• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't ask me that. I'd need to write a 20,000 word essay on it at a bare minimum to explain all the facets of a god tier tail. :applejack:

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Actually you just need to squat and yell.

Saiyan -> Super Saiyan
Rock Lee -> Rock Lee with open gates
I'm sure it happened on One Piece
Naruto -> Furry Aura Naruto

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I still don't understand where people continue to live in a country that is actively sending things out to kill them. It was used as a prison for a reason.
Oh generally we don't get killed. Ironically, more foreigners get killed through lack of proper knowledge regarding emergency procedures in the event of invenomation.

Well I think it's something like that. I know we lose quite a few backpackers in the central outback but I think that might be due to murderers (Wolf Creek and the like). Not sure. Anyway, I doubt i'm attracting anyone to australia by saying this. >.>

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Needs more Master Seals.

Can't wait for Fire Emblem Awakening...
My friends been super hyped about that game. Not something i'm like, on the edge of my seat to get myself, but i'll probably get it for the hell of it.

I'm more so stoked about the new pokemon b/w 2~ <3 You can get a Riolu like, super early in the game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just an ordinary day in the Lucario boards.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Uhh guys, apparently Trela made a post on why he's leaving here but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone direct me to the post? Dang, a lot of good players are leaving or have left. :(

By the by, on that discussion ages ago about battle themes, mine would probably be this or this.

Then again, I have so many themes I love I honestly can't tell. Maybe it'd be dependent on the world and scene (aka in pokeworld I would use those tracks but if I was in one of the Final Fantasy worlds I might use one of the final battle themes)

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
My behavior may or may not be influenced by a certain type of beverage that I legally shouldn't have drank... hypothetically of course...

shhhhhhh don't tell Trela, he'll think less of me

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
i like my fighters to be turn based
Hehe, awesome.

But ryuka is right, when we verse it's only a thousand kms away from each other or so but even that's worrying. I've versed some Americans before online and the lag is terrible you can't tell whether someone is better than the other or whether it's just luck... or maybe a game of dance to the music, freeze when it stops-kind of thing.

Honestly, online brawl is like a Doctor Who episode featuring the weeping angels. -_-

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Except for finding out random stuff, like I can break away from that force palm! :p

It's fun when it's not turning to stone every time you look at it *refer to post above*. :-/

Top Bottom