• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM, Auburn University Smash Of the Millenium April 24th

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
wow, I'm glad everything worked out so no one missed their chance to come. Thanks everyone who pitched in to make some mula give people rides.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I have a request. I'm planning on going to MLG Columbus. MLG's got some ridiculous CP stages that are legal. Is anyone opposed to using the MLG stage selection? I think it will give myself and others some prep for MLG tournaments? If most of you guys think this idea is stupid as ***, just post and say so and we can kill this thought of mine :D

BigLøu

Smash Lord
In all honesty, it's really not that bad. I didn't see anyone really abuse the stages except for norfair. I don't thin kI saw any matches played on green greens, but that could be because most people banned it.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
My thoughts are at the start of the match, you can ask your opponent if they want to play with MLG rules. If they agree, then go ahead. If not, then just play with normal rules. I don't know if we are actually going to do this at AUSOM or not.

bigman40

Smash Master
Esam said he was CPed to it once, but 3 stocked that same player when he went there.

I would want the MLG rules since some of rules are actually gearing up to go to them. I've been CPed to Norfair at Herb 3 and it's not bad to play with when you now what to expect. but it is also a campfest on that stage.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Make sure to bring set ups (Wii+Brawl and TV)! If you bring a Wii + game, but there are no TVs to play them on, we can't give you the discount until someone brings in a TV that your system can use. Likewise, if you bring a TV, but there aren't enough systems to hook up your TV, we can't give you the discount, but that is very unlikely for bringing TVs. If you bring both a system + game and a TV, we will automatically group them together so that you get the full discount.

So, if you are bringing only a TV or system+game, be prepared to pay $10 just in case whatever you brought isn't used. We will have some free TVs when we open the venue for those who bring only a system + game, and it's first come first serve. ;)

Edit: .....$5 MM in PPL against Reflex..... Bring it on!!!

Edit Edit: ....maybe not $5 XD

Rayku

Smash Lord
I -might- just do that rice. I've always wanted to play you 1v1. If I don't money match, would you be down for some tense-*** friendlies?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah it's for Melee.

I might be down for either of those. Depends on how much money I'll have at the time :X

RAM

Smash Lord
Man the weekend crept up on me. I still have my call out of work plan for Saturday up mah sleeve. hehehe

I'm still relatively new to Brawl anyone want to do alot of Friendlies with My Melee/64 Style Weegee? Or not so tense friendlies I'm down for that too.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Billy can you PM me your address for our housing?
I need to get my departure/arrival times worked out so I can let my passengers know when I'll be picking them up friday.

=D

Top Bottom