• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros 4 U.

It's time to quit.
Though I know they never would, it kinda made me laugh thinking about them actually choosing a title so stupid, but that does work with their current console-naming philosophies.
I don't know what you're talking about. He did a good job balancing the characters. And he supposedly didn't work on Link or Snake, and those two turned out perfectly balanced.

Perfectly...balanced...
Where did you hear there were certain characters he left up to other team members...?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm pretty convinced espy hates allll fighting games. =w=
Too be honest, SFxTK wouldn't that bad if they wern't such money *****s and withheld both costumes AND characters already on this disk.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He hates them for good reason though.

I don't hate them, but I can't enjoy them like other games I've been playing my entire life... Though I have been recently getting bored of the same **** so I started playing most of the stuff Espy left with me weeks ago on the PS3.

Bayonetta was always a game that popped up occasionally on /v/ and I remember some youtube video about it having 3 boss battles or somezing like that, it hyped me up but PS3 only made my wallet sad.

Blazblue seems fun, but it feels awkward that there's others in the series and I started possibly in the middle of it. Even though I've always been after Taokaka's meatbuns.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm pretty convinced espy hates allll fighting games. =w=
Too be honest, SFxTK wouldn't that bad if they wern't such money *****s and withheld both costumes AND characters already on this disk.
I raged hard when they gave the whole "it was on the disc to ensure compatability" bull**** reason.

Like...really? If they were already on the disc, then why weren't they included in the first place...?

Crapcom really needs to die.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well ****, banana thrown an airborne 'cario to FSmash. All these Diddy basics and my Diddy too scrub. But I guess good reference on the match up after losing to Leo in Am brackets and sure as hell never had a chance against you during our friendlies.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I raged hard when they gave the whole "it was on the disc to ensure compatability" bull**** reason.

Like...really? If they were already on the disc, then why weren't they included in the first place...?

Crapcom really needs to die.

Yea, lovely how they treat there fans right?
Heres what REALLY pisses me off though. They put the characters on the disk. I wouldn't have minded if they had premade them and NOT put them on the disk even if they were ready. But no, were not even worth them going the extra mile to hide it. They'll gladly lie straight to our faces. Money grubbing pricks...

Please don't include me in any of these "brony games" lol. All I did was change my avatar, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

By the way GRAND FINALS OF HOBO ARE FINALLY UP YES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QofFv6F_NEI
NO TRELA NO ;~;
THATS NOT HOW IT WOOORKS! Thats like the BIGGEST defining factor on what is and whats not a brony!! If I see a dood who just mentions MLP from time to time im like "Yea thats cool man" but like...If you wear a pony around as your internet face? Thats how most people identify whos a brony!

Oh trellaaaa. Its still not too late dood! Turn back! TURN BACK BEFORE YOU'VE SEALED YOUR FATE!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He used the Spkle tag.

It's beyond too late.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Guess I'm not into bashing other people's likes.
Huh? Your serious? Cmon now dude~ Don't go all serious mode on me. :< You really think I have anything against people for liking what they like? ,:3 My opinion of trela won't change over something as silly as that and I hope he continues doing whatever he likes. D:

I'm not like that dood... I'm too easy going a guy~
Its just how I am~ I expect to get the same treatment back when I one day go full weaaboo on all of you~

So please
Forgive me if I come off as arrogant if I make a dumb joke. I'd never want to hurt your feelings dood. D:

I should probably start giving **** to people who turn furry.
You shall, and must!
Sunnys law demands it! =w=

I need to check out those John and trela vids~ Haha, I never even noticed you play Lulu Johnny boy~ :3

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Imo, Fonz might be due for dropping on that list, and Pitbull goes to 2nd/3rd (depends on if they drop Junebug b/c he quit), then have D. Disciple, John12346, and JamesG in 3-5 in some order.

I think John is the smartest, but he limits himself to a small pool of options a lot, when he could be doing several different things. JamesG looks sorta solid, but really rusty in playstyle and makes some bad committing errors.

D Disciple goes in and out, he's sometimes pretty solid, and sometimes, he slips up lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Huh? Your serious? Cmon now dude~ Don't go all serious mode on me. :< You really think I have anything against people for liking what they like? ,:3 My opinion of trela won't change over something as silly as that and I hope he continues doing whatever he likes. D:

Don't worry about it, lol. I don't get serious on these kinds of things. ^^

I'm not like that dood... I'm too easy going a guy~
Its just how I am~ I expect to get the same treatment back when I one day go full weaaboo on all of you~

So please
Forgive me if I come off as arrogant if I make a dumb joke. I'd never want to hurt your feelings dood. D:
You never did. I'm cool with it, man. I'm cool!
....just don't get too soft on me....

Browny

Smash Hater
do you have the balls to shoot me or Trela, Browny?
Id do all sorts of horrible things to you, Ephy >:3

trelas nice though I wouldnt shoot him

also, lol at capcom. double lol at people who continue to rage at them, while Capcom says 'pay us' and they reply 'how much?'

buying their products is the best way to make them never change their practices.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
trelas nice though I wouldnt shoot him
Oh hell no.

The first thing this kid does when I see him at Apex is challenge me to a fight then backs down when he decides I'm not worth getting dq'd over. Then he laughed at me behind my back during my pools matches while throwing ice and salt at me.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Browny only wants to shoot bronies out of respect. Killing out of respect is the main appeal behind hunting.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh hell no.

The first thing this kid does when I see him at Apex is challenge me to a fight then backs down when he decides I'm not worth getting dq'd over. Then he laughed at me behind my back during my pools matches while throwing ice and salt at me.
Seems legit.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That would be SPAM, minus the delicious and meat.

Trela

Smash Lord
I should quote what you said, Alex, and make it my sig LOL. THAT was pretty funny.

'Cause it's true.

Top Bottom