• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Super Smash Bros 4 U.

It's time to quit.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Alright, I think we should stop posting pics now lol. Even though I'm a brony now, that stuff can still get annoying in here.

Anyways, let's get back to Lucario. My WSF's set vs. Razer and WF's set vs. Gnes is now up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV39orri3bY - vs. Razer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C39azB7TXrk - vs. Gnes

After I come back from a tournament in Dallas, I'm going to make that post with all of my sets from January to now, so in the meantime, take a look at these two.

I think the metagame you and razer have going between you guys is silly.

jab jab *double team* and he gets hit by ittttttt~

Good sets trela.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But really, the game has just started devel--

I just realized that people will always come to this once game development starts.
Nevermind guys, keep on ranting.

Sure Sakurai is humble enough to let the rest of the team balance characters. But that doesn't matter if gameplay ends up sucking. Quality > quantity

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't know what you're talking about. He did a good job balancing the characters. And he supposedly didn't work on Link or Snake, and those two turned out perfectly balanced.

Perfectly...balanced...

MetaKnight?

How many characters are good in this game? Like 9 (MK, Snake, Diddy, Falco, Olimar, Wario, Ice Climbers, Marth, King Dedede)? There's 39 individual characters in this game. I also really need to stress the part where the best vs worst characters in Melee and Brawl are

Oh, wait, was your post sarcasm?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I don't care that it's not a gijinka pony, You just got a girl's phone number.
I knooooow~ <3
I've always been good with these kinda things though. I just try and be myself and be open, but like...I gotta be honest. When I talk to woman I have no intentions of going out. Haha. Too the point wear I can't take the hint if they do. She had ask me. =p I even had a best friend that thought Iwas gay because i'm so horrible at taking hints. ;~; Just feminine and innocent is allll!

Seriously stoked though~ She was totally fun to hang out with.

SO LIKE
Wazzup with all the sudden smash 4 rage guys? D: Am I missing something new that was mentioned about it? '3'

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, I think we should stop posting pics now lol. Even though I'm a brony now, that stuff can still get annoying in here.

Anyways, let's get back to Lucario. My WSF's set vs. Razer and WF's set vs. Gnes is now up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV39orri3bY - vs. Razer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C39azB7TXrk - vs. Gnes

After I come back from a tournament in Dallas, I'm going to make that post with all of my sets from January to now, so in the meantime, take a look at these two.
I have no clue how you can play the Snake MU that well Trela, it's a nightmare for me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I knooooow~ <3
I've always been good with these kinda things though. I just try and be myself and be open, but like...I gotta be honest. When I talk to woman I have no intentions of going out. Haha. Too the point wear I can't take the hint if they do. She had ask me. =p I even had a best friend that thought Iwas gay because i'm so horrible at taking hints. ;~; Just feminine and innocent is allll!

Seriously stoked though~ She was totally fun to hang out with.

SO LIKE
Wazzup with all the sudden smash 4 rage guys? D: Am I missing something new that was mentioned about it? '3'
You're gonna have to go out with her more often. Invite her to something.
Movies, events, whatever! You just got a friend for starters. :p

I'm not good at giving advice for relationship and all, But talk to her more.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't really care which Wii is used to record.

I just don't want to see the limitless bad character textures that exist.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You're gonna have to go out with her more often. Invite her to something.
Movies, events, whatever! You just got a friend for starters. :p

I'm not good at giving advice for relationship and all, But talk to her more.
Lol vinny, your such a bro~ <3
Yea, definitely. Imma call her tommorow. Kinda wish I met her earlier though. This anime convention called anime wasabi land just happened. She was talking about how awesome it was. Graaah, I totally wanted to go too, that woulda been perfect. ;~;

Haha, but yea, if I want make things happen I gotta take initiative~ Funny this thing goes down, this'll be the second furry i've dated. :>

And doods, about the texture. Lucario tends to get the some of the lamest. Its like, either horribly bright rave colors or Mewtwo textures. Nothing is worse then mewcario though.

I'm all for cool texture swaps but texture swapping, another doods models swap, to look like the original character is taking it waaaay to far. :V

Top Bottom