• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 21st...Amazing Hickory Smashfest

lord karn

Smash Master
i've been to europe

all i remember is gelato I didn't eat and michael jackson finger puppets I apparently don't remember

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well I have a list of people that said they were interested in the OP...except axe the nanney bros, they are coming over friday instead

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh...well then I will put you two down =]

but really jim wont be here all day saturday so get here early if you want to chill with him lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I might be down for this; would u mind if I brought a friend. He's a Zelda main but he is trying to learn Ike. I have strongly advised him against both but he refuses to listen. He has never done professional smash so don't expect much outa him but he is willing to learn. This is just a maybe (for me and him). I'm home in EI so its like a 5 hour drive :( Dunno if I can do that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ike is def. a step up from zelda haha. and hey if san can do it. no reason he can't

it'd be cool to see you at this =]]

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I don't know about that stingers. I know Zelda is just plain bad but side by side match-up charts for Zelda and Ike shows little difference once u get below the A-list. In fact, Zelda has like 2 or 3 hard counters and like 1 or 2 soft counters and then dominates everyone else whereas Ike has like 1 or 2 hard counters and then like 5 soft counters. Note this all excludes any character A and above. I am trying to get him to pick up someone useful. He just likes to throw around Ike's heavy sword. He tries to pull his Zelda skills into Ike (smash-tastic). Its just a tragedy to watch. The only decent Ike I have found on youtube was Lucky and he still got owned in most of his matches (at least that I saw).

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
But I will def try and bring him. Should I bring my wii? I can bring a TV; I have an LCD and a regular one. I assume u want the regular one but its so much harder to transport :(

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
k will do; I was gonna pick Ike up but I was disappointed to say the least when watching youtube videos of him

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha i mentioned san in my last post. i'm pretty sure he got 9th at apex recently, and is ranked 1st in new york. all ike. ike isn't as bad as people say, for sure.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmm stock I'd bring it just to be safe. 2 wiis cant hurt, you never know with how flaky people are lawl

Top Bottom