• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o geeze, guess everyone is saving up for MLG then.

AU you better be ready, I want a Birmingham vs Auburn crew match. We want revenge from last year lawl.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
wow so it was only 46 hmmm then we must beat this number Imma go make some posters now probably post them in an hour or so.... tell me how I do

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
I feel like I'm going to post for one thing, three pikachu players posting in a row. Haha...

Oh and Auburn will totally win this over Birmingham (maybe), of course I want a fierce competition though. I better get to practicing more.

AUSOM need moar HYPE!!!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Oh and Auburn will totally win this over Birmingham (maybe), of course I want a fierce competition though. I better get to practicing more.
Maybe? Maybe?! What are you talking about? We are going to own them, almost as much as I'm going to own BBQ in our MM.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll be at this depending if I still have the money (have to pay for a ticket I just got :() and if no bull**** happens from now till then.

~Mieu

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Awesome dude, more GA people.

and Cam most likely if the following are going this would be our Birmingham Crew

1.George
2.Slam
3.Cheap
4.Zero_Gamer
5.Kola

as for our Alabama crew it needs to be something like

Reflex
Elev8
Billy
Dan
Will

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ah but as you see I'm not either.

xD I just feel that they would have the best chance at representing our state. Unless you're talking about the Birmingham crew, then well...thats because you're not in Birmingham XP

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
;P Dan is really good. I'm sure he had an off day at that last Auburn tournament.

And if we were to replace Dan then we'd throw in George, and if not George we'd throw in Janitor, and if not Janitor we'd throw in Munkues, and if not Munkus we'd throw in Slam. and if not Slam we'd probably have to pick between myself and you.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Not quite sure about the Auburn crew yet. I hate to offend anybody by not including them =(

Eh... it would probably look something like this (in no particular order):

1) Billy
2) Cam
3) M3T
4) Zap
5) Will

Alias, Crimson Sun, or Isaac would fill a slot well too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I would say so. You beating Dan doesn't make you better than him (who was he playing vs you in that set, anyways?)

Exactly!

Remember we have our $5 MM Serin
I also have one scheduled for....
$5 against Elev8's ICs
$5 against Billy
$5 against Will_ if he shows up.

Yup

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Not quite sure about the Auburn crew yet. I hate to offend anybody by not including them =(

Eh... it would probably look something like this (in no particular order):

1) Billy
2) Cam
3) M3T
4) Zap
5) Will

Alias, Crimson Sun, or Isaac would fill a slot well too.
what I'm mad why am I not on the initial list.... Cam I will prove why I should be in this crew, Be Ready To Change Your Sig lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't think I've met Zap.

But yea that'll do. =D Practice up guys, Birmingham isn't losing this time.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Oi, well just got done talking with mum, I'll be driving myself. Seems she had an odd bad idea about me being some guy that would act out, however most offline I go to I am usually quiet to the bone (she has never seen me at tourneys and only the old man has).

I do wish to ask when is the close off point for Brawl Singles Registration, and perhaps doubles if I can find a partner whom just wishes to try working with a guy whom never really does them.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I don't think I've met Zap.

But yea that'll do. =D Practice up guys, Birmingham isn't losing this time.
Well, he was in the Madison crew, and he's now my roommate at Auburn. He doesn't go to many tournaments. However, him having played almost everyday with our crew (Madison) for the summer and every weekend during the school year made him double plus good. He is one of the best at Auburn. He learned how to play Olimar straight from Dan.

Alias, it's nothing personal, but I think Will, Kevin, Billy, Brannon, and I are better than you. Which person would you have us take out? My opinion doesn't matter that much anyway. Ask Billy or Brannon what they think.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
me and Will go even and I do believe I can beat zap.... and probably you once in a while.... not in pikachu dittos but other characters

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
me and Will go even and I do believe I can beat zap.... and probably you once in a while.... not in pikachu dittos but other characters
You can't beat Zap's Olimar. As for me, you were getting frustrated even today when I was playing random against your Pikachu. If you and Will go even, then play a set for a spot in the crew. I think Isaac might honestly be better than both of you guys anyway. He got out of pools at That Ain't Falco and beat Shock's Pikachu.

Top Bottom