• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Diiiiiiitto.

It's not that P:M's bad, i'm just like, burnt out on it because people overhyped the **** outta it when it first came out.

Also Hi Linksy babe~ <3

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Guys! You know the Lucario i've been ranting about? the one who I don't know who he is? Well Ryuka played him! We all played in the same match! And after so long searching... Guys you can't imagine how happy i am. I'm over the moon. :)

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Haha I'm happy for you Luco.

imo he was alright but he has a very long way to go if he plans to be really good, but he is decent.

He could cut out the standing at the side spam grab and AS :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha I'm happy for you Luco.

imo he was alright but he has a very long way to go if he plans to be really good, but he is decent.

He could cut out the standing at the side spam grab and AS :p
I know, I know. But you've gotta cut him some slack for being a casual player. Never met a casual player who could go even with me even when i'm in the competitive zone. He knows my playstyle as well and I suspect that's one of the reasons our records are even (because we both know each other so well).

I'm just so happy to have found one of the biggest reasons I joined the boards. Ooohhh I want to hug everyone in the world right now! :p <3

Steam

Smash Hero
I tried project M lucario and hated him. he's so one dimensional and gross.

In other news I won a brawl tournament with Lucario yesterday : D

STOMPED a PR'd snake in grand finals and it felt great :D.

also more CO PR

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Congrats Steam.

Anybody catch The Walking Dead tonight?
No because they all walk away from me.

I should watch it though... I played the games, waiting on ep 3. It's mostly fun for the story and nothing else, the gameplay is pretty... well it's tough to define it as a game from a gamer's standpoint. >_>

Vkrm

Smash Lord
I tried project M lucario and hated him. he's so one dimensional and gross.
He has more going on for him in pm Than in bRawl so how cOuLd he any more 1 dimensionaL? Lol at pm nay sayErs, you'll be forceD to adopt pm when everybody plays it instead of brawl.

:phone:

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Likewise. I tuned in to the walking dead and I'm starting feel like (spoilers) now that Shane is dead there won't be that power struggle between him and Rick, and it just won't be as interesting.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
The governor is supposed to be like THE villian of the walking dead right? I'm not sure if they can really achieve his type of wickedness on television. I liked how they handled stuff their own way but I feel like on most tv dramas the grittiness is gonna take a backseat to character relations.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Walking dead? Never got into it. =/
Sis watched it.

She made a big stink about how bad the first season was, and then I guess the show picked up alot after that. Then again, she read the comics, and only didn't like the first season because of how many inconsistencys there were between em.

My brother didn't like Abraham Linkon Vampire slayer, for that same reason. That movie was ****ing awesome for me though~ <3

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I liked how they handled stuff their own way but I feel like on most tv dramas the grittiness is gonna take a backseat to character relations.
At its core The Walking Dead IS a show about character relations. The zombies are just a fun bonus.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zombies are misunderstood.

They just equality.

Brains for all.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
I always like the survival aspect of walking dead more. They deal with food shortage, lack of medicine, dehydration, and ferocious violence on the daily and just I find the fight to stay alive more compelling then sorting of each character's love interests.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Ehhh, you're right. That's how it is in the game, the lack of resources is like the main problem Lee and his group have to contend with. I guess everything is starting to run together lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He has more going on for him in pm Than in bRawl so how cOuLd he any more 1 dimensionaL? Lol at pm nay sayErs, you'll be forceD to adopt pm when everybody plays it instead of brawl.

The fact it's a hack will stop it from going too far.

I also don't like Lucario in PM over Brawl, but I somehow win with him a lot there wtf.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
I don't think it's fair to dismiss pm like that just because its a mod. Then again, maybe you mean to say that because its not official it won't get exposure, idk. I personally believe that the pmbr is busting their *** and it comes through in pm. I freaking love that game. Remember that counterstrike was just a half-life mod and it went on to be the most played competitive shooter for like a decade. I doubt that nintendo will support pm by spreading word, but there are other sites doing that.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Walking Dead is pretty goddamn amazing. Easily one of my all time favorite shows (right behind Breaking Bad). New season starts and I'm scratching my head like "Where the **** did they get silenced weapons? Wtf kind of person has an arsenal complete with silenced weapons, and leaves them behind when escaping the zombie apocalypse? You can't just explain this bs with 'oh, they found those?' WTF!?" It is starting to get crazy. I just hope it won't turn into "crazy stupid", like having zombies in full riot gear... oh wait. Plz don't turn the show into a video game. They have these things called "video games" for that ****.

Never read the comics, but I prefer it that way for now. No false hopes or expectations based on previous knowledge.

Top Bottom