• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Latias

Smash Journeyman
I do support a mk ban, and so do mods/bbr members/other people.
Not many bbr members lol.

Also, distant planet is and probably always will be banned.
Il be honest, you crossed a line.

You know very well our stance on MK and what happens in the BBR, and "not many" is far from being accurate. I can't say much, but misrepresenting our views like this is just plain wrong.

On another note, I am willing to bet 10USD that distant planet will be legal in the next BBR ruleset.

Not that I am necessarily for it, I just think it will happen.

Xyro: Things have changed a lot in your absence.

...I have crossed no line. We've done a MK poll 3-4 times and the required majority has never been reached to ban MK. This is public information. Off the top of my head I can only think of about 5 sbr members that publicly display wanting a temp ban rather than just a full ban.

Also, the MK ban isn't even being discussed in the SBR currently, and yes I can say that. You are not the one who tells me what I can say. I tell you :). Thanks though.

I'm about 5 seconds away from requesting Crow replaces your role in the BBR.

Misleading the public is no laughing matter, especially when you're acting as the voice of others. The majority of BBR members have voted Pro-ban, and the number has GROWN, not shrank. We still have threads locked every month because they devolve into MK ban threads.

Every single stage discussion for he new ruleset has had someone saying "this stage is too good for MK". EVERY SINGLE ONE.

We've repeatedly brought up the discussion over and over again.

If you want to be useless, go for it. I don't care. IF you're going to be a detriment, I do.
Hylian fails.

Steam

Smash Hero
distant planet legal? can norfail be legal nao? =(

I dun want MK banned, cuz we'd see tons more D3, marth and oli. =(

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I forgot how high distant planet ceiling is.

if its high/normal neutral ceiling I'm ok w/ it.

if its not **** it the stage is gay.

Ya **** furries.

Also Kita hope you can get your Wii fixed dude. :V

And hoping you luck on other stuff too.

The pearl fish inhabits the anus of the sea cucumber and nibbles on its gonads.

Still cute? If so then that's a wierd fetish.

Top Bottom