• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
I might be able to bring a setup. I could guarantee a wii and copy of brawl but it's a maybe for the tv.

Also, anyone in AU want to brawl next week. It would be a great week to practice, I will have like nothing going on in school at all for the most part. Can't today (Wed.) and I'm going back to bham on thursday, but next week would be great.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Just come into the gameroom in the student center and one of us should be there : ) It would be great to brawl with another pikachu main to get some pointers

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
Do you actually have to be a student at AU to use the gameroom? I pretty much live right on campus but go to a community college down the road. >_> lame I know. Otherwise I probably would use the gameroom if I knew for sure I would.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Yeah, you should definitely do that =)

We can be the Pika trio. Now if we only had another Pikachu, we could make a quartet.

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
We should have the pika challenge at the tournament. All three of us vs. whoever wants to get shocked to death. Nonetheless we're brawlin' next week.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
and when i said scrubs i wasnt refering to your skill level in brawl.

i was associating making mistakes with scrubiness.

pika cam too good.

edit: and <3's for having cheap to pull me out of tight squeezes. :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I can bring my wii again. Also, we need to transfer replays that way I can get my good music on there, but on a different wii.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Billy has a recorder that makes high quality replays and also can be copied and transfered through a computer... also ebay is selling EZ caps for like a dollar and $5 shipping if you would like to think about those also : )

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hey, verifying that I'll bring a set-up for Brawlawl and Man-le.

The world's manliest television shall return.

Anyway, RAM, you and me need to pester Rag until he says he'll come. I haven't called him yet. Regardless, I plan on going and a carpool would be nice if you can help hook me up. I'd hate to have to drive solo again.

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I"m going to say F work and either leave early day of this tourney or no go in at all. I'm just looking forward to getting back in the tourney scene and crave competition.

RAM

Smash Lord
Rykers Hello Kitty TV us top tier.

Drew see if u can text him and ask him if the two of you want to come smash Friday night and head to this the day after? I'm still trying to see if John and David want to go.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
COOL
i imagine im gonna get to know RAM pretty well if he comes to this too!

this will be fun.

im not sure how im gonna afford going to florida AND this. i need to place at one of them.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
@Stealth - k thanks, means I won't have to leave on early then, perhaps head out a bit around noon and fill my gut up along the way.
@Kola - While it may be dull, i have the crazies in my head and various music to keep me going. Always did better alone anyways XD

Overall I may just attend singles then.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
LOL no way, was that Hello Kitty TV yours?
Rykers Hello Kitty TV us top tier.
I will make **** sure that when my sister finally gets a new TV that I keep that one.

Drew see if u can text him and ask him if the two of you want to come smash Friday night and head to this the day after? I'm still trying to see if John and David want to go.
I'll call him tomorrow.

Also, since I'm bringing a set-up for Brawl and Melee AND a set-up for Pokemon Puzzle League, I should get in free, right?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
@Stealth - k thanks, means I won't have to leave on early then, perhaps head out a bit around noon and fill my gut up along the way.
@Kola - While it may be dull, i have the crazies in my head and various music to keep me going. Always did better alone anyways XD

Overall I may just attend singles then.
haha, xD be safe and I hope the crazies do you well on the trip here.

I will make **** sure that when my sister finally gets a new TV that I keep that one.

I'll call him tomorrow.

Also, since I'm bringing a set-up for Brawl and Melee AND a set-up for Pokemon Puzzle League, I should get in free, right?

****, wish I had a tv like that

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Maybe it's a silly april fools that didn't work out so well because the server's were down half the day :(
also I'll only $5 MM you in meree if we $5 MM in bawrl

also also I played B+ Gold GaW today he's a lot of fun :)

Top Bottom