• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

jerry04

Smash Rookie
I think it's a combination of both, seeing as some zombies obviously don't have eyes, or heads for that matter. Why would anyone be scared of a headless zombie? It's not like they can eat you or anything, worst thing is trying to scratch you and by that time they'll have probably decomposed enough for their nails to fall off anyway.

I guess they can just 'sense' you though. I wonder what it would take to kill your standard zombie. We have silver bullets for ware-wolves and wooden stakes for vampires, what's the stock standard for zombies? Shooting their heads off? Oblivion disagrees, some zombie movies do as well, wonder if that has credit to it or not.

Huh.
You would have to know what part of their body's make a typical zombie to move or "be alive" in the first place. I want to say the brain controls their movement, like a human, but then again they're dead. It's also hard to come up with a brilliant solution that's very simple since there are many variations of zombies and story's about them that contradict each other. I personally would be safe if they had no limbs. Regardless if it kills or not, they can't do anything besides dragging with their teeth or chin. And even then you can smash their heads in. Immobility is the the way to go...yet would only work one v. one :(.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Secret club of those who are sporting the halloween avatars.

Awww yeah.

Alex you need a thread title fit for this.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Mine is invisible.

SPOOKY.

Browny

Smash Hater
Excuse me, bad cosplay?

Just you wait, im about 60% done with my Sir Aaron Cosplay. And my GF is doing a Lucario cosplay for a pop-culture con next month.

Its gonna be grrrrrrrrreat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think it deserves a permaban.
Will do so.

Also you will get free premium for your avatar.

Excuse me, bad cosplay?

Just you wait, im about 60% done with my Sir Aaron Cosplay. And my GF is doing a Lucario cosplay for a pop-culture con next month.

Its gonna be grrrrrrrrreat.
I want pics, so badly of this.

This may potentially change why I cosplay as at a con in April.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is going to be interesting....

:phone:

Top Bottom