• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Mewtario

Smash Ace
It seems as though Nintendo is growing an increasing hatred for TVs, retail stores, and most websites when you think about it. They've been doing a lot of things recently to try to minimize their users' use of them!

----------

My Game & Watch: Ball came in today!

I can definitely see the resemblances (and differences) between this game and Mr. Game & Watch's throws (obviously).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, Nintendo is definitely still playing catch-up on the digital/online side. They are slowly getting there.

TVii is a neat concept, but it still has some problems.

And of course, games. There are a couple goods ones out and forthcoming, but they need start getting some more titles announced by E3.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Its k. Sunrise is an official TV news/breakfast show on our biggest channel network.
I do like sunrise. It's just... nice, i guess, to be able to wake up and know you can flick on to them. They're not too serious and it's just fun to chill and watch.

I dunno.

Nido

ily Sebby
Kochie is one of Australia's biggest tools.
Sunrise, along with all other Australian News programs, is garbage.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
DD is part of staff, I want that red cord for the tags.

Got fifth seed, didn't make it out.

Lost to DJ_Jack in 3 games.
Got a DQ for the second person.
Beat GIMR in 3 games.
Lost to Fino in 2 games.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I think he means a tourney bye since a DQ in losers bracket would have eliminated him which means he wouldn't have played his 3rd and 4th matches.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mine was

1 ally
2 vex
3 fino
4 DJ jack

At the end.

My bye was against this girl smasher I believe, I think she played her winners match but didn't show up for losers.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Red Ryu is the man

D.Disciple was in a 3-way (not gay)

Junebug is invisible

Loota/Draver is funny as ****

All Lucario doubles is confusing fun

Tony T kills his partners

Just a concise summary.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
So like, sitting between florida and drunk skisonic and ultradavid during brawl top 8 was pretty much the most entertaining experience of my life.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Our character needs and aura boost fast. I guess lucario isn't as good as people first thought he was. He is pretty dang slow and requires, increasingly, more reads to be successful.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a shame no Lucarios made it out of pools. Perhaps next tourney.

I wonder if I should go to Genesis for Melee...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I heard that you left your controller Sky.

He still has Trela's controller...and he will never get it back.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Red Ryu is the man

D.Disciple was in a 3-way (not gay)

Junebug is invisible

Loota/Draver is funny as ****

All Lucario doubles is confusing fun

Tony T kills his partners

Just a concise summary.

Funny if I recall right both you and your partner killed each other in that tag match my Aura Sphere bounced off your shield and hit pane no lie. And apex was a lot of fun but out of every lucario that had pools I had MVD in Round 2!!! I will post again later after taking a nap.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I was so close to making it into bracket, I was so hyped for it but failed in the end. I had a really stacked pool, even the announcer said something about it before mentioning the players and he probably didn't even know about me (dat bottom seed).

I beat Hungrybox's D3 and Jiggs in WB1 and even made him throw his controller when I escaped his drillrest lol. WB2 I had to face Zeton and he kinda molested me the first match, at least the second match went better though he still clearly beat me. In losers I faced Stockville's Snake and 2-0'd him though they were close, I'm glad I can DI that uptilt woo.

I thought I had already made it into bracket but nope. I didn't get any byes and so it was all up to me vs. Jnig's Wario. I won the first match by doing a tasty comeback after teching his fart under BF at 200% :) Then he managed to beat me two times in close games and killed my hype :( I should have CP'd him to Yoshi's instead of PS1, idk why I didn't... I had the perfect chance to make a breakthrough ;_;

Alex is my very own Winnie the Pooh.

Top Bottom