• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Don't worry about that Red, I got this lol.
Oh yeah I'm going to be hiatus until January. I got some issues that i need to deal with before they get way beyond my control. I still plan on going to certain events and contributing to the forums, but it will be very very limited when I'll pop up from here on out. When I come back, I'm gonna visit areas in Atlantic North and South, then hit up Kita in Vegas since he's one of the few lucario mains that i met in the country so far.

See you when I see you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good luck with your issues Disciple. You'll pull through. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I like being the token Mexican (and Pika) in the pic. BTW who asked me to be in it? I missed good opportunities of scaring children with the vuvuzela.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lolll

Atomsk don't worry, I'd go in too if I hadn't read the Chu Dat chapters already

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I still would and have ideas now. JK about the ideas.
Atomsk I'm a pretty good cook. I make meals at home frequently, I like to get hands on with my food.

The other day, I was preparing to saute some veggies. So naturally, I open my cabinet and reach for the Vegetable Oil. I grab it, shut the cabinet, and then pause for about a minute just sitting there reading "Vegetable Oil".

I put everything back, standing in the kitchen shaking my head thinking "God ****it I'm never gonna be able to cook with this ever again without remembering, am I?"

Top Bottom