mario Bros, Cpt. Falcon, and Gannon. That being said, Combosaur is definitely my best.

One more week, hype!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
dont forget about TvC Zero, bring your arcade stick if you play with one.
I don't use a stick. I've always been a pad warrior, although I'm positive I'll need one if I ever want to use Joe the Condor effectively.

I have room for one more in my car, but M3T was talking about maybe having to come to town on Friday which would make it work.

@Zero_Gamer - Combosaur is mad good. Flacko is fun and so are the Mario Bros, Cpt. Falcon, and Gannon. That being said, Combosaur is definitely my best.

One more week, hype!
We should have a Brawl+ tourney!

Edit: Doesn't Super Street Fighter IV come on the day of this tournament?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Coo and you should be able to use joe the condor with a gamecube stick, i do. And street fighter 4 does come out the day of the tourney.

nice1

Smash Lord
I don't use a stick. I've always been a pad warrior, although I'm positive I'll need one if I ever want to use Joe the Condor effectively.

We should have a Brawl+ tourney!

Edit: Doesn't Super Street Fighter IV come on the day of this tournament?
new released games only come out on tuesdays so no

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Anyone have an interest in CS? I am up in the air about bringing my laptop for if I get taken out early (which I doubt). Just to stick around till the finals occur.

But anyone besides ryker that might have an interest in playing?

Top Bottom