• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Trela

Smash Lord
Nah, he probably plays a kajit or the lizard things.

I can tell.
Just by his looks.
You see right through me....

I only did it because the Dark Elves look absolutely hideous in this one, though!

Nah but really, the hand-to-hand bonus that a khajiit gets is insane. Soon enough, those dragons will bow down to my fists claws....

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea they are!
All the elves in the game look pretty fugly. I know it's suppose to be like, medieval, and people weren't the best looking back then, but I like my characters to look pretty, ya know?

I made a Khajit as well, just so I can go threw the game on man-made, clobbering dragons with nothing but my fists. :>

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
You see right through me....

I only did it because the Dark Elves look absolutely hideous in this one, though!

Nah but really, the hand-to-hand bonus that a khajiit gets is insane. Soon enough, those dragons will bow down to my fists claws....

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Prequel is a pretty funny/endearing read.

Ironically I have never played the Elder Scrolls and dislike Homestuck.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I always wondered if there were particularly boring Elder Scrolls.

"As foretold, today's shipment of sweetrolls came ten minutes behind. I went blind over that prophecy, you know."

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Talked to a dude with a rainbow colored panda hat at safeway today.
It had these little paws you could put your hands into like gloves that hung down from the hat. <3

He was coo~
I'm looking for them online now. Not rainbow colored though. I swear I saw a full out hoodie with paw gloves online somewhere!

They're really cute. <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Might as well go by Windows8byMicrosoft.

:phone:

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Hello there Draver.
Oh, I can't understand how it's so hard to remember that I go by a different name here >_> Imma be dat Loota thar u c...! I just thought to point that out before the tournament.

I guess Otori is also staying there so you could show me how to cut his head off and absorb his powers? I've been practising that with lego figures but I've yet felt any power flowing through me.

Also, I somehow read your post with a Winnie Pooh accent.

Top Bottom