• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 21st...Amazing Hickory Smashfest

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wtf bden plays brawl?!

i hope to get every diehard melee player to play brawl with me at least once. i've gotten josh, blackchris, and peepee so far...i wonder how far I can go

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
I mean i really don't play it much....at all haha. My brawl copy broke longgg ago, and i don't feel like paying for a new one. Snap said he could get me a copy though.

But i'll def play with you if you want. So i'll be your fourth!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
this is going to blow so hard, why doesnt everyone just go to ksk. he has a mantion and is in raleigh, where all the cool people are.

Please let a mod close this thread, it is pointless and very rude honestly. Like **** stingers.

i will attend this though.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Oh man, my sister and mom are going out to UNC Asheville then, maybe I can work something out.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Man, it turns out they're only going to be at Asheville on the 19th and 20th and not the 21st. Means I can't come :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think sushi is moving on the 20th so he cant come or something. =[

if I were you i'd ask him though

and yea its done :chuckle:

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
nah i suck **** at winning. i never win when it counts
*giggle*

wtf bden plays brawl?!

i hope to get every diehard melee player to play brawl with me at least once. i've gotten josh, blackchris, and peepee so far...i wonder how far I can go
i'd play with you if you asked me to. i'm trying to play some new characters in brawl that i'm pretty sure won't work out.

*CT*

Smash Lord
....**** I actually had that day off originally, but I decided to cover for a friend since its his b-day x.x

Top Bottom