• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 21st...Amazing Hickory Smashfest

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Anyway...Stockfield asked if he could come over before MLG...and I was like hell yeah...so then I figured if stock is going to drive 50 hours to come to hickory, other people should to...so lets have a party

plus this means that if you really have nothing to do...you can go to snapps fest on wednesday and stay in west nc all week and then come here on saturday, which would be pretty cool. but I guess most of you have jobs and ****...=x

but yeah lets try and make this kinda big so we can get some training in before mlg for us brawl kids and...the melee people can have fun in a friendly, drama-free environment

interested so far...
stockfield
jim (you guys call him pyrostormer)
dylan (snap)
craig (kadaj)
matt (diatenshi)
black (chris)
mulatto man (yay)
theapexp
spank that dill
ct
rawfuls
smith and moo

so lets see how many people we can fit into my small little home =]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh ****.

jim will be here.

which means...theres a good chance i'll end up here.

actually idk. first weekend i get back will probably end up in the possession of ashley.

and a party i wanna go to...

we shall see.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
go to the lake after next weekend :mad: you have been posting here forever and I have not seen you at a tourney yet XD though this isnt really a tourney, its w/e

HyL!

Smash Lord
i know, i have the worst luck ever. the last one you hosted i was going to be able to go and you ended up not going to be there lol x.x my family doesn't trust me to drive far, i get extremely sleepy in cars, and my family hates video games, so getting rides is so hard for me, if i can talk my parents into it i'm going to be riding with KDS from TN to mlg. ._. but yes, i hate wifi and i want to play offline more, you're the only one that's not 2hours 30+ from me D: KDS and my friend that i just got into it is all i get to play with ~.~

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh wow he's been posting as long as i have lol.

i've been to about 15 tourneys lol.

but i think i've only seen u at 3 stingers.

where u at?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hyl you've got this. but I think first you've got to get over that sleepy problem. you cant stay that way your whole life lol

and chris i've been to like 50 tourneys. get on my level

HyL!

Smash Lord
****, i know i hate it it's something about cars that just puts me to sleep, and i just realized weekend after next is mlg, soooo i'm hopefully not going for another 2 or 3 weeks. If not, i'll try and get out of it, wakeboarding can wait D:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you like 0 to deathed me with no remorse for human life.

clutch experienced *** mutha ****a.

i'll come back soon though. you just know how to win better than i do. it's something i'm still learning.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
depends on how you decide what counts. beating a semi-scrubby ganon, yeah that probably shouldn't get to count on a person of your level. whatever happened in brawl at pound 4 is what really mattered. and i know you have the potential.

whatever happens at pound 5 in brackets is what matters too. show the world. you can win when it counts.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nah if im even above your level chris its not by much lmao i promise you you improved a lot faster then 99% of nc...besides pp...**** that guy tho

and yea i will try my best...it will be hard without metaknight though.

HyL!

Smash Lord
the only time i've played you on wifi, i don't think i ever got around to using my mains, except for the lucario vs wario, but i had no idea on that matchup johns, but we'll see lol.

HyL!

Smash Lord
alright, i'll be home tomorrow, so sometime tomorrow would be cool, i'd like to get as much practice in before mlg as i can even if it is wifi x.x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol mekos asked to play tomorrow too...im sure i could play you both though. or we could do a ffa

HyL!

Smash Lord
i usually find those extremely boring, but that's just me. the winner stays thing was pretty cool, but if there's any lag it'd be better to just wait imo

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah if im even above your level chris its not by much lmao i promise you you improved a lot faster then 99% of nc...besides pp...**** that guy tho

and yea i will try my best...it will be hard without metaknight though.
shut da hell up stingers, thats like saying "meeeh it'll be hard without fox"

oh wait...i'm trying to do the chaddd and second fox...oops.

i might have improved quick, but i still have a lot to think about and apply before i can even think about beginning to pat myself on the back. i'm in the midst of a process now, but i appreciate you recognizing my efforts. that means something to me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol trying to win with ROB in brawl is like trying to win with link in melee...except ROB's mu vs. mk is worse then links vs. spacies :laugh:

and np, you're one of the few in nc that deserve it lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
really? your rob seemed so good when i was watching it...

then again, a good link seems so good when you're watching it too...

but if anyone's smart enough to pull it off, its you man.

lord karn

Smash Master
i'm working at the student store for a month

then I'm upgrading to assistant editor at a literary magazine, lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ape wtf? go back to like...ultra WoW brothers or something.

and **** bden =[ hopefully I will be at snaps thing though.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully! that will be sweet.

Maybe i can play you in some brawl! Snap and i played today, and it went pretty well. You'll probably beat me, but idc haha

Top Bottom