• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't think we are dry in that sense.

More so for a lot of character advancements aren't ATs at the moment. Just playstyles, reads, and choice of moveset that needs work.

Browny

Smash Hater
Brawls metagame is stale because so many people spend well over 10x longer talking about the game, instead of playing it.

Thats not an indictment on the players, its that people need to let go and realise this game isnt that deep, talking about it more and more wont change anything...

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Same reason I guess I've been here less.

Shame because I feel like I should be here more.
Not really a shame, because it just means that you've been putting in a lot of work, and I'm sure that will mean a lot to the Lucario mains in the long run.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
It wouldn't be hard to start dragging things off again.

Metamindgaming, hmmm.

I could do some neat calcs if we actually had data for a lot of frame stuff. Priority vs. what kinda silly things can we do that is frame safe.

Any brocarios that wanna just mess around on WiFi give me a holler.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You know what

How would you guys feel about a skype chatroom

not even one for metagame purely

just one where we can just leave up postbits, or ask a question that someone would actually answer quickly in a timely manner [probably]

and maybe call everyone for a rollcall once in awhile.

maybe.

it might have an effect of making the boards even more dead though

When was the last time we used Skype as a group? That Pokemon movie? What was that, like 7 months ago?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm fairly sure all character boards' backrooms are dead.

The Pikachu backroom hasn't had anything juicy in a long time.

Steam

Smash Hero
Just a quick question. my reaction time is bad and I can't react to fox at all. does anyone else suffer from this?

like a fox takes me to last hit when I go lucario but I 3 stocked him with MK. <_>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just a quick question. my reaction time is bad and I can't react to fox at all. does anyone else suffer from this?

like a fox takes me to last hit when I go lucario but I 3 stocked him with MK. <_>
The character difference *might* have something to do with it.

Top Bottom