• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Lucario has a chain grab on me? Ohhhh, now you've done it! Don't get grabbed game, ACTIVATE!

Ahh wait I'll have to save that for late when we verse (can't do it now, the wii's not even set up lol). :-I

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841

Trela

Smash Lord

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's a little short, but here's why: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=143480

[COLLAPSE=" "]
[/COLLAPSE]
Ahh okay. That's still sad. Oh well, seeing as I hope to be in the smash 4 competitive scene, hopefully i'll see you there! :p

I dunno why but you just reminded me of a Lucario I used to play online. I had no idea who he was and still don't know. He was really great and we were roughly even when it came to skill. I don't think i've seen this Lucario in a year or so but I remember how he used to laze around the stage online while the battle was going on. Then one or two games in to when I came on he'd suddenly spring in to action and we'd have super close 1 on 1 games. If there were other people we'd team up and destroy the other people (only if they were actively trying to stop us from doing something, like DI-ing all the bombs in Shadow Moses island in Sudden Death or doing tricks like going under the stage, etc.). When the CPU's arrived we'd team up, i'd kill the CPU's and he'd stay back and heal me whenever he could (he was always content to get second place) and fight his way out of a bad situation if the CPUs got past me.

I don't know what happened to that Lucario. I'm hoping he'll get smash 4 so I can meet him again. Maybe if the online service is better and allows chat or something... He was really good, competitive Lucario material, I remember coming on to the boards thinking I might find him here, though no luck as of yet haha.

Dunno why you reminded me of him/her, you just did. Makes me sad to think I might never see that Lucario again, we had such fun times...

John2k4

The End of an Era
There was a thread in the DR a couple months back with people who had animated avatars..

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu I see you ignoring me sis.

My bad I won't when ya VM me anymore.

Trela quit smash to work at walmart then go home and look at smashboards all day.
Dude Trela, Walmart sucks ****. Work somewhere else imo. Walmart is a ****ing piece of **** store that should go die in a ****ing fire, and get ***** slapped in the **** like the ***** it is.

Man feels wierd as an Smod to say that.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh wow. That hate came outta no where.

I'm actually applying for a job there tomorrow. Only thing I can handle while still in school, ya know? What makes em suck that bad more then other minimum wage jobs?

Top Bottom